I wonder why

It was a fun read at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Huzzah! They locked the jump thread!!!
    But they deleted my hilarious post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycrus View Post
    these norn transformations are elite skills and i heared that it wont be limited by this character decision, but i think it will be^^
    This is probably right, Edge of Destiny alludes to as much anyways. Eir Stegalkin has the spirit of the wolf, but is able to turn into a bear too.
    Last edited by Arkenaw; 2011-09-04 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Lol confusing book title

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    But they deleted my hilarious post
    Because it was distracting obviously!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miggetmagic View Post
    Mif, Soulstitch in the guild thread is thicker than the wall keeping me from throwing myself out in the middle of a freeway. :'(
    It seems to be him vs the world in there at the moment.
    Could you imagine how terrible it would be to have him as a guild leader D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabblet View Post
    I wonder what the Sylvari racials would be. Probably one would be a healing spell based around plants.
    Well from one of the earlier Gw2 trailers, we can the Sylvari from Destiny's Edge animating an Oakheart to life. It seems every race is given a summoning racial :P
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2011-09-04 at 08:28 PM.

Deleted
    Mif, Soulstitch in the guild thread is thicker than the wall keeping me from throwing myself out in the middle of a freeway. :'(
    Also, GG, that thread needed to be locked.
    He joined in August 2011, so obivously is some retard, who heard it at gamescom.

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Comes to mind seeing his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Could you imagine how terrible it would be to have him as a guild leader D:
    First rule: regular guild members are not allowed to jump because it breaks the immersion of guild leader. Officers can perform this hazardous stunt but only if they do 30 pushups between each individual jump attempt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moralio View Post
    First rule: regular guild members are not allowed to jump because it breaks the immersion of guild leader.
    lol
    I'd be in trouble. I used to have jump bound to mouse scroll in wow so I could jump instantly with no effort.

I was also the master of the 180 degree jump turn during raid boss fights

Can you stop going offtopic like this, it's starting to feel like a second SWTOR thread which is more like a social hub than anything else at this point... if you want to bump the thread do it with something worthwile or just quit.

Keep your junk on facebook or PM.

So you want this thread to drop to page 3 or 50 then?

I wish there was new Guild Wars 2 info every week. Even if it was a little thing each time.

Yeah, I don't expect any new information for another couple weeks at least.

If anyone is interested in info on how guilds will work in Guild Wars 2, I will probably post a video here.

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Well from one of the earlier Gw2 trailers, we can the Sylvari from Destiny's Edge animating an Oakheart to life. It seems every race is given a summoning racial :P
    That would be fun :3
    ... And then combine that with a Fire Elementalist and you have yourself a mobile AoE DoT!

Quote Originally Posted by Lefuu View Post
    Can you stop going offtopic like this, it's starting to feel like a second SWTOR thread which is more like a social hub than anything else at this point... if you want to bump the thread do it with something worthwile or just quit.

Keep your junk on facebook or PM.
    sorry to have fun bashing the jump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    I'd love to have an Oakheart summon skill. That would be so sweet. =D They're really neat-looking. They probably won't be huge though, if it ends up being an elite skill. Because imagine one of those in a PvP setting, haha. Either way though, I definitely want to see it.

Deleted
    Sigh, I have to stay away from GW2G until the game is released, I'm gonna get banned.

wynnyelle, I believe racial elites are disabled in all PvP, however I remember hearing something about just structured PvP as well.
    I find it funny that those two in the guild thread, denied ever saying half the stuff they have even after you quote it.

10+ Year Old Account
    We should make an MMO-champ guild wars 2 thread guild.