10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZweiHandler View Post
    Glasses..... you are super cute
    That's what you took from that picture. Okay.
    Not to be rude but there's a whole lot of boobs there.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnax View Post
    Fun fact, I've had them since I was like 4/5 years old? I used to feel cursed, the second I was allowed I got contacts but during the last few years they finally grew on me.
    I've had glasses since like, 10 probably I'd guess. Still no contacts for me because I'm deathly afraid of touching my eye!

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    That's what you took from that picture. Okay.
    Not to be rude but there's a whole lot of boobs there.
    Whoa man, let's pay attention to the breast part- I mean best part, glasses.

I have no idea where I was going with that, I just wanted to feel included.

Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    Abu Dhabi is great, I like it more than Dubai. But yeah, you've been moving quite a lot it seems... are you planning to stay in Abu Dhabi or moving to another city/country again?
    No, I'm settled here now. ^^ UAE is my home and I don't have any plans for getting out of Abu Dhabi either, it's my favorite city in the Emirates too.

I've never been to Qatar though. I think it's the only Khaleeji country I haven't been to yet. Would love to visit some day.

Quote Originally Posted by RareShine View Post
    No, I'm settled here now. ^^ UAE is my home and I don't have any plans for getting out of Abu Dhabi either, it's my favorite city in the Emirates too.

I've never been to Qatar though. I think it's the only Khaleeji country I haven't been to yet. Would love to visit some day.
    You're more than welcome to come in that case. Feel free to contact me if you do so I can show you around Doha.

You're more than welcome to come in that case. Feel free to contact me if you do so I can show you around Doha.
    Haha, I'll keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I've had glasses since like, 10 probably I'd guess. Still no contacts for me because I'm deathly afraid of touching my eye!
    Lol really? To be honest I had problems initially simply because my eyelid couldn't freaking stay open, attempts upon attempts and now it comes surprisingly natural.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Seriously? I've only had one person in game ever say anything, and they called me "Jester Bro", so I just assumed they've seen me here. I guess I'm doing something wrong with my 15k posts.
    Yeah, for example, near the end of Brewfest, someone recognized me from here. A week before that, just before Brewfest, joined a group for a Garrison Invasion, and someone recognized me from here as well... Over that time (Brewfest and the week before it) I got, like, three in-game mails (unfortunately all of it hatemail), from people referencing posts that I made on threads here. Also, as well as someone interrupting me when I was with one of my pets... trying to flame and threaten me for one of my opinions on here, which I had to report, sadly killing my mood that I had with my pet...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    Yeah, for example, near the end of Brewfest, someone recognized me from here. A week before that, just before Brewfest, joined a group for a Garrison Invasion, and someone recognized me from here as well... Over that time (Brewfest and the week before it) I got, like, three in-game mails (unfortunately all of it hatemail), from people referencing posts that I made on threads here. Also, as well as someone interrupting me when I was with one of my pets... trying to flame and threaten me for one of my opinions on here, which I had to report, sadly killing my mood that I had with my pet...
    What a bunch...

And those are supposedly intelligent RPers?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by ViveLaVie View Post
    What a bunch...

And those are supposedly intelligent RPers?
    No, they are mostly from other realms, not native to Moon Guard or RP realms. Many of them create level 1 alts and use them to mail me or message me nasty things. The others, usually level 100s, I meet in Queues/Group Finder. I do encounter a lot of people from my own realm, naturally, but they're all mostly nice.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    No, they are mostly from other realms, not native to Moon Guard or RP realms. Many of them create level 1 alts and use them to mail me or message me nasty things. The others, usually level 100s, I meet in Queues/Group Finder. I do encounter a lot of people from my own realm, naturally, but they're all mostly nice.
    Yes that makes sense. I found that meeting people from RP realms are a little more chatty and kind overall compared to the normal realms. I guess its part of the etiquette for most

About a year old. Excuse the puffy bags under my eyes--I hadn't slept well for about a month.

Yes that makes sense. I found that meeting people from RP realms are a little more chatty and kind overall compared to the normal realms. I guess its part of the etiquette for most
    I feel this way too... alas, I play in probably the most obnoxious realm EU.

Deleted
    I feel this way too... alas, I play in probably the most obnoxious realm EU.
    Its been a while since I played WoW but hmm, any notorious realms that come to mind? Must be PvP :P

Its been a while since I played WoW but hmm, any notorious realms that come to mind? Must be PvP :P
    Yes, Outland. I don't mind the PvP aspect but those realms do seem to attract a particularly sour bunch of people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Yes, Outland.
    Oh my. For what I know the Horde side isn't much populated but the Alliance one, well...is hilariously full of people and just too much of it simply unbearable.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Lol really? To be honest I had problems initially simply because my eyelid couldn't freaking stay open, attempts upon attempts and now it comes surprisingly natural.
    When I first started wearing mine, I had trouble putting them in, but could take them out super easily. Now its the other way around, and I usually just leave them in a few days, take them out for a night and repeat. <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by socksies View Post
    When I first started wearing mine, I had trouble putting them in, but could take them out super easily. Now its the other way around, and I usually just leave them in a few days, take them out for a night and repeat. <.<
    That's quite strange, taking them out should be a walk in the park compared to putting them in. I mean, sometimes I had some annoyance myself but in general has always been the easiest part in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    The mere thought of touching my eyes makes my eyes water, so yeah, I'm not gonna actually go sticking things on them! Besides, I look better with glasses I think personally.

That's a little sad, I guess they don't have much better to do, sorry to hear that

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by socksies View Post
    That's not a good idea, doing that can blind you.