Deleted

10+ Year Old Account

Still, the guy in that looks awesome and reminds me a lot of Assassins Creed.

Deleted
    damn. stoneage old.. that's why i thought it was new =P

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    OMG Pukka

I miss the noam ledge
    :-) I miss being a noam!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaphon View Post
    :-) I miss being a noam!
    At least the Asura future looks bright

Deleted
    Mif you have issues.

You pick that over..

Mainly the top one and Guardian girl.

10+ Year Old Account

Don't forget about the Charr!

I wear a Lime Helm on the battlefield. Because of this I am recognized and given proper respect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freehoof View Post
    -image-

Don't forget about the Charr!

I wear a Lime Helm on the battlefield. Because of this I am recognized and given proper respect.

At least the Asura future looks bright
    Indeed, since they we're introduced there's been only one choice for me. If that means I have issues, than so be it! :-)

I'm afraid you none of you have enough cookies to make me talk.

Mmmm cookies nom nom nom
    But but but... im a baker...

---------- Post added 2012-01-29 at 02:54 AM ----------

Hey guys, tax return coming soon getting back 2 grand (!). Thinking about buying GW1 for HoM. However I know very little about the actual game play of GW1 (only played a trail to like lvl 3).

Anyone give me a link for info or just spout 5 pages of info for me. Such as whats the over gameplay like, level cap, goals, currency, anything really.

Easiest profession to get 50/50 (I want to be god).
    Last edited by zito; 2012-01-29 at 02:55 AM.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Best bet is www.wiki.guildwars.com if you want all info (and some things I'm touching on are explained really well over there)

Quick give away would be, lvl 20, goals w/e you set yourself (max rank pvp although impossible between now and GW2, FoW armor (most expensive armor), 50/50hom, but since you want to be a god go for GWAMM,...)

Currency is gold with 1000g being called one platinum, although mostly refered to in game as 1k you might also see 1plat, for richer people you get 1e= one glob of ectoplasm (a crafting material) or 1a= armbrace of truth (a rare weapon). Rough guidelines to prices would be 1a=22e 1e=6.8K

The easiest profession depends on playstyle, but fact is you're best of with a ranged class, with ranger being the worst and the others being pretty close. I can't say how close necro, mes, mo, ele are due to the ele overhaul and I never PvE with an ele. But in general people say Necros are best due to discordteams being very functional http://www.gwpvx.com/Build:Team_-_7_Hero_Discordway (as a necro you don't really need that player bar)

Quick give away would be, lvl 20, goals w/e you set yourself (max rank pvp although impossible between now and GW2, FoW armor (most expensive armor), 50/50hom, but since you want to be a god go for GWAMM,...)
    Is PvP required for 50/50? also GWAMM?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Is PvP required for 50/50? also GWAMM?
    Not technically. Three of the fifty points come from maxing a PvP title, but you can earn those points by getting to rank 3 in the Zaishen Supporter title track. The amount of keys you’d need would be quite costly though.

GWAMM stands for God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals. It’s the title awarded to those who have reached rank 6 in the Kind Of A Big Deal title track. A player progresses in this specific title track by reaching the max rank in multiple titles. For each maxed title track, the player is awarded one point into the KOABD track. At five points, you reach rank 2 (People Know Me); at ten points, you reach rank 3 (I’m Very Important), and so and so forth. The titles, with the exception of the one received at the final rank, are actually references to lines Will Ferrell says in the movie “Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy," (Depicted below).

Ron Burgundy: "I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal."
    Veronica Corningstone: "Really."
    Ron Burgundy: "People know me."
    Veronica Corningstone: "Well, I'm very happy for you."
    Ron Burgundy: "I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

The final rank is a reference to the narration heard at the movie's introduction where Ron Burgundy is referred to as “a god walking amongst mere mortals."

Quote Originally Posted by Laste View Post
    Not technically. Three of the fifty points come from maxing a PvP title, but you can earn those points by getting to rank 3 in the Zaishen Supporter title track. The amount of keys you’d need would be quite costly though.
    your looking at 200 keys to get the title, they go for about 5k each = 1000 plat

so unless you can ecto farm, or have been playing for a while, or can farm gold z coins every 2-3 days for about a year or two, or pvp for faction and win, or can farm armbands and sell them your probably out of luck

guide i used

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:...ts_for_Dummies

it took me about 2 months to get to 30 points from a fresh start and i didnt get the pvp title for z keys

i also sold my z coins to fund everything, and always do the dailies if you can, you can also hold up to 3 days worth of dailies as well
    Last edited by Paladuin; 2012-01-29 at 07:56 AM.

Deleted
    Last time I checked Z-keys are close to 6k, so you're looking at 1200k then for a pvp title. Also ectos are not 6.8k but well over 8k (12 for 100k).
    Getting 50/50 or GWAMM is gonna be very hard to say at least. Best profession for you to choose would be ritualist (spirit spammer) imo, but necro could also work too I guess. If I were you I would first set my sights on 30/50 or something like that.

30/50 takes quite some time already if you don't have a guild unless you're lucky on pugs (particularly when it comes to elite zones such as DoA/UW/etc), which i'm not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sacrypheyes View Post
    30/50 takes quite some time already if you don't have a guild unless you're lucky on pugs (particularly when it comes to elite zones such as DoA/UW/etc), which i'm not
    You could clear all those zones with full hero teams ever since they increased the number to 7.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sacrypheyes View Post
    Welcome to the club :S