Hello MMOChampion.
I am doing research for a course at the University of Denver on the changes in WoW, and how it affects the online community who play WoW. I am asking the question "How do changes in the game and changes from expansions affect people's activities in the game and what affect does it have on the community view of the game and players in the game." I want to know how changes in WoW have affected you, your game-play, and how you view other players in the game.
It would help me a lot in my research if players would take my surveys below. These are of course optional, but will only take a few minutes of your time.

This survey focuses on the Changes in WoW: surveymonkey.com/s/73WZ8FL

This survey focuses on Time Value in WoW and what people find enjoyable in the game: surveymonkey.com/s/GN8LVMT

If you don't want to take these surveys feel free to post on this below.

If you do decide to take the surveys, which helps me out a lot, be advised that by completing the following questions, you are also granting consent for this information to be used as part of a research exercise that I am completing for my WRIT class at the University of Denver. Your participation is completely voluntary. The information you provide may be used in a class project. While profile information may be included in my writing project (i.e. your age, gender, class standing, etc.), your name will NOT be used. If at any time you do not want to answer a question, you do not have to.

Thank you