Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post

Yogscast Part 4 is up
    I'm glad we have little minions who check every minute for us. <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    yogscast have been the most enjoyable to watch for me. They use more than one button, and they goof around and have fun. So it's a win-win. Plus they do amazing live commentary. Easily one of the best. (only thing I'd prefer to see would be Jesse Cox, I enjoy TB but he's not as funny and I know for a fact he can't even do it due to RL)
    Woho part 4 is already out

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Larynx;15588205]I don't have fun not knowing how to play. It's actually incredibly frustrating. And it's even more frustrating when I do and other people don't.[/QUOTE
    That's kinda unfortunate because that's the moment you look back at after you finally become good then laugh about it but w/e.

Deleted
    I'm glad we have little minions who check every minute for us. <3
    Haha been hitting refresh all day!

Nah im following them on Twitter, as soon as a new vid is posted they send an automated message to their timeline.

[QUOTE=Newbryn;15588287]
    I don't have fun not knowing how to play. It's actually incredibly frustrating. And it's even more frustrating when I do and other people don't.[/QUOTE
    That's kinda unfortunate because that's the moment you look back at after you finally become good then laugh about it but w/e.
    Well I usually read the tooltips before I go into a fight, so there's a very short time between ignorance and understanding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone find any good generic PvE footage, so far I haven't seen any good stuff uploaded, though I've only seen a few so far.

Last edited by Lefuu; 2012-02-20 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post

Yogscast Part 4 is up
    Yayyyyyyyyy! Thanks for posting! ;3
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Lefuu View Post
    hm.. add some hair and get rid of the goatee..

well damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Anyone find any good generic PvE footage, so far I haven't seen any good stuff uploaded, though I've only seen a few so far.
    It's mostly people hitting 1, standing in fire and trying to figure out how to strafe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    It's mostly people hitting 1, standing in fire and trying to figure out how to strafe.
    You should really check out yogscast videos, they actually play pretty nicely...if you compare to alot of the other testers

10+ Year Old Account
    That's pretty much all I've seen, can't say I'm disappointed though as this is exactly what I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    You should really check out yogscast videos, they actually play pretty nicely...if you compare to alot of the other testers
    I did. And they were who I was referring to stealthily. That person playing the Norn Mesmer... awful.

Was shouting at my screen, "That's the creature's tell. Hit V. 2 and 3 aren't used that way..." etc.

I was once a Norn like you, but then i took an

i can already see it...

Quote Originally Posted by jimusmc View Post
    http://au.ign.com/videos/2012/02/20/...mesmer?show=hd

see how great it looks when it's not on youtube?
    spam 1 harder

Quote Originally Posted by Lefuu View Post
    I thought the same thing. I wonder if they did it on purpose...

Deleted
    in part 4 of the yogscast´s video, you get to see the snow leopard form http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...8z2AAU#t=1108s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    in part 4 of the yogscast´s video, you get to see the snow leopard form http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...8z2AAU#t=1108s
    That's not the racial snow leopard form. It's just a part of a dynamic event.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

I did. And they were who I was referring to stealthily. That person playing the Norn Mesmer... awful.

Was shouting at my screen, "That's the creature's tell. Hit V. 2 and 3 aren't used that way..." etc.
    Yea, well they look like they didn't know much about the game prior to now. Even if they don't know how to play as well as you think they should, at least it's enjoyable to watch because they're having fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    That's not the racial snow leopard form. It's just a part of a dynamic event.
    I would bet that it has the same look as that quest form tho