Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiqua View Post
    Would you play a male character who only wears strings just barely covering his huge d*ck?

Yeah I'm going to play a human female but I'm going to be very annoyed while watching the cutscenes. It's not just the playable character but the npcs as well.
    Why is this such a big deal, I really don't get it. Please explain to me why this is such a big deal. I'm not being sarcastic either, I'm actually genuinely interested why people get so angry with female characters with above average chests.

Deleted
    Would you play a male character who only wears strings just barely covering his huge d*ck?

Yeah I'm going to play a human female but I'm going to be very annoyed while watching the cutscenes. It's not just the playable character but the npcs as well.
    The revealing male warrior armour was one of the most popular in GW1 and no doubt it will be again in GW2.

Get over the fact that women have breasts. We're not in the 1800's no more, people wear revealing clothes with big boobs in the real world, why can't they do the same in-game. You don't HAVE to wear that armour. If boobs offend you that much, maybe you shouldn't be on the internet, you know because there's boobs everywhere.

If you watch the character creation videos you'd notice you can change physique of your character which results in a smaller chest/waist.
    Last edited by mmoc233041c6ce; 2012-02-23 at 10:43 AM.

That's just sad. Missing 40% of the story just because the designers are bunch of drooling dudes with hopes that boobs bring in more money.
    When you play the game you look at the back of your character, you almost never see the breasts. Secondly, as people have said, you can make your character a male. Third, I don't like how humans looked in WoW and I'm sure many other people felt the same way. Did that make us quit the game? No. Why? Because people play a game for the gameplay not the look of the characters. That's like saying Mario is a bad game because he doesn't look like a real person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post

If you watch the character creation videos you'd notice you can change physique of your character which results in a smaller chest/waist.
    Yet, theres not really an option for small breasts. Heck even c-cups seems to be missing.

I dont personally mind that much, but it is kinda distracting.

If one gender bothered me so much, I'd play the other gender.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verazh View Post
    Yet, theres not really an option for small breasts. Heck even c-cups seems to be missing.

I dont personally mind that much, but it is kinda distracting.
    Atleast there's an option for making them abit smaller!

People could always play a Charr female if they hate boobs so much. Even a Sylvari to have smaller boobs.

I'm sure some of the race models had different chest sizes. Sure, there's no A-cups, but neither ridiculously big chests on the humans.
    Norn, ofc, are just norn. They just big.
    But it's like with the males...are they're ridiculously scrawny an unmuscled men? No. Even the lowest ones are fairly well muscled.

It is a game after all. And both genders are designed to be somewhat aestetically appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    I'm sure some of the race models had different chest sizes. Sure, there's no A-cups, but neither ridiculously big chests on the humans.
    Norn, ofc, are just norn. They just big.
    But it's like with the males...are they're ridiculously scrawny an unmuscled men? No. Even the lowest ones are fairly well muscled.

It is a game after all. And both genders are designed to be somewhat aestetically appealing.
    Still I'd like a small fat chest hairy bald guy, for the heck of it.

Deleted
    just woke up and the first discussion i see is about norn and humans have too big breasts, what D:?
    as people have said earlier, play a male or another race if you cant handle it.
    do you walk up tombig breasted females irl and tell them to make their boobs smaller through surgery?

girls have breasts, they have always had them and will most likely always have them.
    im just happy it's not tera style on armor/weps/models.

how's it going with confirmation emails btw? heard some of you didn't get one last night

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Atleast there's an option for making them abit smaller!

People could always play a Charr female if they hate boobs so much. Even a Sylvari to have smaller boobs.
    Well.. in any event, if thats the only thing people can find to "complain" about, this seems to be a promising game

Deleted
    Well.. in any event, if thats the only thing people can find to "complain" about, this seems to be a promising game
    Indeed. My only concern is that I can't make an apple pie with cooking. Asura love apple pies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well so far the only valid concerns I have are:

-FPS lag in WvW
    -Too much flashy spell effects
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

I can't check right now as I'm in work, but I'm pretty sure at least 2 of the human female body types have fairly small breasts. They definately weren't all massive at any rate.

Deleted
    send in a suggestion about apple pies to Anet ?

I found a lot of things to complain about! I don't see much of a point on it, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    FWIW I'm female and could not care less if my female toon has big boobs, seriously does it have an impact on game play? No well what's the issue? Besides there where a few smaller options in the Char creation from vids i have seen.

Any man who says the boobs are too big is just plain lying!!! (and don't deny it) LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    FWIW I'm female and could not care less if my female toon has big boobs, seriously does it have an impact on game play? No well what's the issue? Besides there where a few smaller options in the Char creation from vids i have seen.

Any man who says the boobs are too big is just plain lying!!! (and don't deny it) LMAO
    I'm an ass man.The boobs are too large.There,I said it!

That's just sad. Missing 40% of the story just because the designers are bunch of drooling dudes with hopes that boobs bring in more money.
    Ironically enough, the main character designer is a woman. There's actually quite a few female designers at ANet who intentionally design the female armors to look sexual. Though they design a full spectrum of armors for all types of people:

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet again im awe-struck by their armor design.

Me; ‎Guild Wars 2 are you guys checking the Guild Wars 2 section of MMO-Champion? We are growing massively, take a look sometimes!

AT; Bryan Boorsma I will go take a peek now ~AT
    This is awesome!