Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Yeah, but she's no Snaff
    hehe, i am having a hard time finding a "voice" for the Asura. When i read a book, i tend to give each important character it's own "voice" in my head (stop looking at me like that!)... Snaff I am struggling with for some odd reason, because my first alt (after my Sylvari Necro) will be an Asura.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    hehe, i am having a hard time finding a "voice" for the Asura. When i read a book, i tend to give each important character it's own "voice" in my head (stop looking at me like that!)... Snaff I am struggling with for some odd reason, because my first alt (after my Sylvari Necro) will be an Asura.
    Think Vekk

And if he sounds familiar it's because it's the same voice artist as (Pinky and the) Brain.

10+ Year Old Account
    hehe, i am having a hard time finding a "voice" for the Asura.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi6MIMA2Jxw

Felicia Day! Well, for Zojja...
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Edge of Destiny...150 pages in and loving it. I absolutely ADORE Caithe.
    Ah yea. Fast read. Get to the second half of the book and it's pretty darn good. Great way of learning why Destiny's Edge are a big deal compared to just some heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think Vekk

snip

And if he sounds familiar it's because it's the same voice artist as (Pinky and the) Brain.
    I love Vekk, when I first started EotN in GW1 and I heard his voice, I was like: "Aww yeah! I know that voice!" He instantly became my favorite character in the original GW1.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi6MIMA2Jxw

Felicia Day! Well, for Zojja...
    had no idea, and had forgotten about that video....

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    I love Vekk, when I first started EotN in GW1 and I heard his voice, I was like: "Aww yeah! I know that voice!" He instantly became my favorite character in the original GW1.
    Blum did Pyre's VO in GWEN too, right? I was just thinking about that coincidentally. But am far too lazy to stop this movie to look it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Blum did Pyre's VO in GWEN too, right? I was just thinking about that coincidentally. But am far too lazy to stop this movie to look it up.
    Yeap, but I never got the chance to play that cash shop content. Pyre's character just doesn't interest me in EotN, not like Vekk does.

Maybe I'd like Pyre more if I get to see that content, but I haven't yet.
    Last edited by Malthurius; 2012-04-16 at 07:30 PM.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Yeap, but I never got the chance to play that cash shop content. Pyre's character just doesn't interest me in EotN, not like Vekk does.

Maybe I'd like Pyre more if I get to see that content, but I haven't yet.
    Huh? Pyre is part of EotN, not cash shop (unless you consider the expansion cash shop content)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Huh? Pyre is part of EotN, not cash shop (unless you consider the expansion cash shop content)
    Yeah, yeah, Pyre isn't interesting to me in EotN, but I don't know how much more fleshed out he is in the Gwen quest line.

Yeah, yeah, Pyre isn't interesting to me in EotN, but I don't know how much more fleshed out he is in the Gwen quest line.
    Could you be referring to GW:EN? If so, GW:EN is the exact same thing as (GW: )EotN. Or are you talking about Gwen's Story from the bonus missions pack? 'Cause Pyre had nothing to do with that.
    Last edited by Grognard; 2012-04-16 at 08:05 PM.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPFSNu_QNs LOVE it!

Think Vekk

That honestly sounds too deep for such a small creature! Though I am sure I'll get used to it in time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    Could you be referring to GW:EN? If so, GW:EN is the exact same thing as (GWEotN. Or are you talking about Gwen's Story from the bonus missions pack? 'Cause Pyre had nothing to do with that.
    Never seen Guild Wars : Eye of the North abbreviated as GWEN before, always as EotN. Guess that's just my ignorance. Yeah, I was talking about the cash shop quest, and I don't know anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    That honestly sounds too deep for such a small creature! Though I am sure I'll get used to it in time.
    Small creature but BIG mouth ^^.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys just convinced me to read the book, hm is there any issues to start reading Edge of Destiny without having read the other books?
    I dont need revenge, I need redemption

Never seen Guild Wars : Eye of the North abbreviated as GWEN before, always as EotN. Guess that's just my ignorance. Yeah, I was talking about the cash shop quest, and I don't know anything about it.
    The cash shop lore quest just tells the back story of Gwen from her time in pre searing prophecies to EotN. Pyre is not featured at all.

Deleted
    Sorry to derail the thread, but how likely is it that Anet will allow character re-customisation through the cash shop? I can't recall it being available from the leaked images (though ofc the shop is still a work in progress). Just wondering if it was possible in GW1 or whether it seems to be something Anet doesn't want to make possible (maybe to keep a sense of permanence with the characters).

I'm willing to race through the customisation (and pay to redo it later) just so I have a larger chance to secure the name I want (I know sad lol).

It was available in GW1 so I'm sure GW2 will have in the shop as well.

Quote Originally Posted by boredisboring13 View Post
    Sorry to derail the thread, but how likely is it that Anet will allow character re-customisation through the cash shop? I can't recall it being available from the leaked images (though ofc the shop is still a work in progress). Just wondering if it was possible in GW1 or whether it seems to be something Anet doesn't want to make possible (maybe to keep a sense of permanence with the characters).

I'm willing to race through the customisation (and pay to redo it later) just so I have a larger chance to secure the name I want (I know sad lol).
    It was possible in GW1 and also possible to MARVELOUS effect in Aion. Though the two games have differing developers, the cash shop and pub were NCsoft. So I would hope makeovers are possible in GW2 as well.