Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I seem to have overlooked Gee mini album
    The only song on Gee that is contained on an album I already have is Gee, so now I need to buy that too! xD

Maybe because Yesasia doesn't have it anymore. CDJapan does.

Morning Anak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hai guys! Actually in WoW I'm (I'm a he, Decagon ;>) usually referred to as BHD, so I don't mind you using that as a nickname Decagon, you can use Day if you want to ^^

Hmm, I knew they'd release a teaser the 26th but this sure is interesting info, from Asmekiel's link: "The teaser is said to be a drama version video and will focus on the members’ various viewpoints. The song in the video will not be the comeback title track I Got a Boy but another song from the new album.

The dance version music video for I Got a Boy will be unveiled online on December 28 while the full album will drop on January 1.
    "

More drama videos <3

You posted so much about your shopping spree (Sure wish I had the money to buy all that tasty SNSD stuff!) that I don't even know what you want any advice about anymore, or if you even solved it and bought it! ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Do you see anything that shouldn't/should be on there?
    http://i.imgur.com/wK8bp.png

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 02:28 AM ----------

Oh and guess what. Listening to SHINee right now, I kinda like it. (Lucifer and MaxStep so far)

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 02:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Oh hai guys! Actually in WoW I'm (I'm a he, Decagon ;>) usually referred to as BHD, so I don't mind you using that as a nickname Decagon, you can use Day if you want to ^^

Hmm, I knew they'd release a teaser the 26th but this sure is interesting info, from Asmekiel's link: "The teaser is said to be a drama version video and will focus on the members’ various viewpoints. The song in the video will not be the comeback title track I Got a Boy but another song from the new album.

The dance version music video for I Got a Boy will be unveiled online on December 28 while the full album will drop on January 1.
    "

More drama videos <3

You posted so much about your shopping spree (Sure wish I had the money to buy all that tasty SNSD stuff!) that I don't even know what you want any advice about anymore, or if you even solved it and bought it! ^^
    BHD it is.

I'll wait and see how it turns out, not long enough following Korean promotion to know what's normal and how they do it.

Yea.. I know.. it kinda turned into spam

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 02:30 AM ----------

Oh, this Max Step isn't even SHINee, now I'm confused

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Similar That's Yoona, not Yuri.

Not sure though. Let him choose
    Well yeah, but I'm weighing in my opinion for the record, I like calling people things that are different or unique, as I'm sure you know. <3

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

gg.. I should read the about before posting more often -_-

-edit- Ohh, Hyoyeon. Didn't watch the MV, boygroups seem to be better when not actually watching those.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Well yeah, but I'm weighing in my opinion for the record, I like calling people things that are different or unique, as I'm sure you know. <3
    That's true
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2012-12-26 at 01:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you see anything that shouldn't/should be on there?
    http://i.imgur.com/wK8bp.png
    Looks good to me. They've released so many different EPs/mini albums/singles that I can't possible tell if you're missing anything. But nothing that I can think of is missing, considering what you've already bought. Do you know what that Paparazzi poster looks like?
    Oh and guess what. Listening to SHINee right now, I kinda like it. (Lucifer and MaxStep so far)
    Few of my favorites: Hello, RingDingDong, Love Still Goes On, Stranger, Sherlock. Definitely worth a listen imo

BHD it is.
    \o/ What would I call you guys then? Asme? Kiel? Dec? Meari is short enough.. ^^ Anakso seems to be referred to as Ana/Anak.. Majad is short too.. Not sure if I've forgotten anyone there D:

I'll wait and see how it turns out, not long enough following Korean promotion to know what's normal and how they do it.
    When it comes to SNSD the first album that was released while I was a fan was The Boys.. They released 1 picture each day for 9 days before release and parts of the intro for the title song. Getting an entire MV + a tiny teaser in it, at least 2 sets of pictures and more teasers to come is pretty out of the ordinary. Love it
    Yea.. I know.. it kinda turned into spam
    I didn't mean it in a bad way! I just got a little confused ^^
    Oh, this Max Step isn't even SHINee, now I'm confused
    I guess someone has already replied by the time I'm done with this post but.. Maxstep was made by what I think is SM's first dance group with Taemin(SHINee), Hyoyeon(SNSD), Eunhyuk(Suju), Henry(Suju-M), Kai/Luhan(EXO). The song is part of a collab with Hyundai, and is featured on the Younique album with Jessica's My Own Lifestyle and BoA's Lookin'.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 02:46 AM ----------

Didn't watch the MV, boygroups seem to be better when not actually watching those.
    You will learn, in time.

:3
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually go by Deca, though there are exceptions. I really don't care what you call me as long as it's not mean and I recognize it as me.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Max step is SM. They released an album with 2 songs. One from those guys, which has a member of Super Junior, one from Super Junior-M, one from SHINee, one from EXO-K, One from Exo-M and one from SNSD

Then one of the songs was by Jessica and one by BoA

Yesasia seems to have Gee but in the Taiwan version.

You seem to have Genie on that list twice Asme, should check to see how similar they are

Other than that, is the mr taxi/rdr album their korean RDR album? You should get that if not

Looks good to me. They've released so many different EPs/mini albums/singles that I can't possible tell if you're missing anything. But nothing that I can think of is missing, considering what you've already bought. Do you know what that Paparazzi poster looks like? [/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlJ97tywvvY @4:13 You can also watch from 3:20 if you want to see what I think is the booklet

Few of my favorites: Hello, RingDingDong, Love Still Goes On, Stranger, Sherlock. Definitely worth a listen imo
    I'll listen to that now then Obsession wasn't bad and Sherlock is kinda nice too, noticed that Sica appears in it.

