Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Use whatever music program you have, make a playlist of your songs (with supported file formats) from the supported playlist file formats. Put songs and playlist in a folder of the appropriate name.

Win.
    But this is the part I'm trying to figure out. It doesn't seem like it's going to work with itunes. I searched my computer for a playlist I have and it doesn't show up, and exporting a playlist only gives me a text file.

I see your edit.

I guess I'll have to go with Winamp...I actually hate itunes, but I've just been too lazy to download Winamp and set up my playlists again. I must have this set up for GW2 though! I only put up with itunes because of my itouch.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-05-02 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    ... huh? I seem to remember upon clicking a node the game promptly tells the player "You don't have the proper tool to gather that." How could someone be that thick?
    I don't know how stupid people are able to figure out breathing, Malthurius.

1. Load new game
    2. Look at the options screen
    3. Open every menu
    4. Mouse over every UI element
    5. Set binds
    6. Play

He's asking how to create a playlist.

So...how do you create the playlist file with the songs in it then

10+ Year Old Account
    Well. I don't know. I don't use iTunes. If iTunes doesn't save a playlist file of the listed .xxx extensions, then you can't do it with iTunes.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

If you have Windows Media Player, open it. There's a tab called "Playlists", click it and click the button to create a new playlist. The playlist folder will be located under Playlists in your music library.

To make it easier, just search the name of the playlist you just created, and right click and select Open File Location.

I can do this with Winamp for sure right? I'd rather not use WMP either.

Can't u just copy the playlist? Maybe even making a shortcut of a playlist uv created in the music programme would work?

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I can do this with Winamp for sure right? I'd rather not use WMP either.
    Yes, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Can't u just copy the playlist? Maybe even making a shortcut of a playlist uv created in the music programme would work?
    Silly Squirrel, it's spelled program.

Damn you itunes, damn you!!!!

from a devolper in the beta forums:

There are GW1 callbacks all over the place, keep in mind that the current beta only shows a small slice of the game. (For example, Ogden shows up in a later story step.)
    Ogden! horay!

My mind has been blown 4 times in the last hour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    My mind has been blown 4 times in the last hour.
    This video is consistently blowing my mind, and I linked it like 5 times on the official GW2 official forum in response to discussion about the character creation:

I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Silly Squirrel, it's spelled program.

alright alright, keep ur trousers on and go eat ur pb&jelly sandwiches.....................

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    from a devolper in the beta forums:
    There are GW1 callbacks all over the place, keep in mind that the current beta only shows a small slice of the game. (For example, Ogden shows up in a later story step.)
    Ogden! horay!
    omg omg omg omg omg omgomg...
    /love.

I really liked APB! Best creator I ever used. Even better than the Asian MMOs like CoN.

Was fairly disappointed GW2 stuck to the preset bodies like the first game. But I guess it's a matter of performance considerations as is typical. Ah well, I still have Tera for off days to enjoy myself in.

---------- Post added 2012-05-01 at 11:26 PM ----------

Mindfucking #5 for the night:

"I have to say on the case of which guild wars said "we don't want Tanks, Healers and dps." ie the holy trinity. Well after playin around 45 hours/ 60 hours of the beta as a guardian with my friend as a warrior stayed alive for 4 minutes vs 6 players in pvp using spells as a tank a healer. as a guardian you can have 8 heals. Even though these are all direct. you can keep people alive with skill of heals and exchanging of cool downs with a warrior. 2v6 and we stayed alive for 4 minutes and killed 2 people. :S"

I can not even... good goddamn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mindfucking #5 for the night:

"I have to say on the case of which guild wars said "we don't want Tanks, Healers and dps." ie the holy trinity. Well after playin around 45 hours/ 60 hours of the beta as a guardian with my friend as a warrior stayed alive for 4 minutes vs 6 players in pvp using spells as a tank a healer. as a guardian you can have 8 heals. Even though these are all direct. you can keep people alive with skill of heals and exchanging of cool downs with a warrior. 2v6 and we stayed alive for 4 minutes and killed 2 people. :S"

I can not even... good goddamn.
    I can't tell if that quote was made to be a troll, a joke, or just plain idiocy. Can you give me the link to that?
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

No. It was in a chat room.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. It was in a chat room.
    What chat room? I must have missed something if I don't know what chat room has such hilarity.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

10+ Year Old Account
    I should have known. >_>