Thread: Mackbooks

Mackbooks

So im looking into buying a new Macbook and i was wondering if the 15" Macbook pro is worth the price increase over the 13"(regular, not pro)? is the graphics card and the cpu worth the extra money? i dont know much about the insides of a computer, but i know the basics.

thanks in advance.

(also please dont flame me for being a mac user/supporter. ive already had a hard enough time. and please dont suggest that i buy something else)
    Last edited by Protosauce; 2011-06-16 at 04:46 AM. Reason: to make more snese

pm me!

Deleted
    "Worth the money" is always a personal opinion. Considering you have the money for MB 13'', I'd say it's worth it. Better graphics, CPU and not to mention the screen size make it up for the extra cost

Oh, and I'm using a Mac myself, 15'' MBP from mid '08.
    Last edited by mmocf48d514961; 2011-06-16 at 07:29 AM.

If you are going to be playing wow, i would absolutely get the 15 inch over the 13 inch. Its hard to play with such a small screen and 15 inch is a nice size.

Intel HD 3000 present in the 13" is worthless pieces of shit for any and all gaming use, WoW included. The Radeon 6490M in cheaper of the two 15"s is slightly better but still shit. If you want to play 3D games on a MBP, you really do need to invest on one of the more expensive models with Radeon 6750M graphics.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

thanks! 10char

pm me!