\o/ What would I call you guys then? Asme? Kiel? Dec? Meari is short enough.. ^^ Anakso seems to be referred to as Ana/Anak.. Majad is short too.. Not sure if I've forgotten anyone there D:
    Asme, Deca, Mig, Anak and Maj.

When it comes to SNSD the first album that was released while I was a fan was The Boys.. They released 1 picture each day for 9 days before release and parts of the intro for the title song. Getting an entire MV + a tiny teaser in it, at least 2 sets of pictures and more teasers to come is pretty out of the ordinary. Love it
    \o/

I didn't mean it in a bad way! I just got a little confused ^^
    I didn't take it that way, but it still is.

I guess someone has already replied by the time I'm done with this post but.. Maxstep was made by what I think is SM's first dance group with Taemin(SHINee), Hyoyeon(SNSD), Eunhyuk(Suju), Henry(Suju-M), Kai/Luhan(EXO). The song is part of a collab with Hyundai, and is featured on the Younique album with Jessica's My Own Lifestyle and BoA's Lookin'.
    Oh, ok. That way. The music is awesome though. Yoonique album eh, where can I find that?

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 02:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Max step is SM. They released an album with 2 songs. One from those guys, which has a member of Super Junior, one from Super Junior-M, one from SHINee, one from EXO-K, One from Exo-M and one from SNSD

Then one of the songs was by Jessica and one by BoA

Yesasia seems to have Gee but in the Taiwan version.

You seem to have Genie on that list twice Asme, should check to see how similar they are

Other than that, is the mr taxi/rdr album their korean RDR album? You should get that if not
    I have their Korean RDR album right here on my desk (With the Hyoyeon poster, on which she looks damn sexy) It's the Japanese single.
    First Genie is the EP, second Genie is the Japanese single.

-edit- At least, I think you mean their Oh! Repackaged album with that?

-edit2- Yes, they have the Taiwanese version.. CDJapan has the normal Korean version, though it's on a 2-4 weeks backorder.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 03:01 AM ----------

You know, this SHINee isn't bad. First boygroup that I like and the only so far.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 03:07 AM ----------

Didn't SHINee have this MV where they stand next to a little shack in a desert like area? Or was that Super Junior, I forgot -_-

Hmm, I wonder if SuJu's Spy has anything to do with James Bond

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 03:17 AM ----------

Wow. Watched Time Machine for the first time in weeks. Music starts, cold chills.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 03:20 AM ----------

Ugh tears... If I listen to Not Alone now I won't stop crying
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2012-12-26 at 02:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Snow, have you listened to Super Junior?

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlJ97tywvvY @4:13 You can also watch from 3:20 if you want to see what I think is the booklet
    Oh, that's a nice poster. And damn SM, this is what I like about having a theme, what with the booklet looking like newspapers/magazines. NOT the godawful airline stuff from Girls & Peace. D:
    I'll listen to that now then Obsession wasn't bad and Sherlock is kinda nice too, noticed that Sica appears in it.
    If I remember correctly, she's even described as the most beautiful woman ever in the news-thing they read!

Oh, ok. That way. The music is awesome though. Yoonique album eh, where can I find that?
    I can't actually find the album anywhere.. I'll look around more tomorrow.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 03:28 AM ----------

Yuz. Spy only so far, it's nice.
    Two old songs with Suju that are by far my two favorites: It's You and Why I Like You. Amazing songs. I could make a list with my favorite suju songs but I'm about to fall asleep at the keyboard
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Oh, that's a nice poster. And damn SM, this is what I like about having a theme, what with the booklet looking like newspapers/magazines. NOT the godawful airline stuff from Girls & Peace. D:

If I remember correctly, she's even described as the most beautiful woman ever in the news-thing they read!

I can't actually find the album anywhere.. I'll look around more tomorrow.
    this + this is all I can find about it.

Actually, the whole box is based on them representing an airline , even the logo on the box.

Oh, haven't payed attention to that. I just looked back at youtube when the music was over and saw Sica on the laptop

I take it you're going to bed with that statement, if so goodnight ^^

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 03:33 AM ----------

Two old songs with Suju that are by far my two favorites: It's You and Why I Like You. Amazing songs. I could make a list with my favorite suju songs but I'm about to fall asleep at the keyboard
    Why are you still here then

AMGAMGAMGAMG Dancing Queen is even more awesome if you don't listen to it for more than 24h

I actually haven't ordered it yet, it's still in my cart.

Deleted
    F(x) - Electric Shock is stuck in my head atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smyglarn View Post
    F(x) - Electric Shock is stuck in my head atm
    Understandable, that song tends to do that.

Something.

Deleted
    Other than that its mostly SNSD from the K-pop genre Genie, run devil run and hoot are probably my favorites. Also Miryo feat sunny, duno what the song is called tho its in korean >_< "미료(MIRYO) *랑* *랑*(Feat. 써니_*녀*대) M/V"

Miryo (Miryo) I love you I love you (Feat. Sunny_SNSD) M/V

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Understandable, that song tends to do that.
    That's why it's one of my favourite's from f(x).

I really need to make a playlist for f(x).

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, I hadn't ever heard that, Smy. I'm not sure if I like it or not though.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 09:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That's why it's one of my favourite's from f(x).

I really need to make a playlist for f(x).
    Yes you do, so I can steal it like I stole your Nightcore and Perfume playlists, because I'm lazy and don't even have a Youtube account.

I think Electric Shock is to f(x) as Gee is to SNSD.

Something.