Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    The other day I saw a Sylvari named "Ignorant Black Man" O_o

That's... offensive, right?
    Yes..yes it is !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Drake, what is he doing awake? Like, he is big as yea you know, wouldn't shit be going down if he was awake? I can't really imagine him being awake and just chilling in the crystal desert getting his tan on.
    He's not a force of evil out to destroy the world or anything. He's more like a force of nature, or an extremely powerful wild animal. He's obviously doing stuff around the Crystal Desert, but it's not like it's a total wasteland in that direction. I imagine he's having trouble with Palawa Joko.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-09-03 at 04:40 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Hm. So my PS was bugged since launch at around the level 26 step.

Patch happened.

Progressed up to Stealing Secrets. It was bugged for a few more days.

Patch happened.

Progressed up to the part where I join the Order of Whispers.

Now bugged again.

The massive amount of bugs, unfinished content and non-functioning secondary systems is just ridiculous at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The massive amount of bugs, unfinished content and non-functioning secondary systems is just ridiculous at this point.
    It was ridiculous before that, but we already know my opinion on what they should have done.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

He's not a force of evil out to destroy the world or anything. He's more like a force of nature, or an extremely powerful wild animal. He's obviously doing stuff around the Crystal Desert, but it's not like it's a total wasteland in that direction. I imagine he's having trouble with Palawa Joko.
    Oh, didn't think of that possibility. Him and Palawa Joko having at it would be awsome.

Let's just say i would rather see them against eachother then seeing Palawa riding Kralkatorrik...

It was ridiculous before that, but we already know my opinion on what they should have done.
    Anet's patching and hotfix system doesn't seem effective or aggressive enough. 2 weeks already. -_-
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-09-03 at 04:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anet's patching and hotfix system doesn't seem effective or aggressive enough. 2 weeks already. -_-
    Two weeks is officially September 8th, actually.

Counting from headstart it's been about 2 weeks. But even a week is disgraceful.

Deleted
    fuck yes! i have internet back! time to catch up on lost leveling!! but im at a bit with mostly underwater tasks to do, and i hate underwater combat

---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 06:41 PM ----------

lol...5 mins back into my mesmer, and i fall through the world!i used the jump back spell and it put me through a rock and i got stuck under it

10+ Year Old Account
    Counting from headstart it's been about 2 weeks. But even a week is disgraceful.
    I am counting from the headstart. From the 25th to September 8th is two weeks. Technically, we're only on day 10.

All I had to do was click on the clock at the bottom right of my screen, and a mini-calendar window opened up.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-09-03 at 05:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    fuck yes! i have internet back! time to catch up on lost leveling!! but im at a bit with mostly underwater tasks to do, and i hate underwater combat [COLOR="red"]
    I loved underwater combat for the first couple days and for all of the beta events, but it seems to be the area of focus that's nailed the hardest with lag. It makes me physically sick trying to cope with rubberbanding in an underwater environment. I've been avoiding everything but skillpoints underwater.

Well.. I was when I played. I miss it already.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    Yes..yes it is !
    Hum...

The real question is whether or not Nikola Tesla is famous enough for Tesla Nikol to get an account action.

Deleted
    are the servers down at the moment or something? cant login

nvm, just as i clicked enter it worked :P
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2012-09-03 at 05:49 PM.

Deleted
    So. The event chain in western Harathi Hinterlands that starts with Kol and chains several centaur-killing events with another earth elemental in the end and a giant chest.

Is it intended that it restarts the second it is finished? Sounds like an abusive way to get massive experience as there are about seven (?) events that play in a row.

Not that it's not intended and grinding levels there will get someone banned.

15+ Year Old Account
    So I feel really stupid when playing my thief. S'like I can't do anything right with her.

Guess who i just saw? Hint: some old friend from EOTN lands.

GOOD News!! Just checked my e-mail today and got a shipping confirmation on the GW2 Soundtrack, from the 1st. SO should be here tomorrow or day after. YAY!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragonwolf View Post
    GOOD News!! Just checked my e-mail today and got a shipping confirmation on the GW2 Soundtrack, from the 1st. SO should be here tomorrow or day after. YAY!
    The "soundtrack" is supposed to be precisely one song, I've heard. O_o

The "soundtrack" is supposed to be precisely one song, I've heard. O_o
    Considering it's four discs, yeah no. You flat out heard wrong, Drake.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Considering it's four discs, yeah no. You flat out heard wrong, Drake.
    Mkay, so it's not just what came with the CE. That's good.