Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can't forget this.

And the Vocaloid version which I find sounds amazing.

I only really listen to a couple Vocaloid songs, not much else if any.

SNSD is awesome~! I'm happy to find out that so many people like them and find their music entertaining. ^-^
    Vaztes, I love your Fany avatar. =O

10+ Year Old Account
    thought I'd bump it with links to 'The Boys' teaser videos(korean and eng versions) or SNSD's 3rd album released in a few days.

1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

I love this one from Nanoha. >.>

And this<3

That new Girls Generation song is horrible. Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. For being their debut into the American music market, it should've been better... except we got the same crap Teddy Riley usually produces. Monotone beats with little to no melody, granted it's his signature thing... but its boring; extremely boring. They were not ready to sing that song in English since half of it except for Tiffany and Jessica is mumbled and you can barely understand it. Teddy Riley is a horrid music producer and he should go crawl under a rock and stay there for embarrassing GG like he is. Too bad the Sone's are too obsessed to open their ears and actually hear that TR put no effort whatsoever in making a song that was as amazing as GG deserves.

My rant is done. @-@

The only way I'll listen to "The Boys" is if I listen to this remix that gives it so much more flavor:
    Last edited by Sangriaa; 2011-10-19 at 06:40 AM.

Bumping because I want to post Trick and the ultimate commercial cute song Vitamin

Quote Originally Posted by Sangriaa View Post
    The only way I'll listen to "The Boys" is if I listen to this remix that gives it so much more flavor:
    <video>
    Oh damn. I actually quite like that version. LOL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangriaa View Post
    That new Girls Generation song is horrible. Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. For being their debut into the American music market, it should've been better... except we got the same crap Teddy Riley usually produces. Monotone beats with little to no melody, granted it's his signature thing... but its boring; extremely boring. They were not ready to sing that song in English since half of it except for Tiffany and Jessica is mumbled and you can barely understand it. Teddy Riley is a horrid music producer and he should go crawl under a rock and stay there for embarrassing GG like he is. Too bad the Sone's are too obsessed to open their ears and actually hear that TR put no effort whatsoever in making a song that was as amazing as GG deserves.

My rant is done. @-@
    At first I was very, very dissapointed too. I managed to force myself to listen to the boys a few times and it's been growing on me ever since, it's quite good actually

If I had to suggest a remix, it'll be this one!

Last edited by mmoce107d4ab3d; 2012-01-16 at 10:06 PM.

Newest addiction >.>

BigBang won the first ever Worldwide Act award at the MTV EMA last night! They beat out Britney Spears too! Oh man, so proud of the kpop fandom working their butts off and voting for them! ^o^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Newest addiction >.>
    yes *__* i love it too.

After watching so much anime over the last few months J-Pop and K-Pop have been really intriguing and fun to listen to lately. Even though I don't understand what they are saying I still enjoy it a lot.

Deleted
    I like BOA and SNSD the best, atleast from the K-pop I've heard so far.
    Sometimes with SNSD however, I'm not sure if I'm listening with my ears or my eyes. Dayyuuum those koreans babes are hawt <3
    Actually does this count as J-pop? Well I'm not sure, but I love it
    Last edited by mmoc8b393fc574; 2012-06-10 at 05:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    SNSD is really the only kpop that I know.

I've a bunch of other random stuff, but I don't know the artists or song names.

Not a fan of J-Pop, and was really into K-Pop back in 1999-2001 during my short time in college. We had an "international channel", which played stuff from other countries. I think on the weekends late at night, they had "KMVH", also known as "Korean Music Video Heaven", with the host Jonny Cho (don't think it's the Harold guy from Harold and Kumar. Didn't look like it). Here's one band that used to be pretty awesome. Like most k-pop bands, they broke up not long ago.

Groove OverDose, aka G.O.D, with their song, Observation. Awesome as hell video.

Then there's another band that was the Backstreet Boys of Korea, it seemed. Their name was High-five Of Teenagers, or H.O.T. Here's one of their older songs from 97

And for a later video. around 2000, from the same band (HOT)

They definitely changed their looks in about 5 years. And just like GOD, HOT broke up. And many korean girls ended their lives over it. A bit overdramatic, to me.

And not exactly pop, but Korean rap, I think it would be seen as. Drunken Tiger, from back in 1999

There were many other awesome songs from back then, but unfortunately

outside of anime probebly utada hikaru

i have some others in mind need to find them
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    Why have i never seen this thread before! argh! So here is where the awesome people of mmoC were!

i love the song to paparazzi but the video... those outfits.. wut........ i mean, Hyo really stands out in it but....!

f(x)'s new video is so much better, but i am currently obsessed with boyfriend's new video. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    I've never been much of a BoA fan, but SNSD sure is good.

Relevant: http://www.koreaboo.com/index.html/_...w-album-r15476

Amg a million times amg

Amber has such an amazing singing voice, I think she stood out a lot more in this one <33
    Miranda Rights: Miranda has the right to a decent man to help her raise her baby.

Been out for a while now, but wooooow (... fantastic, baby!). Am I the only one listening to boy groups?

Deleted
    I don't like big bang.. or 2ne1 for that matter. i feel like i'm the only person who doesn't... the Mv for FB is great though.... HAI DAESUNG. U HAVE NO SHIRT. But i still can't get into them.

There is a poster in the london UG for BoA's new movie which has Yunho in it too :3 I'm excited, i hope we get it here. Haha.

i'd post the video but post count too low... SISTAR's 'Alone' is top of my playlist atm!

Edit:

No i listen to predominately boy groups, mostly because TVXQ are my eternal bias, u-KISS are awesome and i'm a girl but, i corrupted my GM into becoming obsessed with SHINee, and he eternally hates me for it :3
    Last edited by mmocdd1686407a; 2012-06-15 at 06:13 AM.