10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    Indeed. People come in here and be polite about it. They ask what's so attractive. I like those people.

If people come in here with at least an ounce of decorum, I can understand being nice to them. The parasprites that come in here like typical 14 year old "lol ur all gay" deserve nothing more than being swatted.
    Being swatted in a kind and friendly manner befit of ponies like us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    You mean the creepiest way to? (From what I gather people think of cupcake).
    Yeah, it'll teach 'em never to set foot here again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    awesome snip
    behold the fruits of my labor and finn is probably saying ICe king your about to be Derped and mordecai and rigby in the back replying with there signature OOOOOOOOOOOOH.
    Only thing missing is Jake, but besides that, it is FUCKING AWESOME.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Indeed. People come in here and be polite about it. They ask what's so attractive. I like those people.

If people come in here with at least an ounce of decorum, I can understand being nice to them. The parasprites that come in here like typical 14 year old "lol ur all gay" deserve nothing more than being swatted.
    I like to give people a chance. People can change and who knows....maybe he's watching an episode and realizing how awesome it is. If not then oh well. Not like we lose anything.

Okay. Alright. Closing tvtropes tab. I have literally spent the last hour on their MLP tropes and then slowly branching out into others. Time to get back to things that matter. Like this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofii View Post
    I believe my plan is the most effective when dealing with parasprites.
    Mentally scarring people that don't agree with us isn't the way to go Sugar. <3 Every parasprite is a person, and even if they don't share the same views on respecting differences that I do I'm going to treat them with respect and kindness for as long as I can. <3

I have just yet realized, I have all the instruments Pinkie Pie has at home (and more...).

It's 11pm and I just have to go play some sousaphone!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Being swatted in a kind and friendly manner befit of ponies like us.
    If it helps you sleep easier :P I'm content knowing I show love and tolerance to those who show it to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Okay. Alright. Closing tvtropes tab. I have literally spent the last hour on their MLP tropes and then slowly branching out into others. Time to get back to things that matter. Like this thread.
    We miss you! (at least I do) /hug
    Quote Originally Posted by Luipet View Post
    I have just yet realized, I have all the instruments Pinkie Pie has at home (and more...).

It's 11pm and I just have to go play some sousaphone!
    That somehow amuses and scares me at the same time o.o.

10+ Year Old Account
    eh lack of pictures here we go

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    This has been linked a lot of times but I like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A1CZERO View Post
    I like to give people a chance. People can change and who knows....maybe he's watching an episode and realizing how awesome it is. If not then oh well. Not like we lose anything.
    Somebody that comes in here saying "all you grown men need mental help for liking this programme" or words to that effect show me, he's just an angry teen, not comfortable in his own sexuality, so they take it out on the people that are. Magically growing up over the course of 25 mins I don't expect unfortunately.

and Remilia! That's my bookface picture!

Nevermind: I changed it t'other day to Luna kissing Fluttershy, carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by Applause View Post
    Mentally scarring people that don't agree with us isn't the way to go Sugar. <3 Every parasprite is a person, and even if they don't share the same views on respecting differences that I do I'm going to treat them with respect and kindness for as long as I can. <3
    I guess it may be effective on the typical "lulurgay" parasprite in a fight fire with fire sense...but I prefer hugs and cupcakes.(the non fanfic kind)

Vinyl Scratch's DJ'ing + Pinkie Pie's party planning = ??????

10+ Year Old Account
    Somebody that comes in here saying "all you grown men need mental help for liking this programme" or words to that effect show me, he's just an angry teen, not comfortable in his own sexuality, so they take it out on the people that are. Magically growing up over the course of 25 mins I don't expect unfortunately.
    eh its made me stronger than ever before....the shame i felt at first is gone with the four winds.plus when pinkie pies hair is straight shit is about to go down

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to use this pic ponies.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    We miss you! (at least I do) /hug
    Aww, I missed all my bronies/ponies, too!

Deleted
    Maybe I'm just ratty because it's 5am :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I'm just ratty because it's 5am :P
    Go to sleeep. :P

sleepy time for you. /fluttershy lullaby