Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    lol! Sounds like a martial arts genre, like MMA.

Let's make it a martial arts genre.
    I'm down for the WWLB boxing league.. or the WWLB lumberjack competition. Pick your favorite WWLB sports!

Quote Originally Posted by Lolzraptor View Post
    Lol, so basically you say that every healthy man is an idiot and unable to socialize?

You DO understand the utter irony right? Socializing on a forum does not count, my dear sir.

You can admit youre either old, or you have trouble finding a suitable mate, or youre married. Either way is fine, your logic makes sense in those cases.
    HA, please get your facts straight sir, any sort of communication, be it letters, emails, phones etc IS classed as social interaction. Hmph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    Yes, it was. And the men were suprisingly quiet and seemed to be able to have control over their hormones.
    Hell... even that bare booty made them quiet. (wait that could go either way)

I think we should just stop replying to Lolzraptor all together, or else the thread might be closed to do dramas. :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    Well, not meant to offend anyone, but most gamers aren't as healthy as non-gamers lol. Females have that same need though. Seriously, as female, I must admit that some of the males that posted in this thread made me drool. Also, there ARE actually men who can contain themselves and actually have a regular conversation with a female.
    Also, just for the record, most conversations that leaded to sex (in this thread at least), were started by the females that post in here.
    Hmm you got me there, alot of gamers do need a healthier diet and some more exercise. I was just hoping that awful stereotype wouldnt be true but im afraid it probably is.

Not all conversation leads to sex but this topic has it written all over it, thats was, and remains, my only point. Plus, I for one know that women are AT LEAST as horny as men, if not "worse".

That is why this little charade is so amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Hey, someone posted moobs earlier, don't feel ashamed! *pat, pat*
    Ah some of my brethren found there way here! We must unite and slather the forums with our gloriousness to provide a proper feast for the young eyes of today! TRUE BEAUTY WILL BE FOUND SOON!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    hahahaha, i laffed ;3
    mamn i do believe this is flirting, i do not object

This thread is a perfect example of how internet works. People use it to compensate for the lack of certain things. And in this case guys compensating for the lack of communication and interaction/flirt with the opposite sex,and mediocre looking girls compensating for the lack of attention/compliments they get IRL. And every once in a while a voice of reason comes and calls people on it and gets banned,and every once in a while one girl gets more attention than another girl,jealousy and drama occurs like with this lama chick. 624 pages of it,jesus.

Deleted
    Lol, so basically you say that every healthy man is an idiot and unable to socialize?

You DO understand the utter irony right? Socializing on a forum does not count, my dear sir.

You can admit youre either old, or you have trouble finding a suitable mate, or youre married. Either way is fine, your logic makes sense in those cases.
    I am not saying every healthy man is an idiot and/or unable to socialize. I am saying that there certainly are people who fall under the category you tried to place everybody in this thread into, but I among other do find joy having our pointless discussions over here.

And how does it not count? It's obviously nothing like doing things with your pals IRL, but the only one who's even mentioned that fact is you.

I fail to see what you wish to achieve.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    omg! I love reading Bleach manga and watching the anime...when it isn't in filler >.>
    I've also watched Elfen Lied, Death Note and Gurren Laggan or however it's spelt! and i'm currently on episode 15 of Naruto! ONLY 285 left to go? haha
    marry me <3

Give me them boobies.

boobies who even likes anime. we're soulmates.

Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post
    Ah some of my brethren found there way here! We must unite and slather the forums with our gloriousness to provide a proper feast for the young eyes of today! TRUE BEAUTY WILL BE FOUND SOON!!
    The time of the man boobs is NOW! Its the moob revolution! No longer will they be concealed or hidden, let the man boobs find the light of day!

Quote Originally Posted by Mmomoddingsux View Post
    This thread is a perfect example of how internet works. People use it to compensate for the lack of certain things. And in this case guys compensating for the lack of communication and interaction/flirt with the opposite sex,and mediocre looking girls compensating for the lack of attention/compliments they get IRL. And every once in a while a voice of reason comes and calls people on it and gets banned,and every once in a while one girl gets more attention than another girl,jealousy and drama occurs like with this lama chick. 624 pages of it,jesus.
    You made an account just to say that? Really?

Or you can be all of the above and show that you're a sad soul because you have to go on the internet and "pick on" the people who you think are nerds/virgins/no-lifes because you can't do it in IRL without getting punched in the face or having your own situation made fun of. Internet anonymity goes 2 ways there buddy. All I've seen is you coming into a forum (that you chose to read) and do nothing constructive. If you don't like the thread or what people are talking about then don't read it..and better yet.. don't post. Take a breath, go outside and chill for a bit. You might feel better. You might have an aneurysm or something from posting so much hate.

Deleted
    You are the king of internet, officially.

This guy understands what im talking about. Its a charade, with a fine and sad line of painful truth under it.

Mediocre women dont get alot of attention IRL so they crave it in games (if they game at all). Mediocre/ugly men love anything with boobs so they tend to facilitate these mediocre women with all the compliments, items, gold, and above all, TIME.

Anyone with an IQ above 100 can see that this is clearly the case in this gargantuan thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Purely View Post
    marry me <3

Give me them boobies.

boobies who even likes anime. we're soulmates.
    People like you are the reason girls dont show them selves on the internet.
    you have to play the game correctly and not dive in.
    The end is the means.

Deleted
    Generalizing people isn't possible. Even if some fall under the stereotype you present, claiming that everybody works like this is just stupid. You're not right by doing so, you're not funny, not smart, not kind. It's doing nothing but filling a great thread with negative posts.

You made an account just to say that? Really?
    It's most likely the same person posting the other drama creating fake support for himself..he seems sad enough to do that. Probably best to ignore him from now on. Don't feed the trolls anymore. Refer to him as "cute fluffy kittens".
    On that note.. I like real cute fluffy kittens.. but puppies are better

The time of the man boobs is NOW! Its the moob revolution! No longer will they be concealed or hidden, let the man boobs find the light of day!
    MWAHHAAHAHAH! YES! We also come equipped in HD with youtube videos in toe.. WATCH. AND WORSHIP US SEXY MEN WITH MOOBS. *Prepares to go out and wash my car in a thong*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vasc8ghyu1g

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm you got me there, alot of gamers do need a healthier diet and some more exercise. I was just hoping that awful stereotype wouldnt be true but im afraid it probably is.

Not all conversation leads to sex but this topic has it written all over it, thats was, and remains, my only point. Plus, I for one know that women are AT LEAST as horny as men, if not "worse".

That is why this little charade is so amusing.
    I know I got you there, that's why it took you a while to respond. I giggled. That stereotype didn't create itself. I know a lot of fit gamers, but I also know plenty that fit perfectly in that box.
    It is amusing, I agree. None of us is serious in here anyways. We're just fooling around. Try to see that part and it won't bother you anymore. Don't try to say that most conversations with regular people don't lead to sex. Nearly all conversations between people that don't think sex is something scary, weird or whatever, lead to the topic "sex" eventually. The only difference between those conversations and the conversations we have on this forum, is the fact that we type it instead of saying it out loud.
    And yes, women are worse than men on that part.
    Proud owner of Imonition.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Alien Bro View Post
    People like you are the reason girls dont show them selves on the internet.
    you have to play the game correctly and not dive in.
    The end is the means.

I'm sorry the irony didn't come across

why would I marry someone I haven't even met ?

and hey, they started talking about boobies, not me.