10+ Year Old Account
    Reading that back I realise I should of pointed out that leveling up or down is temporary. Now edited.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    They originally had a concept where a higher level friend could temporarily boost you to their level so you could play together. Now your friend will have to temporarily drop down to your level, that way you don't skip content.
    yea im glad they dropped that one ..
    imagine your level 40 and your mate is level 60 and your scaled up to level 60. You play the game together then your friend dings 80 (you went from 40 to 60 meanwhile). He says screw DE's im going to PvP aaaaaaaand your dropped down to your real level (wich is 60). ..... basicly meaning your going to have to do the same content twice :P (yes i know DE's change and zones are never the same blahb lah, but still, your playing in the same zone again :P)
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    V jelly Bloodhunter
    I wish I had hair like that......
    Stupid UK with it's 1 CE retailer and and...just rubbishness.
    I was amazed to see our CE retailer "list"! What's going on?

Poor bloodhunter - don't listen to them. I notice nobody else has posted a pic of themselves.

Deleted
    @Bloodhunter What's in it? I mean, the game isn't finished yet right? So did you also receive a CD or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
    @Bloodhunter What's in it? I mean, the game isn't finished yet right? So did you also receive a CD or something?
    He got the CE, and it's just a code.
    The CD (if there is one)/rytlock figure blah blah will all come when the game actually releases, I would assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrno View Post
    aaaaah for real ... -_-;
    i buy allot of my games on 12game ...
    i just didn't know they are an official retailer too ...

ah well, ordered my CE at a 'local' shop 40 min away from my house lmao :>
    Want to be even more mad? They sold their last CE copy this afternoon.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! o/

Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloodhunter reminds me of Lore, from Tankspot.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one to think that

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I thought the exact same, well before I made the frodo likeness. I guess that might say a lot about what media I watch.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Lucky bastard

Also, Soul Glo?
    Lol that was great.

I bow for all the funny and cool references =)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    I bow for all the funny and cool references =)
    Can't believe you didn't know what Soul Glo was, shame on you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Haggerty View Post
    I was amazed to see our CE retailer "list"! What's going on?

Poor bloodhunter - don't listen to them. I notice nobody else has posted a pic of themselves.
    Aye....it takes the piss a bit tbh. When in some countries every shop is selling the CE. But I hope it means that there will be an equal number so Zavvi won't run out easily. I just...don't trust them on delivery that much.
    Oh well...just have to live with it.

And I actually liked Blood's hair I do wish my hair could do that lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Aye....it takes the piss a bit tbh. When in some countries every shop is selling the CE. But I hope it means that there will be an equal number so Zavvi won't run out easily. I just...don't trust them on delivery that much.
    Oh well...just have to live with it.

And I actually liked Blood's hair I do wish my hair could do that lol.
    I must confess - I live about 10 minutes walk from covent garden etc...but have never heard of "zavvi"? WTF is "zavvi"? I buy *so* much online these days and live in such an odd place, I just don't know who the main highstreet UK shops are...

Re: BloodH - one of us huh, that's what I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! o/

Lovely

Shows the whole puzzle to the underwater boss that TB showed in his videos from the previous beta. Shame the big boss bugged out, though by the way it was going he may not of gone down anyways.
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

Something dawned upon me, guys, that may or may not be critical to how I eventually plan out my build.

How do ground-targeted skills work underwater?

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

I am not sure there are any for the 1-5 skills. AEs can be cast directly on your target in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by Haggerty View Post
    I must confess - I live about 10 minutes walk from covent garden etc...but have never heard of "zavvi"? WTF is "zavvi"? I buy *so* much online these days and live in such an odd place, I just don't know who the main highstreet UK shops are...

Re: BloodH - one of us huh, that's what I see.
    Zavvi was created in about 2006 when the management team of Virgin Megastores bought out the retail chain from Virgin.
    It subsequently folded in 2009, sold all it's outlets to....I think HMV....and went strictly online.

Sucks that there's not a physical retailer of the game. In this case...I would much prefer to go and get the game myself just so I don't have the few days of praying it arrives by post (or have a minion do it ofc as I'm several thousand miles away).

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I am not sure there are any for the 1-5 skills. AEs can be cast directly on your target in any case.
    I was thinking the Necromancer's Wells, specifically, which are 6-0 skills.

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.