Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Sylvarri everything else.
    I'm still waiting for the moment where I accidentally burn down a tree in game Zelda style, and some Sylvarri goes "That was my Grandfather."

Inb4 that's not how they work blah blah blah blah.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of my old WoW guildies cousin works for A-Net. Who's Jelly now?

---------- Post added 2011-05-18 at 01:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gotpriest View Post
    I'm still waiting for the moment where I accidentally burn down a tree in game Zelda style, and some Sylvarri goes "That was my Grandfather."

Inb4 that's not how they work blah blah blah blah.
    Hey! Listen!
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Deleted
    I used to play with WoW GM's who abused their powers and got us free transfers.

Though I'd rather play GW2, than know someone whos cousin apperantly works for Anet. Lies can be told Mr.

My friend's cousin was a Warhammer GM, but yeah, Warhammer did horrible, so its nothing nobody should be jealous of, heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    I used to play with WoW GM's who abused their powers and got us free transfers.

Though I'd rather play GW2, than know someone whos cousin apperantly works for Anet. Lies can be told Mr.
    Like how my best friend dated someone that was related to someone who knew someone that also works for A-Net.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Deleted
    Like how my best friend dated someone that was related to someone who knew someone that also works for A-Net.
    Wow thats totally awesome! I wish I knew someone, who was related to someone who knew someone who did too!

Actually I'm hoping to work for ArenaNet or Valve once I'm done studying Computer Science.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZyngaFail View Post
    Actually I'm hoping to work for ArenaNet or Valve once I'm done studying Computer Science.
    If that happens you have to give us free stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyngaFail View Post
    Hoping to work for some gaming company myself, so I'll be studying Graphic Design (For Video Games, I know theres another Graphic Design industry.) and what-not. As soon as I get there. :S Although, it's probably just a huge fantasy of mine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Hoping to work for some gaming company myself, so I'll be studying Graphic Design (For Video Games, I know theres another Graphic Design industry.) and what-not. As soon as I get there. :S Although, it's probably just a huge fantasy of mine.
    Not to piss on your bonfire like, but only 1 person in your entire Uni class normally gets the job they wants, just make sure your that one. Otherwise you'll be doing what you want for something going nowhere.

My College Fraternity hasn't payed for a game from Blizzard except for Sub fees since before D1 came out. One of the Blizz VP's is an alum of my house. Instead of donating, he just sends a letter each year. Each active member, and every alumni that donates more than $100 per year gets a free game.

Not to piss on your bonfire like, but only 1 person in your entire Uni class normally gets the job they wants, just make sure your that one. Otherwise you'll be doing what you want for something going nowhere.
    Thats why I'm thinking its a fantasy, more so than reality. Its either this or teaching, although I'm more passionate for it, its less likely to happen than teaching.

Don't worry..you just have to prove yourself .. You can be freelancer just creating awesome stuff and these companies will find you But it's just about time to start creating something. You know..you don't need university to actually learn something about that stuff.

Deleted
    Thats why I'm thinking its a fantasy, more so than reality. Its either this or teaching, although I'm more passionate for it, its less likely to happen than teaching.
    I wanted to do Graphic Design too while I was at school and college, once I realised how much time and money I'd have to put into it to get anywhere decent with it, I had to stop and do something else. I wasn't going to get a student loan for Uni, so that kind of stopped me in my tracks since I couldn't aford the course.

Anyone have what race they'll be playing picked out? Norn for me.
    I was originally planning to make a charr warrior and a charr thief, but I didn't like the way charr fired the pistols. Any place I can view thief animations for each race?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    I was originally planning to make a charr warrior and a charr thief, but I didn't like the way charr fired the pistols. Any place I can view thief animations for each race?
    Only the videos on youtube of the human Theif and the Norn/Charr on the skills video. Theres no videos of each race using the different weapons etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gotpriest View Post
    My College Fraternity hasn't payed for a game from Blizzard except for Sub fees since before D1 came out. One of the Blizz VP's is an alum of my house. Instead of donating, he just sends a letter each year. Each active member, and every alumni that donates more than $100 per year gets a free game.
    So you've paid $100 per year, and sub fees for a game that releases expansions bi-annually for half that price? You do realize you're paying 4x as much for the same thing right?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I wanted to do Graphic Design too while I was at school and college, once I realised how much time and money I'd have to put into it to get anywhere decent with it, I had to stop and do something else. I wasn't going to get a student loan for Uni, so that kind of stopped me in my tracks since I couldn't aford the course.
    Yeah, its a bummer. I'd at least like to try it out sometime, but, I don't want to waste my life on something that might not even happen.

Hope you're good at linear algebra.... that's all i'll say.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    So you've paid $100 per year, and sub fees for a game that releases expansions bi-annually for half that price? You do realize you're paying 4x as much for the same thing right?
    No shit sherlock. It's an incentive to donate to the fraternity. And active members don't have to pay for anything, they just get it for free. While I was in school I got Vanilla and BC for free.