I saw that pop up in a pvp video I watched but I didn't bother to go back to see what it actually was. Very nice addition, I wonder if there will be something similar for dungeons.
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    I love this pic.

Funny, but also very accurate, is going to be my guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Here's another http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5btW...utu.be&t=6m40s

and a pic
    http://i.imgur.com/qhXmS.png

I wonder what the drop down menu choices are.
    Good thing that this is returning, I liked this feature in GW1

10+ Year Old Account
    Went through a couple of pages, but I haven't found that Link yet:

Guild Wars 2 beta questions: Answered!

http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/03...red/#continued

This gives a few answers. For example, I am really excited to see what is still comparable to the GW1-World, and what has changed.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

New Yogscast vid, them pigs! o/

Hi

Bah I was just going to link that :P I shall link a WvW video instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    New Yogscast vid, them pigs! o/
    Mother of *oinks*.

ArenaNet keep surprising me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquaphobia

This condition might be what he has, i have it too, and most underwater stuff i see, makes me quite sick. Annoying >.<

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Woot! Finally

Edit:
    Now that I've watched it, I must say that was probably the most entertaining WvW video I have seen yet.
    Last edited by PonyCannon; 2012-03-27 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Anyone else hear about the ending event with a hundred Asura attacking Divinity's Reach? Should be up soon.
    Was there more then 1 event? I saw one posted before that had giants attacking Divinity's Reach, I've never heard of this Asura thing though. Where is it going to be posted?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Mike b Says he has footage of it.
    Ooooh lovely. Looking forward to that then.

Deleted
    I just found out about the server transfer system and I love it. Free PvE transferring was high up on my priority list after all the agony wow put me through (imagine playing with a casual server hopping altoholic) but the mentions about the home server gave me another worry: are we only able to create characters on one server? That would be ridiculous. This would force players to purchase character slots, while understandable it wouldn't fit Anet's style to do something like that. Am I just jumping into conclusions here? Have they clarified what exactly home server is?

The jumpsit is one of those awesome bugs that you wish would never get fixed. Kinda like the forever expanding head bug in Rift awhile back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maiqua View Post
    I just found out about the server transfer system and I love it. Free PvE transferring was high up on my priority list after all the agony wow put me through (imagine playing with a casual server hopping altoholic) but the mentions about the home server gave me another worry: are we only able to create characters on one server? That would be ridiculous. This would force players to purchase character slots, while understandable it wouldn't fit Anet's style to do something like that. Am I just jumping into conclusions here? Have they clarified what exactly home server is?
    How does creating characters only on one server force players to buy character slots? I don't see how they two things have anything to do with each other.

Holy shoot, Mike B's WvW video was awesome. The game looks damn good graphically. Not sure what the complaints were about- MMOs are usually a generation behind in gfx.

10+ Year Old Account
    God damn I'm such a brat. Just got sli gtx 570s thinkin my peen was all big and shit. Now they have 680s out and I want two of them now. FUCK YOU RAPIDLY ADVANCING TECHNOLOGY! Wonder how awesome 680s will play with GW2.

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 07:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Holy shoot, Mike B's WvW video was awesome. The game looks damn good graphically. Not sure what the complaints were about- MMOs are usually a generation behind in gfx.
    Bad trolls who want to bash the game say that. Actually saw some guy bashing Teras graphics. It's cool if you don't the art style of the graphics, but if someone says they're bad, you lose all credibility as an intelligent person.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2012-03-27 at 07:07 PM.

I asked Mike B what the highest settings available were for this test and he said high, but he wasn't sure where he had it set in the WvW video. It was around med/high though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlairPhoenix View Post
    How does creating characters only on one server force players to buy character slots? I don't see how they two things have anything to do with each other.
    I was hoping I could try all the professions on different servers to figure out which ones I like before purchasing slots. If I only have 5 slots and one server I have to delete characters to try them all out. I'm just guessing here I have no idea how it actually works...

Quote Originally Posted by Maiqua View Post
    I was hoping I could try all the professions on different servers to figure out which ones I like before purchasing slots. If I only have 5 slots and one server I have to delete characters to try them all out. I'm just guessing here I have no idea how it actually works...
    As of now that is how it will be, but I don't think they've officially said we'll only have 5 character slots. 5 is just how many are available in the beta so people are assuming it will be 5 at launch.