10+ Year Old Account
    Current status of waypoints.

Valar morghulis

I'm sick I can't farm T6 /cry

ya'll need to send me yours :'(
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

You can turn laurels into T6 mats.

Deleted
    ^ Only once a day tho, unless you saved up but... well if you're in need of T6 they're gone in no time.

I'm torn on that, I have 180ish laurels, but the minmaxer in me wants to get all my toons ascended gear too . If only JC would go up to ascended too...
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Yea I kinda already did that and now I have zero laurels, not that it gave a lot of mats anyway. If my scarlets rainbow would sell I can buy the majority of what I need but no.

I'm less concerned about Ascended at this point than I am about having the mats to make a Legendary. I'm between the Sword or the Focus. Focus is obviously cheaper and would be more unique since not a lot of people use it, but I can use the sword on more characters.

I currently have 202 Laurels and that's after buying zerker and PVT ascended trinkets, and buying the mystery cat tonic.

You can probably make 200g by converting that into T6 and selling.

Personally the focus was going to be my first legendary, but then they nerfed focus for mesmers.... twice and then broke it so I just can't...

I find the focus one of the silly legendaries, others are moot, dreamer, quip, longbow (name escapes me), eternity, shield (prophecy?).

If rangers could use dagger mh I'd have made incinerator and rodgort (I like fire)
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

The minstrel is a 3 headed chicken harp.... lol

Remember pre buff legendary focus? It had zero affects except for this tiny tune you literally had to turn off all other sounds to hear and it lasted only 1 second after you take it out for combat. That's when it's pre cursor was 20g haha

Yeah I should have bought the precursor then. I still only have like 60 of each t6 mat (the nail/fang/blood kind), so I need to keep stockpiling them instead of selling them. Though I am scared they'll nerf the t6 mat conversion for Laurels before I use mine.

I mean I could convert the Laurels, sell the t6 mats and buy the Chaos of Lyssa recipe and craft that. I am more in the mood for a legendary though. Plus, my Mesmer is Asuran so tiny backpices don't show up much. =|

pre cursor for focus is still cheap, like 200g?

220g which is still more than I have

Zap is 1000g more than that so erm, yeah.

Venom is only 87g, if I could wield a trident out of water...

Well, I guess it wouldn't be 87g if you could use it out of water, but still.

I got Venom as a drop. Didn't want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Venom is only 87g, if I could wield a trident out of water...

Well, I guess it wouldn't be 87g if you could use it out of water, but still.
    It's really a shame. The trident legendary is one of my favorites.

Stopped playing since August, mainly due to content being temporary and promptly removed 2 weeks later. So, with that said, has that changed at all?

Deleted
    All new LS content is permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Beats Per Minute View Post
    Stopped playing since August, mainly due to content being temporary and promptly removed 2 weeks later. So, with that said, has that changed at all?
    Nope, that's the game. Unless you changed I don't think this is the game for you.

edit: actually, I'm way wrong. New stuff stays.