Deleted
    Okay, I've sent another mail off to their customer support. I've already got a sinking feeling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    Right now, as I type this, TB's Cynical Brit team and Mike are playing GW2 beta. I'd say I'm jelly but I'm not... I'm really jelly...

Post #1900... yay?
    Think about thew players that has been playing for longer... It since December now! :S So... jealous!

Deleted
    Good luck getting your account back, it took me almost a week and 3 messages but I finally got my account back when I had forgotten my account name, my password and my characters names.
    They send it back to me after I gave them my email address and my Guild Wars 1 activation key.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylin View Post
    Good luck getting your account back, it took me almost a week and 3 messages but I finally got my account back when I had forgotten my account name, my password and my characters names.
    They send it back to me after I gave them my email address and my Guild Wars 1 activation key.
    It kinda takes time to assure your the real account owner when you forgot everything on your account.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Does the -image downloading of GW1 always go so slow? Can't seem to get above 50kb/s so it takes ages to download everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    Does the -image downloading of GW1 always go so slow? Can't seem to get above 50kb/s so it takes ages to download everything.
    It's definitely an overnight job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    It kinda takes time to assure your the real account owner when you forgot everything on your account.
    Definitely, I was just warning that they won't necesseraly answer in 5 minutes but it doesn't mean they won't answer at all.
    They can get you your account back from almost nothing so it's worth mailing them instead of buying the game once more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    It's definitely an overnight job.
    Yea I can see that. Didn't really expect 3-4gb to take so long, but I guess it'll be ready tomorrow.

Deleted
    Managed to get my account sorted :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggerty View Post
    Managed to get my account sorted :-)
    That's great! Saved yourself some money and time then.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

New Blog post!

http://www.arena.net/blog/guild-wars...t-begins-today

Next week, media will be posting their observations and videos online, so prepare yourself for a flood of information and gameplay footage. In a Dev Update right here on the ArenaNet Blog, Lead Designer Eric Flannum will discuss some of the changes players experienced during this beta weekend event. Plus, we’ll have some very specific information about an upcoming Guild Wars 2 beta event – I guarantee you will not want to miss it!
    Noice!

Apologies if someone posted elsewhere, but I didn't notice it anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monday is going to be a day that fosters even more hype for GW2 (If the beta goes over well... and judging by that blog, it will)
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Is it just me or is blizzard being dicks and now giving away diablo 3 keys?
    I don't see how that makes them dicks...

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Is it just me or is blizzard being dicks and now giving away diablo 3 keys?
    They know what they're competing with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    New Blog post!

http://www.arena.net/blog/guild-wars...t-begins-today

Noice!

Apologies if someone posted elsewhere, but I didn't notice it anywhere.
    (•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Shit just got real.

Hmmm... I take it that they may announce the dates + sign up for the next beta in a few days (if not a week from now).
    In a Dev Update right here on the ArenaNet Blog, Lead Designer Eric Flannum will discuss some of the changes players experienced during this beta weekend event. Plus, we’ll have some very specific information about an upcoming Guild Wars 2 beta event – I guarantee you will not want to miss it!

My big asura eyes just protruded so far and wide I may have just burst some blood vessels...
    /jigz

Four years of waiting. I've followed this game more than any other. And guess what day the press NDA is lifted...

My 18th birthday! Thanks for the (unintended) birthday present Anet!
    Norn Mesmer: GW2
    Rattataki Sniper: SWTOR

10+ Year Old Account
    Can i squeal.. i really i want to Squeal, i just cant contain my excitement right now.... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek Ok thats better.. thanks! t(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    t()_/¯
    Please only use english here, though Japanese is great not everyone can read it.