Deleted
    alot of pretty people here!! i have a pic in my signature can someone please add it in this thread for cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by Lottey View Post
    I think this is just a fun and cool way to share pictures, to know some of the faces we actually remember when we were lurking around, and to break the myths about WoW players being only overweight people that live in moms house basement and use glasses.

I am overweight, on a diet now, but I dont live in a basement.
    The girl above uses glasses but isn't overweight for sure.
    I have a friend who lives in his moms basement but neither uses glasses and isnt overweight and doesnt even play computer games!
    Could go on and on with this.

And dont make me talk about the Finnish god again. >: )

If I find someone attractive or interesting, or just a pretty person or someone with a nice personality, I'll compliment them. Not by obligation, just because I want to and they deserve it. Like it or not, all of us have those times where a compliment or a supporting word from anyone, even an internet forum creeper, can give you a self-esteem boost and strenght to carry on with whatever you're dissapointed with, as strange as this may sound. Honesty above all, in the same platform as loving/sharing/supporting. Yes, I believe in karma. But I'm also a nice gal.
    I'm too lazy to refresh my page but you are fine who you are. Besides you don't look overweight at all ( to me)
    And yes, I am one of those people whose self esteem is so low that if I got praised on the forums I'd feel better. But then again if I got praised by females they can creep for as long as they want. =P

---------- Post added 2011-04-28 at 09:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seleneqt View Post
    alot of pretty people here!! i have a pic in my signature can someone please add it in this thread for cookies!
    Here some cookies made by Ksar
    * Hands Seleneqt a plate of cookies*

Deleted
    Seleneqt, you look really nice! Perfect eyebrows I can't do it but I'm sure someone else will do it for you. In the meantime, here, have some milk with the cookies Dion offered. /passes milk bottle and cup

D'awww Dion, thanks for the compliment. I actually am a little, and as I've been feeling it lately concerning my daily physical activity, I decided to take action and get a little healthier. I won't ever be skinny as my bones are large and heavy, but as long as my blood tests are ok and I can do daily routine without feeling like imma faint after rushing through stairs to the third floor, I'll be happy. If I lose too much weight I may also get a slightly smaller cleavage and I know of a man who'd be terribly annoyed if that happened

Ksar, if you need flour, sugar or anything in the likes just tell me and I'll hand it over, I'm going to the piece-of-furniture-where-one-keeps-food-and-tuna-and-that-kind-of-stuff in a minute!

Deleted
    Selenqt

'Sup?

Seleneqt, you look really nice! Perfect eyebrows I can't do it but I'm sure someone else will do it for you. In the meantime, here, have some milk with the cookies Dion offered. /passes milk bottle and cup
    COOKIES!
    D'awww Dion, thanks for the compliment. I actually am a little, and as I've been feeling it lately concerning my daily physical activity, I decided to take action and get a little healthier. I won't ever be skinny as my bones are large and heavy, but as long as my blood tests are ok and I can do daily routine without feeling like imma faint after rushing through stairs to the third floor, I'll be happy. If I lose too much weight I may also get a slightly smaller cleavage and I know of a man who'd be terribly annoyed if that happened
    That's how my mom is. She can't go up stairs without sweating. I on the other hand can go through 24 and not sweat at all.
    And ahhh yes. Cleavage. Inspiring hopes and dreams to those that don't have them.

Deleted
    Dion: I can go, mind you I just want to go up as many stairs as I want and not feel kinda tired. Tired =/= of stuffed out, mind you! I've practised horseback riding and badmington (professionally), martial arts, handball... No one would say I'm kind of the sportist. :< And I was ace, back when bronchitis (sp?) didnt kick in so harshly.
    Cleavage. One of the reasons why I love being a female :3

And hi there Zefie!

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Selenqt

'Sup?
    Fake i say, or marry me otherwise
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Dion: I can go, mind you I just want to go up as many stairs as I want and not feel kinda tired. Tired =/= of stuffed out, mind you! I've practised horseback riding and badmington (professionally), martial arts, handball... No one would say I'm kind of the sportist. :< And I was ace, back when bronchitis (sp?) didnt kick in so harshly.
    You go girl! *whistles*

Cleavage. The only reason I haven't killed myself off yet and why I love females( and other things).

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Three facts about this thread:

1- Sadly, average 2 pics per page on a 300 pages thread
    2- Gamers love cats
    3- The German Rageboy still didnt post his pics

And a final thought: i loved the respect and love of people to eachother on this thread, im so used to flamefests, trolling and epeen battles... you all deserve a hug
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Deleted
    I also fail at modesty but only when it comes to badmington ^^'. Derp. Shame on me /goes lurk in a corner.

So, a new face appeared - and pretty! Can we get some more pixels going on the thread guys? If you live in a cold country and have long hair, this isnt a request but a demand.

WaitingforSWTOR: everyone should love cats. And dogs. And racoons. And horses. And ducks. And, and, fishes. And animals. And plants. And minerals. We're all in this planet, might as well live peacefully and respectfully. We're all equal parts of something bigger ^^

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I never understood this >.< Mine get in the way and are a constant annoyance, especially when I'm riding my horse, running or just being active in general. I'm currently trying to drop a bit of weight and get healthier as well since I grew up being a rail thin ballerina and desprately miss not having these things thud around everywhere :P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by zharkoon View Post
    this
    is
    not you1!!!!!!!!11

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Idea! Lets record our voices with http://vocaroo.com/ and put them here along with your picture, i will begin:

http://vocaroo.com/?media=v7Dk5B4MMSI7AlhZQ
    http://vocaroo.com/?media=vj1wVuPIhydi58As3

I do vent appearances, 10g a pop ^^

best beatboxer evarrr
    Last edited by Warwithin; 2011-04-28 at 10:39 PM.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    Three facts about this thread:

1- Sadly, average 2 pics per page on a 300 pages thread
    2- Gamers love cats
    3- The German Rageboy still didnt post his pics

And a final thought: i loved the respect and love of people to eachother on this thread, im so used to flamefests, trolling and epeen battles... you all deserve a hug
    I wonder how 250 people will hug each other

WaitingforSWTOR: everyone should love cats. And dogs. And racoons. And horses. And ducks. And, and, fishes. And animals. And plants. And minerals. We're all in this planet, might as well live peacefully and respectfully. We're all equal parts of something bigger ^^
    Reminds me of a book I read once.

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    I never understood this >.< Mine get in the way and are a constant annoyance, especially when I'm riding my horse, running or just being active in general. I'm currently trying to drop a bit of weight and get healthier as well since I grew up being a rail thin ballerina and desprately miss not having these things thud around everywhere :P
    Thinking.....thinking....
    especially when I'm riding my horse, running or just being active in general...
    desprately miss not having these things thud around everywhere :P
    Okay I should take a shower.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    I wonder how 250 people will hug each other

Reminds me of a book I read once.

Thinking.....thinking....

Okay I should take a shower.
    ...bwahaha
    Last edited by Scratchee; 2011-05-02 at 01:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Selenqt

'Sup?
    So you are Katrina Darrell?

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    ...bwahaha

And I third the Hallufuaz request....again >_>
    <--- Does not understand women liking men with long flowing hair.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Growlzor View Post
    So you are Katrina Darrell?
    Stop quoting me as if I and not Selenqt posted the image.