Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Blizzard, I DEMAND an explanation.

SPOILER: jk thread.

y u release 4.1 the week before finals? ;_;

this has been the crappiest weekend ever. online art history exam, a bunch of english response questions on blackboard, not to mention a 10 page paper, life size self portrait for art122 class, AND studying.

not to mention the 5 extra hours a day work wants me to do tonight and tomorrow.

all because i was raiding ZG and ZA all week *sobs*
    Last edited by murdockpt; 2011-04-30 at 05:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't Blizzard's website... DERP
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    i cant post on the blizzard forums.

that being said, this was more of posted to be a share your pain here thread.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Blizz forums are that way ---> (over here!)

Quote Originally Posted by murdockpt View Post
    this was more of posted to be a share your pain here thread.
    Your OP does not reflect this. The OP is stating "Hey, this is a really crappy time for 4.1".

Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    Some people just don't seem to relies this.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    first off you need to control your wow addiction because IRL>wow at all times. secondly you wouldnt be "raiding" these new 5 mans ALL WEEKEND if you had a decent guild of players, so theres a hint right there. and 3rdly, join a RAIDING GUILD.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    wow, that sucks for you man

because the whole world das plays WoW is some young americans that have finals...
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    welp. im out.

people takin stuff to srsly up in here.

---------- Post added 2011-04-30 at 01:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Razaac View Post
    first off you need to control your wow addiction because IRL>wow at all times. secondly you wouldnt be "raiding" these new 5 mans ALL WEEKEND if you had a decent guild of players, so theres a hint right there. and 3rdly, join a RAIDING GUILD.
    why would i join a group of even more lifeless peeps than myself? i prefer teh pvps.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    welp. im out.

people takin stuff to srsly up in here.
    Perhaps the next time you create a thread, consider making the title relevant to the intent of the thread.

For instance, if you wanted it to be "share your 4.1 timing woes here" you could have made the title something like "4.1 comes at a terrible time, anyone else agree?" or something like that. Not, "ZOMG BLIZZARD WTF". That just screams QQ post. And we all love QQ posts.

I'm not trying to be mean, but the title says a lot about the post, and I just want your posts to get the RIGHT kind of attention.
    Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2011-04-30 at 05:30 PM.

Deleted
    Whoa... what is wrong with people? Is it really so hard to tell the idea behind this OP? I honestly doubt murdockpt was actually seriousily saying that Blizzard should have put it out at another time, rather than merely complaining about the fact that s/he had exams at the time where something exciting was released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Perhaps the next time you create a thread, consider making the title relevant to the intent of the thread? For instance, if you wanted it to be "share your 4.1 timing woes here" you could have made the title something like "4.1 comes at a terrible time, anyone else agree" or something like that. Not, "ZOMG BLIZZARD WTF". That just screams QQ post. And we all love QQ posts.
    *sigh* ffs people are so stupid nowadays..

used that title to get to attention of peeps.

10+ Year Old Account
    SPOILER: jk thread.

y u release 4.1 the week before finals? ;_;

this has been the crappiest weekend ever. online art history exam, a bunch of english response questions on blackboard, not to mention a 10 page paper, life size self portrait for art122 class, AND studying.

not to mention the 5 extra hours a day work wants me to do tonight and tomorrow.

all because i was raiding ZG and ZA all week *sobs*
    it's only 4.1.....

Quote Originally Posted by AlysonMeyer View Post
    Whoa... what is wrong with people? Is it really so hard to tell the idea behind this OP? I honestly doubt murdockpt was actually seriousily saying that Blizzard should have put it out at another time, rather than merely complaining about the fact that s/he had exams at the time where something exciting was released.
    Yeah, even without his disclaimer I had no trouble realizing it was a joke, people are just too quick to bash others.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Deleted
    Gueesing people cant read the first 19 characters of the post...

3.3 released on dead day for me...couldn't sleep the entire night (well got my quel'delaar lol)

well im pretty sure blizzard can release content when they want not when is more convenient to the players, just like they can do maintenance on tuesdays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buddy you cannot put World of Warcraft before school. In my guild we have an online calender where people post Test dates so that raid leaders have an easier time organizing raids around the schedules of the real life. Never, ever, ever, let World of Warcraft take priority over school or work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool your jets guys, he's obviously joking around....Was it really that hard to tell from reading the post?

Lighten up. And yeah I agree, they did this with cata release too .___.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleina View Post
    3.3 released on dead day for me...couldn't sleep the entire night (well got my quel'delaar lol)
    i think blizzard is evil. they release everything with the hopes of sabotaging our edumacations so that we mess up so hard our only source of happiness comes from beating up dragons

inb4 "lol lifeless saps. i have a life (and are posting on a game related forum)"

anyways, off to work a 9 hour shift ;_;