Poll: If you are join Hc5 for Satchel. In mid Dungeon Revard Icone gone. R u stay?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Are you stay or leave? (Satchel of Exotic Mysteries)

Are you stay or leave? (Satchel of Exotic Mysteries)

I queued as a healer when it was eligible for both Tanks and Healers to get the reward. A DPS left mid dungeon, and when completing the Dungeon, I was not awarded with the satchel. I would assume that when we had to look for the replacement, Healers were not eligible. This needs to be fixed, as I only queued solo for the satchel. I would much rather go in with competent guild members then gamble with getting some bad players in LFD.

+

Can’t remember reading anywhere about this possible can happens. So, have no choice now be bad girl and leave the party as soon as the “Call of arms” icon despaired, please don’t be angry with me coz it’s not my fault, and I join for the one reason random hc to get the
    Satchel of Exotic Mysteries, I not need gold and I not need gear.
    So what will happens now, now poor DPS’ers have wait even longer then before patch for new tank/healer, coz if one will decide to go second will go too. And hello LFG again.

So you're willing to leave a perfectly good dungeon group for a Satchel which might or might not contain (at best) a mount which is easily farmable?

Lack...of...logic...too much. If satchel is the only reason you're doing LFD, you might as well be running it with guildies as there's virtually no difference in rewards.

Deleted
    If someone leaves then the people there who were eligible for satchels no longer are. Though there are quite alot of bugs with the system atm too.

OT. Would I personally leave if someone left mid dungeon and cost me the satchel which was my own reason to queue the first place? Hell yes I would leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry I'm not trying to be offensive here, but i can't for the life of me decipher this.

If it's not working then it's not working, it'll get sorted eventually.
    If it is, and you're specifically leaving your guild behind to pug for rewards, you're doing it wrong. So don't complain when pugs turn bad.
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    So you're willing to leave a perfectly good dungeon group for a Satchel which might or might not contain (at best) a mount which is easily farmable?

Lack...of...logic...too much. If satchel is the only reason you're doing LFD, you might as well be running it with guildies as there's virtually no difference in rewards.

Yes, so far I haven’t seen perfect Group for new dungeons.
    So if I want fun run me going with my guild friends coz.

---------- Post added 2011-04-28 at 11:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kaga View Post
    I'm sorry I'm not trying to be offensive here, but i can't for the life of me decipher this.

If it's not working then it's not working, it'll get sorted eventually.
    If it is, and you're specifically leaving your guild behind to pug for rewards, you're doing it wrong. So don't complain when pugs turn bad.
    What are you talking about have you even read my thread?

If Call of Arms is calling on Healers and you queue up, get a group, but somewhere in there a member drops AND Call of Arms aint calling on healers no more you dont get a satchel?

I would drop it like its hot. It makes sense you are only there for the satchel.

You don't owe cross realm pugs anything.

Quote Originally Posted by fairymore View Post
    If Call of Arms is calling on Healers and you queue up, get a group, but somewhere in there a member drops AND Call of Arms aint calling on healers no more you dont get a satchel?

I would drop it like its hot. It makes sense you are only there for the satchel.

You don't owe cross realm pugs anything.
    you dont owe ANY pugs anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by figginnoob
    Or, maybe you could start a trend by playing WoW with your elbows. Then you could say, "WoW! Look at me! I play WoW with my elbows! I'm HARDCORE!". Then you could feel satisfied knowing that you're awesome 'cause you play with your elbows and are much better than those sorry casual scrubs that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Milaya View Post
    Yes, so far I haven’t seen perfect Group for new dungeons.
    So if I want fun run me going with my guild friends coz.

---------- Post added 2011-04-28 at 11:20 PM ----------

Your English is terrible, that's what he is talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, it's good that she is queuing up because of Call to Arms. That's the reason why it exists in the first place, to get people who usually wouldn't queue, to queue and put more tanks\healers in the system

I haven't got this bug once.

Im not gonna waste my time joining one if theres no satchel.
    So far when icon vanished before I finished my random HC I still got it. Joined group when it was shown.

ps. I made loads of gold already on those satchels, its nice!:P
    Last edited by Rapti; 2011-04-28 at 10:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by njd.aitken View Post
    Your English is terrible, that's what he is talking about.
    I know thanks sry for my english

Deleted
    You should keep the satchel to be honest, even when you need to requeue for someone that left, but leaving wouldn't be an option, leaving is lame in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    I haven't got this bug once.
    Ain't a bug. If you pug in a new player via LFD, and the CtA has changed, you won't receive a satchel.

Imaging the OP's post with a Russian accent amused me so. Particularly "revard."

But if your entire reason for queueing up was the satchel and someone leaving mid-run costs you that, I wouldn't blame you for bailing as well. Personally, I'd stick it out if the group seemed competent/friendly enough, but I wouldn't expect everyone to.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    Ain't a bug. If you pug in a new player via LFD, and the CtA has changed, you won't receive a satchel.
    No, it's a bug. Like I said, it hasn't happened to me. Sometimes the group switches members close to 10 times, and many times the last one joined when there were no roles available for CtA.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2011-04-28 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    No, it's a bug. Like I said, it hasn't happened to me. Sometimes the group switches members close to 10 times, and many times the last one joined when there were no roles available for CtA.
    Then you've been lucky. I just read a blue post stating what I said in my previous post. I'll repeat it:

If you get a CtA, and then later in the dungeon pick up a new player(s) and your role is no longer CtA, you won't get the satchel. Not a bug, that's the way they made it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry I didn't mean to offend, but yeh I tried to but I mare very little sense of it.
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

I queued heals for the CTA. Our tank bailed at some point and I was worried about this exact thing. It was for naught, however, since I got the satchel at the end

10+ Year Old Account
    If people are gonna do this then I'm definitely not going to queue for a random unless it's a full guild run.