... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Wow.. how long did that take you?
    Not very long at all.. I bet Anak and Mig knows like 10x kpop artists ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Not very long at all.. I bet Anak and Mig knows like 10x kpop artists ^^
    I know 9 XD Every now and then i recognize Hyuna.
    Sandara from 2NE1 shouldn't be too hard to recognize at the moment with her hairstyle, but that's about it.
    Oh, Krystal

Only problem, I hardly watch MV's from other groups than SNSD, so it'll take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Not sure if this was posted yet but here is the tracklist for Girl's Generation's new album I Got A Boy.

<tracklist>

Also, apparently 4minute's Gayoon and Jiyoon are finally making that duet called "Double Yoon" and the album is supposed to be released during mid January. Not sure on the exact date.
    \o/ tracklist. Not that it says much about the album, other than the names of the songs and how many.

Ssangyoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Ah! Variety shows are probably the easiest way to learn the idols' name and appearences. I mostly learned by chatting with other people who enjoy K-pop! (But I still suck at recognizing most idols. I never watch variety shows and I rarely watch MV's more than once )
    Probably. I kinda like some MC's. Kim Shinyoung and Kim Je-dong are awesome

Still takes a lot of time to watch them all.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 11:32 PM ----------

Happy Together learned me the difference between 짱 and 쌍 . That's a mistake you only make once
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2012-12-26 at 10:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meari, what is this new group you are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Which one? Dazzling Red?
    Think he's talking about
    http://www.allkpop.com/2012/12/yg-en...oup-in-january

I read something about the first planned debut of them should've been like half a year ago, or am I spouting bullshit now?

-edit- If anything, you should watch Big Brothers
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2012-12-26 at 10:46 PM.

Oh! and yeah, I think Psy's success kind of changed their plans. 2NE1 was originally planned to have a comeback in July, then it got pushed back to November, then October, and now they're saying it will happen sometime mid-2013. :s
    Was like "PSY, why would PSY be the reason for that" then I found that PSY is with YG
    Could be the reason, his success wasn't something that could've been planned. And then all the shows and promotions he did around the world. Don't think any Korean label would have had time to do anything besides that.

I don't really care what company they work with, as long as the music is good

I wonder what the idols in periods like that. Do they all still attend school next to performing?

I guess the rest works then. At least I assume they don't get any money when they don't perform.

Just thinking about it makes me not want to be one. Your whole life gets scheduled.

Why do you post songs when I want to go to bed D:

Is this also considered Jpop?

oh really

I haven't heard one song from Dal Shabet yet. Just listened to the start of 있* 없*' M/V (없* ver.) (what does it even mean? do or don't?) Sounds good.

10+ Year Old Account
    The awesomeness of groups like Dir En Grey, Girugamesh, Nightmare, Gackt etc. deserves their own thread for maximal appreciation

Not that I listen to rock/metal anymore!

About school and stuff. Quite a few kpop artists works as models, MCs for shows, act in movies/series etc. too. I'm sure they're busy with some kind of work most of the time.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah! Variety shows are probably the easiest way to learn the idols' name and appearences. I mostly learned by chatting with other people who enjoy K-pop! (But I still suck at recognizing most idols. I never watch variety shows and I rarely watch MV's more than once )
    That's how I learned most of the names I know. Either variety shows or talking to people about the groups
    Oh yeah I probably should've said that They're one of the biggest entertainment companies along with SM (SNSD, SHINee, Super Junior, f(x) etc) and um.. JYP (Wonder Girls, miss A) or Cube (4Minute) probably.
    JYP also has 2pm/2am and Cube has Beast and G.NA. Cube also kind of has A-pink but they're off the subsidiary of cube.

They have a lot of great songs. I was going to link you my favourite but then I remembered I don't have one; they're all equally as good :3

Here's the tracklist for their full-length album incase you're interested.
    The intro is orgasmic!
    Will listen tomorrow after work. Which will be in, eh, aprox 10 hours.

What's the translation of the songtitle I was just talking about?

Maybe BHD, maybe not. Metal used to be my life, I listened to it everywhere. Now it's cutesy kpop girlgroups. How ones taste can change so quickly.

I suppose that makes the most sense, for them to keep working in the spotlights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think he's talking about
    http://www.allkpop.com/2012/12/yg-en...oup-in-january

I read something about the first planned debut of them should've been like half a year ago, or am I spouting bullshit now?

-edit- If anything, you should watch Big Brothers
    Correct, that's what I was talking about.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 06:09 PM ----------

Why do you post songs when I want to go to bed D:

Is this also considered Jpop?
    [video=youtube;EUvpMhw5ALw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUvpMhw5ALw[video]
    I suddenly feel the need to take a shower, even though I took one not an hour ago.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to Soshified:
    SM Entertainment has also revealed details on the lyrics and production of the “I Got A Boy” track. “I Got A Boy” was produced by Dsign Music, the same composer team which produced “Genie”, as well as Korean composer Yoo Youngjin. The theme of the song’s lyrics is “girl talk”.

Yoo Youngjin apparently composed Super Junior's Mr. Simple. Exciting stuff!

Pff, Dec, Dir En Grey is the asian Marilyn Manson, no negativity allowed!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    According to Soshified:
    SM Entertainment has also revealed details on the lyrics and production of the “I Got A Boy” track. “I Got A Boy” was produced by Dsign Music, the same composer team which produced “Genie”, as well as Korean composer Yoo Youngjin. The theme of the song’s lyrics is “girl talk”.

Yoo Youngjin apparently composed Super Junior's Mr. Simple. Exciting stuff!

Pff, Dec, Dir En Grey is the asian Marilyn Manson, no negativity allowed!
    "Girl talk"? So are we talking about songs that sound like Genie, or more like Gee? Both?

I feel as though I should know who Marilyn Manson is.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 07:28 PM ----------

Indeed I don't think they work though. Interviews, concerts, and training are some of the stuff they do when they're not promoting.

Random good song!

[video=youtube;bfSf7jBbC1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfSf7jBbC1c[video]
    What are the pants in the picture in the video called?

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Marlyn Manson was my favourite singer before I got into K-pop xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Marlyn Manson was my favourite singer before I got into K-pop xD
    Mine too x]

Well, well, well
    http://soshified.com/2012/12/taeyeon...ful-faces-2012
    “The Annual Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces″ encompasses women from different cultures and backgrounds, and, in this year’s ranking, 25 different countries are represented. This is a well-known and popular annual list that has received over 30 million unique visits from around the world. Last year, Jessica made her first appearance in the selection, ranking 45th overall. This year, Jessica rose in the rankings, jumping to fifth place. Taeyeon and Yoona also make their first appearances on the list, ranking 42nd and 50th, respectively.
    Last edited by BHD; 2012-12-27 at 10:09 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Mine too x]

Well, well, well
    http://soshified.com/2012/12/taeyeon...ful-faces-2012
    “The Annual Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces″ encompasses women from different cultures and backgrounds, and, in this year’s ranking, 25 different countries are represented. This is a well-known and popular annual list that has received over 30 million unique visits from around the world. Last year, Jessica made her first appearance in the selection, ranking 45th overall. This year, Jessica rose in the rankings, jumping to fifth place. Taeyeon and Yoona also make their first appearances on the list, ranking 42nd and 50th, respectively.
    Completely deserved <3

That's 3 already that made the same switch. Marilyn is awesome ^^