Quote Originally Posted by Bleunappy View Post
    Hate to jump on the creeper band-wagon, but you are quite beautiful.

I think the only picture of me on this computer is a picture I took for my girlfriend after my shower, with the towel still wrapped around my waist. While it only shows as much as any guy shirtless pic does, may still be a bit inappropriate. :|
    someone has posted underwear pics already, its within the rights I think. so long as you aint showing it plain as day

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post
    ^^Me still staring at how long this thread goes on^^
    No offense, but why? The content is for people to post pictures of themselves. We're still seeing new pictures from new people, so why is it so fascinating?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scranton, PA...yes where the office was made!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    What team is your hat?
    Colorado Rockies, not my favorite team, but a great team none the less.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hayharut View Post
    a bit eager to see the photo aren't we? >=D you creeper
    haha not even they've just been going back and forth on the idea of posting a photo of them self for a while a friendly nudge of confidence is better then creeping onto someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopeytaco View Post
    mehness
    Nice eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksarmar View Post
    Well thank you very much! And I think a towel is pretty tame as long as it stays on
    Got any snicker doodles?

Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    Nice eyes.
    hehe thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuii View Post
    What an amazing beard you have there, Linoleum! :O I have a soft spot for facial hair... lots of it.

Anyways, representing redheads here.
    Lol sorry I have to say. You're incredibly beautiful.
    No!!! A curse upon you, interlopers! The armies of the Lich King will hunt you down. You will not escape your fate..

Quote Originally Posted by Rebzz View Post
    *hands a paper bag*

breathe into it and you'll be fine

and post ya photo already lol.
    *Wheezes into bag* You just, like, you don't know how bad it is.. *wheezes* Every day I login, I say hi and it's like "SIMMER DOWN SOLFIRE", but I"m like a good girl you know! So I go about my buisness *wheezes* and then it's "MAKE ME A SAMMICH SOLFIRE" and I"m like, I HAVE NO BREAD YOU ARROGANT POTTY FACED POOPER. *coughs blood* so then it's like "BAKE ME COOKIES SOLFIRE" and then it's like. WHY MUST YOU REMIND ME I AM OUT OF EGGS!??? And *wheeeeeeeezes* I like, you know? like. like you know? and it's EVERY DAY. Don't get me started on raid time. *collapses into a pile of mush*

I mean sure I tend to babble on and constantly reference kittens and possibly giggle insanely to an inaudible voices while on vent but do I REALLY need to SIMMER DOWN EVER DAY!??? *cries*

On a more serious note, Typrax you have been added to my list. You have brought this upon yourself. The first person to silence Seramore with a blunt object and assure me he is silenced from referencing this thread again will be graced with my hideous picture full of moobs and/or an epic beard. (Although totally female...really not sure why you'd want to conflict that on yourself.)

*Goes back to wheezing into my bag and crying silently*

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scranton, PA...yes where the office was made!
    *offers warm snickerdoodle*
    may i please has one, i can trade for some reese's pb cups!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixbe View Post
    In avatar, and the fact that this hasnt become a huge troll thread is quite impressive
    From what I've seen, the mods are keeping an eagle eye on this thread. Until then, no harm in women getting praise from random people, and men getting praise from random people, about their beards.

Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post
    *Wheezes into bag* You just, like, you don't know how bad it is.. *wheezes* Every day I login, I say hi and it's like "SIMMER DOWN SOLFIRE", but I"m like a good girl you know! So I go about my buisness *wheezes* and then it's "MAKE ME A SAMMICH SOLFIRE" and I"m like, I HAVE NO BREAD YOU ARROGANT POTTY FACED POOPER. *coughs blood* so then it's like "BAKE ME COOKIES SOLFIRE" and then it's like. WHY MUST YOU REMIND ME I AM OUT OF EGGS!??? And *wheeeeeeeezes* I like, you know? like. like you know? and it's EVERY DAY. Don't get me started on raid time. *collapses into a pile of mush*

I mean sure I tend to babble on and constantly reference kittens and possibly giggle insanely to an inaudible voices while on vent but do I REALLY need to SIMMER DOWN EVER DAY!??? *cries*

On a more serious note, Typrax you have been added to my list. You have brought this upon yourself. The first person to silence Seramore with a blunt object and assure me he is silenced from referencing this thread again will be graced with my hideous picture full of moobs and/or an epic beard. (Although totally female...really not sure why you'd want to conflict that on yourself.)

Simmer down Solfire

*offers warm snickerdoodle*
    Sweet! you bake these your self huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish I could post links...

blue moon is rank - no offense

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post

*giggles* Since all the guys get to be creepy if they choose can I be a bit out of the box? I think I have a small woman crush on you now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleunappy View Post
    Hate to jump on the creeper band-wagon, but you are quite beautiful.
    I'm actually going to have to agree with ya on that one. I'm not big on doing things that are perceived as creepy, but tossing a compliment when one is due I don't think is all that bad.

I think I've just got a thing for brunettes. Silly photoshops aside, I haven't really commented on too many individual's pictures in the thread. That being said, the only ones that I've found very attractive have all been brunettes.

Blond hair blue eyes? If that's your thing, sure. I'll take dark hair/eyes, thanks.

Heh, and if looks were all that mattered, you'd have quite the easy life ahead of ya'
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    and men getting praise from random people, about their beards.
    Everyone loves an epic beard

I heard cookies! Where?!