Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    Hey guys, i recently got gw2 prepurchase and a 1-day headstart key and only had a chance to install gw2 now.

But the thing is, i can't find where do i need to put my headstart key in.
    Any1 mind giving me a hand?
    https://register.guildwars2.com

As far as I know.

---------- Post added 2012-08-27 at 09:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pasarea View Post
    when does the "28.08.2012 edition" start exactly for Europe?
    http://gw2status.com/

Is useful as it gives you a countdown.

Deleted
    /cry . thank you

Deleted
    Im really loving the game so far and have just hit level 25. The one thing that's annoying me though is that iv either missed or not noticed many epic event's, I have the first 2 human zones at 100% completion (all hearts, PoI etc) but most of the events/quests seem to just be killing bandits or Centaurs, am I missing something? Iv killed a few elite monsters and done a few follow quests but I was just expecting a bit more epicness to be honest.

Im really enjoying the game, the world is beautiful and I love the combat style and even the events iv encountered are enjoyable but I was just thinking they would be a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasarea View Post
    /cry . thank you
    Tell me about it. I was supposed to get a pre-order package and they sent the wrong one and now I am waiting and watching the countdown timer.

Deleted
    Human zones are all about the Centaur arnt they :P Im an asura and have done my starter zone, Plus Human and norn. And They feel pretty mixed tbh. All in line with thir general lore and story. Im really enjoying it Just hit lv 30 but alas I must go to bed in order to be up early for work *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I'm outleveling my personal story, and have to keep remembering to go back to it.
    Heh, I found to have the exact opposite, always doing my story 2-3 levels behind. I think I found the cutoff to be about 4 levels, after that the difference makes it too difficult to continue (against story bosses, at least).

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Im really loving the game so far and have just hit level 25. The one thing that's annoying me though is that iv either missed or not noticed many epic event's, I have the first 2 human zones at 100% completion (all hearts, PoI etc) but most of the events/quests seem to just be killing bandits or Centaurs, am I missing something? Iv killed a few elite monsters and done a few follow quests but I was just expecting a bit more epicness to be honest.

Im really enjoying the game, the world is beautiful and I love the combat style and even the events iv encountered are enjoyable but I was just thinking they would be a bit better.
    Did you have problems finding all the points of interest in Kessex Hills? I have two left, the one marked at the dominion killing zone and the one in the southwest portion of the lake, but can't find either.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Deleted
    Anyone else having issues with game crashing? It happens with me at least once an hour, sometimes every 20 min or so. It crashes to desktop then error window opens saying something about memory. One of the lines says - Out of Memory: arena=Environment, cat=Prop Packfile, allocBytes=1579208, arenaBytes=134014184, fallbackBytes=3460050, align=0

Okay, i know my coreduo 2,8ghz and 1gb ram is too low and gtx 260 (with latest available drivers which are 301.42) is maybe not good enough... AAND thats why i'm running low-mid settings, but WHYTHEFUCK is game crashing, not just lagging or going 1 fps or whatever. Fuck i'm pissed. Just crashed when fighting big boss in Queensdale swamps, 10% hp left, even if i had enough time to login back, i got in to overflow. FUUUUUUU
    Last edited by mmoc024edb9800; 2012-08-27 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt View Post
    Anyone else having issues with game crashing? It happens with me at least once an hour, sometimes every 20 min or so. It crashes to desktop then error window opens saying something about memory. One of the lines says - Out of Memory: arena=Environment, cat=Prop Packfile, allocBytes=1579208, arenaBytes=134014184, fallbackBytes=3460050, align=0

Okay, i know my coreduo 2,8ghz and 1gb ram is too low and gtx 260 (with latest available drivers which are 301.42) is maybe not good enough... AAND thats why i'm running low-mid settings, but WHYTHEFUCK is game crashing, not just lagging or going 1 fps or whatever. Fuck i'm pissed. Just crashed when fighting big boss in Queensdale swamps, 10% hp left, even if i had enough time to login back, i got in to overflow. FUUUUUUU
    I would say that a large part of the problem is 1 GB of RAM. They clearly say that 2 GB RAM is the minimum. The developers could, for example, make an assumption that RAM will be available when performance is critical and assume that the memory allocation was successful when in your case it fails.
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2012-08-27 at 11:31 PM.

Deleted
    I'm outleveling my personal story, and have to keep remembering to go back to it.
    on

my main character of the elemetelist i was always under level, was getting level 8 when i was only level 5. but i made a mesmer today, and i got to level 10 before doing a level 4 story quest.

Ahaha.... nope... noooope... noooooope. My arachnophobia sure is flaring up.

http://i.imgur.com/20czl.jpg
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-08-28 at 12:48 AM.

lol its kinda easy mode im 10 levels ahead of the recommended level

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Ahaha.... nope... noooope... noooooope. My arachnophobia sure is flaring up.

http://i.imgur.com/20czl.jpg
    Oh shit. Can somebody make a fantasy-rpg without BIGFUCKINGSPIDERS. Srsly.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt View Post
    Oh shit. Can somebody make a fantasy-rpg without BIGFUCKINGSPIDERS. Srsly.
    Do want.

Although, most of the forest/jungle spiders don't move like regular spiders. I tend to be able to handle them just fine, (I can handle nerubians really easily as well). That screenshot on the otherhand... yeah, fuck that. I'm out.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Really disappointing that the game is so unstable and buggy. In the middle of a CM run 2 of our party DC and the client forces an update. They can't get back in. Earlier we couldn't zone into the same xAC instance.

Level 40-50 zones have many broken events. Skill Points that frequently bugged in beta still bug out and become unusable.

Guild join isn't working 100% of the time. Guild creation isn't working 100% of the time. Overflow system isn't working properly. Auction house, lol yea.

Just terrible. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Really disappointing that the game is so unstable and buggy. In the middle of a CM run 2 of our party DC and the client forces an update. They can't get back in. Earlier we couldn't zone into the same xAC instance.

Level 40-50 zones have many broken events. Skill Points that frequently bugged in beta still bug out and become unusable.

Guild join isn't working 100% of the time. Guild creation isn't working 100% of the time. Overflow system isn't working properly. Auction house, lol yea.

Just terrible. :/
    I completely agree actually. It's extremely frustrating, even after an extremely high amount of testing.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by John Zoidberg View Post
    I'm considering quitting my job so that I can go home and play right now. After all, no monthly fee! Who needs an income?
    Read it in Zoidberg's voice.

Last edited by Kelesti; 2012-08-28 at 02:38 AM.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    You have no legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Victim of classism.