10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    What happens if I'm a guy pretending to be a girl?
    What if you are a girl pretending to be a guy pretending to be a girl?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    You turn into one at midnight if you keep pretending to be a girl... Or was that midnight thing going to happen when you did some weird faces? hmm...
    Haha oh yeah, I remember a couple of years ago when I fooled some small online forum I was a girl by dressing up, wearing makeup and doing my hair. Overnight, it became chaotic and I had an inbox full of PMs the next morning, and people being shocked over me behind a girl.

Then I revealed the truth and the general opinion was "Dude, wtf, you shaved your armpits?" and "Put up the makeup back up again, I don't mind.

That was when I learned how the internet works.

Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    Thank you :3 I trained it a lot. Had a sixpack before but I stopped training my belly for about 2 years now. This picture was taken about 2 months ago and if you look at it in some sort of way, you can still see some muscle ;p
    I still do. What were you training for if ya don't mind me asking?
    Is Lysah and Dalliah dudes pretending to be women?
    Man....Lysah blew this thread up for about 3 pages. Dalliah did too but he didn't want his picture to be used in blackmail =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha oh yeah, I remember a couple of years ago when I fooled some small online forum I was a girl by dressing up, wearing makeup and doing my hair. Overnight, it became chaotic and I had an inbox full of PMs the next morning, and people being shocked over me behind a girl.

Then I revealed the truth and the general opinion was "Dude, wtf, you shaved your armpits?" and "Put up the makeup back up again, I don't mind.

That's awesome. Yeah I reverse trapped people occasionally. Back in the day. When I shaved my head.
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Sin View Post
    That's awesome. Yeah I reverse trapped people occasionally. Back in the day. When I shaved my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    What if you are a girl pretending to be a guy pretending to be a girl?
    !

elaborate, please

See, you -really- don't see it now (the resemblance between me and the tattooed girl posted. Not that she isn't like, hot as shit).
    you look gorgeous babe, i think your the first blonde i might have broken neck for lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bdx View Post

These glasses are NOT mine. Taken some time ago.
    its Joe Jonas!!!!!

wtf is a Creature tshirt. If you mean the shirt I'm wearing, it's goatwhore.
    Would have never guessed it was a goatwhore shirt
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    I still do. What were you training for if ya don't mind me asking?
    I was a breakdancer. Had to stop because of shoulder injury
    Proud owner of Imonition.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    takes forever to button them pants though.... and its a turn off if a girls about to play with your jollys, having to unbutton your pants.
    It's not that it takes more than 2 secs or something to unbutton them...

Pff, you weirdo!
    And to me, not shaving armpits is a "wtf". As I study physiotherapy, you have to have your shirt off quite a lot. I find it disgusting when I have to touch someone in his(/her) non-shaved armpits...

goatwhore.
    How's that working?

I was a breakdancer. Had to stop because of shoulder injury
    Hmm, what kinda injury? And pff, I've had some big injuries and still playing football, no biggie
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Its my fantasy because I rarely encounter girls that dress and fall into that genre of girl. When I do they are butt ugly. Imo im far from a bad looking person.. I go to the gym and dress well. I just cant find a hot "suicide girl".

I have 3 tattoos and no crazy piercings. I feel girls that Im speaking of generally dont go for "pretty boys" such as myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helgrinder View Post
    you look gorgeous babe, i think your the first blonde i might have broken neck for lol
    Hey thanks.

---------- Post added 2011-05-14 at 04:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Imonition View Post
    Would have never guessed it was a goatwhore shirt
    Why is that?

---------- Post added 2011-05-14 at 04:58 PM ----------

How's that working?

Wearing a shirt of a band I like? It's working pretty well.
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSituationTuralyon View Post
    Its my fantasy because I rarely encounter girls that dress and fall into that genre of girl. When I do they are butt ugly. Imo im far from a bad looking person.. I go to the gym and dress well. I just cant find a hot "suicide girl".

I have 3 tattoos and no crazy piercings. I feel girls that Im speaking of generally dont go for "pretty boys" such as myself.
    You don't look bad, no. But the fact you're calling yourself a pretty boy already makes me less attracted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wearing a shirt of a band I like? It's working pretty well.
    No, a "goatwhore"... Just curious...

You don't look bad, no. But the fact you're calling yourself a pretty boy already makes me less attracted.
    Uhuh, I know that girls like their guys not knowing they're goodlooking *grins*
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    No, a "goatwhore"... Just curious...

I wouldn't know. It's a band. I reiterate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, what kinda injury? And pff, I've had some big injuries and still playing football, no biggie
    My left collarbone is completely out of place. Both sides of that one little bone are dislocated, meaning my shoulder can't take a lot. Visited 9 different doctors and 3 physiotherapists but none of them could or would help me. The physiotherapists did a better job though, at least they tried. One gave me some bandage that positioned it right so the stance was about the same as the "normal" one. One other got me to train the muscles around it so I could do (nearly) everything with my shoulder again. I just have to be really careful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSituationTuralyon View Post

I've only dated one crazy looking guy (piercings/tattoos), and one guy who USED to look crazy but doesn't now. The rest were all clean cut, no piercings, no tattoos. Not even an earring.

You don't look like a clean cut pretty boy. You look like a normal guy. There is a difference between a pretty boy and a normal guy.

Edit to add, I'm not attracted to normal guys.

15+ Year Old Account
    Uhuh, I know that girls like their guys not knowing they're goodlooking *grins*
    I like guys that are self-confident and know they look good. I don't like it when it merges into arrogance though.

haha I dont mean pretty boy as in "good looking". I mean.. I like to coordinate.. Im not gonna wear a white shirt with red in it and green shoes. Id rather wear a button up out to a bar rather then a Tshirt. Theres only one acceptable time to wear a sports jersey and thats during the season of your favorite team. I should of elaborated more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like guys that are self-confident and know they look good. I don't like it when it merges into arrogance though.
    I don't think he was being arrogant about it, but I don't think he's being accurate. I don't see the pretty boy thing. When I think pretty boy, I think unusually good looking, unusually good posture, and some sort of elitist style.