Servers were never down today.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Servers were never down today.
    It seems some people were having trouble accessing the game/their account. I've seen a couple of threads pop on Reddit about the issue. It's been fixed since though.

Deleted
    Is it just me or has the server restart improved performance immensely?

Well it's giving me error 48 instead of error 21 now , I guess it's an improvement for me as i'm tired of seeing error 21

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by boredisboring13 View Post
    Is it just me or has the server restart improved performance immensely?
    All i know is that the game runs a lot better today

Forums seem to be down again ?

Deleted
    getting error 48 (operation can't be completed) anyone else in the same boat?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by incarcerated View Post
    getting error 48 (operation can't be completed) anyone else in the same boat?
    I got that one earlier, but my internet had a short hiccup at the time so I figure it was just that. I haven't actually tried to log back in since it got back.

Bah... Was spending time exploring Hoelbrak, then I lost my 'net and now I can't seem to get back on... Think the log-in servers are screwed up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been having loads of fun up till now, currently at level 19 as a Norn Warrior, quite hard to solo some of the stuff I've been going at, jumping puzzles are murderous, can't login as everyone else atm and it seems like anets forums got nuked atm XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Needs to have an xp increase I'm 100% done in Queensdale and only lvl 14. Getting my ass handed to me over in Kessex Hills is I pull more than one mob. Also rolled a charr did the first 3 hearts got almost to lvl 3..... thrown into fighting lvl 5-7s at the next heart. Got some flow issues.

and no kicked off and unable to connect
    WoW Hunter WarriorPaladin Death Knight
    D3 Crusader
    Gw2 Lvl 80 Dragon Hunter, Lvl 80 Warrior, Lvl 80 Revenant
    Bnet GrapeSoda#1671
    Gw2 GrapeSoda.5980
    Hit me up, let's play.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuj View Post
    Needs to have an xp increase I'm 100% done in Queensdale and only lvl 14. Getting my ass handed to me over in Kessex Hills is I pull more than one mob. Also rolled a charr did the first 3 hearts got almost to lvl 3..... thrown into fighting lvl 5-7s at the next heart. Got some flow issues.

I noticed that as well, I was constantly underlevel for the zone even when I did every single heart on the map and every single event that appeared. Getting skill points, points of interest, ect.

Deleted
    Login Servers down apparently :C Got Dc now I cant seem to get back on. I was having so much fun in WvWvW!

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't figure out Shadow Behemoth, so I got bored and moved on elsewhere. Damn Secrets of the Swamp. :<

---------- Post added 2012-04-28 at 02:56 PM ----------

Needs to have an xp increase I'm 100% done in Queensdale and only lvl 14.
    I hit 15 by the end of Queensdale. Just because Queensdale is 1-17 doesn't mean you have to be 17 to leave. Also, I'm sure they expect you to repeat a lot of events, which I'm not doing simply because I hate repetition.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I'm sad I barely started leveling up a Gaurdian (and I'm having soo much fun going through the human story line) and now i cannot log in..oh well Beta is Beta. Hopefully i'll be able to login soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I couldn't figure out Shadow Behemoth, so I got bored and moved on elsewhere. Damn Secrets of the Swamp. :<

---------- Post added 2012-04-28 at 02:56 PM ----------

I hit 15 by the end of Queensdale. Just because Queensdale is 1-17 doesn't mean you have to be 17 to leave. Also, I'm sure they expect you to repeat a lot of events, which I'm not doing simply because I hate repetition.
    I think his point was that the area after Queensdale is 15-25 and you only get to around 14 if you do everything in the zone once.

15+ Year Old Account

Have you fully explored Divinity's Reach? Do you have a crafting skill? Those things are a great source of XP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also agree with the exp increase, something like an overall 10-15% exp increase would probably be enough to not have to repeat stuff .

Deleted
    Didn't know there are tonics in GW2 too like in the original one.

That's owl tonic used.

Oh how I wished these wouldn't be in GW2, hated them in the original.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, and that would be such a big deal if it didn't seem like a mob even just one level higher than you will hand you your ass. Playing a thief and I've been using the short bow so much because I can kite these higher level enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    Have you fully explored Divinity's Reach? Do you have a crafting skill? Those things are a great source of XP.
    No to Divinity's Reach it was so laggy I just did my class quests and got out. I'll go back. and I haven't messed around with crafting too much.... that sounds boring to be honest HAHA, but I didn't know you got xp from it. Maybe Anet considered people doing everything while lvling or something I'm sure. If it was live and I would be keeping this toon I would have rolled a profession for sure.
    Last edited by Nitsuj; 2012-04-28 at 08:05 PM.
    WoW Hunter WarriorPaladin Death Knight
    D3 Crusader
    Gw2 Lvl 80 Dragon Hunter, Lvl 80 Warrior, Lvl 80 Revenant
    Bnet GrapeSoda#1671
    Gw2 GrapeSoda.5980
    Hit me up, let's play.