10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Dang chile, the chili isn't even good

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I have to sell all my gear again and respec for phantasm. I was playing shatterupt and now that vigor is nerfed (even though some classes still have perma vigor you dick wads) and deceptive evasion is nerfed because Anet doesn't know mesmer fucking mechanics only thing left is lolzerkerphantasm
    Hehe depends on what kind of chili you're getting here mang, merken is just too good.
    PS: Dang you Urenu net.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Does anyone know two sites I'm looking for (or google doc links):

One is a tracker like gw2legendary.com but it works for mystic forge weapons too (it's not a tracker, it's a price calculator)
    The other is a skill point to gold conversion calculator.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Well geez arena net, you gave me a password restore thanks but FUCK YOU my characters are naked, only 1g on their and no gems out of the 2200 i have (plus possibly missing all my skins too... which were expensive).
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

I'll be blunt, we don't care and we can't help you.
    Make another ticket.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    I'll be blunt, we don't care and we can't help you.
    Make another ticket.
    Dont worry i dont give a damn about you either <3~

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Well geez arena net, you gave me a password restore thanks but FUCK YOU my characters are naked, only 1g on their and no gems out of the 2200 i have (plus possibly missing all my skins too... which were expensive).
    That sucks You should try sending a ticket, maybe they will restore your gear at least. I don't know their policies for any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Carbine should just drop being mmo developers and make movies
    I agree, their cutscenes made me really excited too they reminded me of Jak & Daxter.
    Last edited by worprz; 2014-01-20 at 07:27 AM.

Deleted
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...st#post1044591

(Odd, probably my internot playing safe, but anets link ended up with ( http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps6b2687b7.jpg ) )

Good luck though....

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...st#post2650902

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    That sucks You should try sending a ticket, maybe they will restore your gear at least. I don't know their policies for any of that.

I agree, their cutscenes made me really excited too they reminded me of Jak & Daxter.
    Yeah.. i had a super pistol weapon skin, the 3 bazaar backpieces, toxic backpiece, some runes of the traveler, tons of materials, had my food tab almost filled up to 200 items per food, so much lost stuff....

Yeah.. i had a super pistol weapon skin, the 3 bazaar backpieces, toxic backpiece, some runes of the traveler, tons of materials, had my food tab almost filled up to 200 items per food, so much lost stuff....
    You can get a 1 time account restoration. You should (if you're able to) add an authenticator to your account, to minimize the risk of getting hacked in the future (and choose a more unique password, ofc)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    You can get a 1 time account restoration. You should (if you're able to) add an authenticator to your account, to minimize the risk of getting hacked in the future (and choose a more unique password, ofc)
    Tried getting my authenticator app to work with the code that the game shows you, my phone gave me the code i put it and says code incorrect :C

I still can't believe the same person who did Skyrim's music did GW2. I know it's subjective, but for me Skyrim is leagues above anything in GW2.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I still can't believe the same person who did Skyrim's music did GW2. I know it's subjective, but for me Skyrim is leagues above anything in GW2.
    I really like the GW2 music. Though some of the better stuff is played so rarely I can't even remember where to find it, and there probably isn't enough variety. Stillm sitting through the credits when you finish the player's story is a real music treat for me. To be fair though, Skyrim's music is better, and the game is better... but I just like Skyrim more than it deserves; I can't wait for those folks to finish up with their Morrowind mod for Skyrim. but that is hella off topic.

Skyrim's one of those games where when a certain piece of music comes on I just stop and wait because I know the track will cease if I go into a building or travel anywhere. GW2... I've actually had to turn the music off on a few occasions, which is rare for me, because it was so irritating. Not to mention being aware that if I'm anywhere but Ascalon I'm not going to hear a track I like.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

I preferred Oblivion's music over Skyrim. Skyrim and GW2's music is about at the same level to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    I can't wait for those folks to finish up with their Morrowind mod for Skyrim.
    Seconded, I`m looking forward to its final release. Been tempted to try the pre-releases, but don`t want to spoil the final results

I do like the gw2 music, but I just don`t think it ever fit into what I was doing at any time, after some time, I rarely had in game audio effects above a whisper (helps with pvp) & even then had podcasts/streams etc playing instead.
    Oddly, I can still play Guild Wars & the music in there always seems to fit whatever is going on.

Definitely agree re:Skyrim, been playing it last few days & it is much better then gw2.

well single player games are always better than mmos, so no surprise there

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    Definitely agree re:Skyrim, been playing it last few days & it is much better then gw2.
    I had the urge to play Skyrim again already and ESO just exacerbated it. :P GW2 has enjoyable gameplay, but the world just feels so shallow to me. It's funny that people usually complain about the MMO being taken out of MMORPG and in the case of GW2 it felt like they took the RPG out of it.

Deleted
    Oopsies, I had meant more that the music in Skyrim & Guild Wars is much better then gw2, but tbh, the gameplay is too hehe

I only went back to Skyrim recently to start anew (well, that & a game breaking quest made me ragequit ages ago lol) as I`m playing The Witcher 2 at the same time & thought good way to compare them both, which also has some great audio/gfx, although so far I`m not getting into TW2, yet..

I`ve read reviews of Skyrin & TW2, both games getting said they have little depth to it in one way or another, yet if you do something, it can & does change everything on some level.
    In gw2, despite the manifesto saying this isn`t an mmo where you see a boss/npc etc die & ten minutes later, it just appears yet again.

Erm....but....that`s exactly what happens!

I`d never really thought of it before, but yep it is shallow. Who actually feels like the hero in game? Hell, even in the story, you`re barely mentioned & that sodding awful walking pile of wood Trehearne gets more of a mention than anyone/thing else lol

I've been spending a lot of time working on a scripting system for a more flexible story telling method in games, but so far I can only really get my head around shifting the perspective within the story and reordering events. I know there's a solution for dynamically recasting events as well, but I haven't really figured it out yet.

I think Romancing Saga is the only place I've really seen anything close to what I want because the player isn't the only actor that can impact the overall story, but it's still very imperfect. It's very old though, and should have been improved upon by now.

I'm interested to see if GW2 can improve their system over the years, it's a step in the right direction but the dynamic nature of events is much too narrow and time related at the moment.

I don't need (or want) to be a hero. I don't know how else to explain it, but in GW2 I am constantly aware that I am playing a game, there is no immersion at all. I feel little to no connection with my character because outside of choosing her appearance and an all-too-brief time spent in the personal story there's been nothing to develop her. My feelings towards NPCs are either non-existent or based on vague memories of the aforementioned personal story.