Wizawesomesouce ... <3 the water attunement with freezing and aoe, but the lag is literaly killing me, literaly.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    The weapon vendors in the start zones have racial weapons!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Champion View Post
    Throw us a bone. A screenshot or two.
    Theres a video in the video thread. Link for convenience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Lion's Arch broke my mind. Just, yea.

The scale is simply jawdropping.
    Totally, i found the diving platform tho

This game is yeah just wow (as in inspiring, not the game hehe) for me, so much to do and take in, im having a break O.o

Still can't get in. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

I guess I'll just have to wait until morning when everyone's in a coma from waiting too long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Still can't get in. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

I guess I'll just have to wait until morning when everyone's in a coma from waiting too long.
    Try closing the client, reopen , and set your availability to invisble.. you should be able to log in

10+ Year Old Account
    This is all I'm going to be able to talk about for a while...

How is everyone elses latency? Does your character react immediately to your input, or is there a noticeable delay? For me it takes about a second for my character to react to input and damage from enemies.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Try closing the client, reopen , and set your availability to invisble.. you should be able to log in
    negative. theres a WHOLE bunch of people who are not able to login. They are just now addressing the issue. Apparently, the said bunch are getting an error stating they are NOT in the beta.

...look at official forums and read the amount of QQ posts. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    This is all I'm going to be able to talk about for a while...

How is everyone elses latency? Does your character react immediately to your input, or is there a noticeable delay? For me it takes about a second for my character to react to input and damage from enemies.
    Mines been nice and smooth, actually amazed aT how smooth combat/animations are, i haven't tried WvWvW yet, but i would expect that to be a lag fest. But doing hearTs/DE's etc i have had no issues thus far, except 1 DC.

eta: Tango, ah must be something to do with registration or something ? Earlier it worked - promise

10+ Year Old Account
    Mines been nice and smooth, actually amazed aT how smooth combat/animations are, i haven't tried WvWvW yet, but i would expect that to be a lag fest. But doing hearTs/DE's etc i have had no issues thus far, except 1 DC.

eta: Tango, ah must be something to do with registration or something ? Earlier it worked - promise
    This worries me greatly. Why is my latency so terrible then? I never have such issues with WoW or GW1.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Thanks for the tip... Though I managed to log on now, I'll try this next time I'm kicked out.

10+ Year Old Account
    This worries me greatly. Why is my latency so terrible then? I never have such issues with WoW or GW1.
    Where you playing from? Do you have leatrix latency fix ?
    Last edited by Cherrysoul; 2012-04-28 at 12:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where you playing from? Do you have leatrix latency fix ?
    East Coast US, and I don't think I have the latency fix on this rig, let me see if I can do that right quick.

10+ Year Old Account
    East Coast US, and I don't think I have the latency fix on this rig, let me see if I can do that right quick.
    East U.S geez that sucks for you, i can't imagine why you would have high pings, im in Melb Aus as i say no major issues.. perhaps it is an ISP issue then?

10+ Year Old Account
    East U.S geez that sucks for you, i can't imagine why you would have high pings, im in Melb Aus as i say no major issues.. perhaps it is an ISP issue then?
    I did the TCPAckFrequency latency trick on my regedit and it's a little bit better. There is still a noticeable delay, but it's more serviceable now.

My isp gives us a pretty good download speed but an awful upload, that might be part of the problem.

Lagg & stuff is just too much, getting disconnected all time time :P Guess ill wait till i wake up on a side note: really like the graphics and skill animations etc, but what bothers me is level 8 mobs when you're level 3 or 4. Also some quests are really unclear.

I just got kicked, logged in as Invisible, got in right away. However, this latency is just INSANE. Can hardly do anything.

I think I will wait until later with playing more.

A statue of an older Asura, his features mischievous, kind and careworn. An area on the statue has been left open for an inscription but is conspicuously blank: above this space is the simple title "Snaff," and nothing more.

Ah Snaff...

Is anyone else bugging when going into Kessex hills?

It doesn't load fully for me and I get stuck on the load screen at 95% and I can't do anything with my character haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furyfire View Post
    Lagg & stuff is just too much, getting disconnected all time time :P Guess ill wait till i wake up on a side note: really like the graphics and skill animations etc, but what bothers me is level 8 mobs when you're level 3 or 4. Also some quests are really unclear.
    yeah took me a while to get my head around it all you'll get there , its a lot to take in

Malthurius, maybe try resetting router? Sometimes that used to work for me in other games. Cant really think of anything else - sorry