Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Heya guys if your thinking of rolling a Guardian , Accept my Ascend a Friend and come to Riptalon/Icewatch! ( Europe )
    I can offer you Tons of friendly advice on classes specs as im a massive rift addict and have a lvel 50 of each calling,If your coming from WOW i can give you advice on which class would be best suited to you based on WOW classes that you enjoye, I can give you class builds/leveling guides /Topend raiding advice which can really help you improve your gameplay at max level! , if your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , Ill have quite a lot of spare time so i can help you out whenever im free with any quests/dungeons/puzzles or whatever so yea just get in Contact with
    me!

Also to Sugarcoat the Deal if you chose me i will provide you with:
    -4x 20 Slot Bags
    -50 Plat ( Enough for your first 2 Mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    -Health/Mana pots
    -Performance Increasing Consumables

And for those of you who dont know what you get for using the AAF program from Trion-

•Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    •Special in-game title: “The Chosen”
    •10x Inscribed Sourcestone
    •5x Plaque of Achievement
    •3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

Just Click on the link below!, 100% Friend-ly-ness Guarenteed , Even if you do happen to enjoy the music of the Jonas Brothers! =)

~Seatin Level 50 Guardian Mage
    Feel free to PM me on MMO champion!
    I'm interested and used your link, add me on riptalon Keyron. (I can't pm you here due to my low post count)

Deleted
    If you are looking to roll a Defiant on Steampike then keep reading You will be invited to our guild on the server so you can get access to Guild Perks and make use of boosting services - same xp through lower dungeons even with a level 50 ploughing through it! I will help level another character with you or can boost you when needed through elite quests or dungeons!

If you chose me i will provide you with:
    •4x 20 Slot Bags
    •50 Plat - the in game currency (i.e. think gold in wow) which you can use to purchase your mounts or whatever else you chose!
    •Health/Mana pots
    •Performance Increasing Consumables
    •All the artifacts you can bear to carry that I find whilst we are levelling (artifacts are an in game hobby that reward you with titles, pets, items etc)

In addition to the above you will also receive the following items and title from Trion. The items listed below equate to in game currency that allow you to buy pets and items as you progress levelling.

•Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    •3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

Just Click on the link below!

http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/...=ascend_invite

Any questions just PM me. Monkton-50 Warrior-Steampike!

Deleted
    @Monkton Good work practically copy and pasting my recruitment message

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to be recruited "North American servers"!

-Prefer PVE, high pop for end-game content
    -Will be leveling a sorcerer
    -Send me a PM with details of what you can offer, I won't be picky at all as long as it's in reasoning!
    Stationed at McGuire, AFB.
    PC Specs: i5-3570K, GTX 690, Gigabyte UD5H, Corsair Vengeance 8GB, Corsair AX750, H100i, Phantom 630 case, Asus VH236H

Hi. I'm planning on buying the game over the next few days, so if anyone wants to recruit me, let me know. I've already made a character on Laethys (oceanic).

Quote Originally Posted by Rustytotem View Post
    Hi. I'm planning on buying the game over the next few days, so if anyone wants to recruit me, let me know. I've already made a character on Laethys (oceanic).
    Well, if you already created a character and have an account, you can't exactly be ascended by someone unless you decide to make another account.

Oh. How exactly does the recruit/ascend a friend work? I just assumed it was solely based off buying the game. On the ascend a friend page of the rift website, the first few words are "Recruit your friends in-game, or through email" - seems a bit off putting.

It might have changed (I did it last summer), but back then, you would send a request to your friend's email address, they would click it, create the new account, and add the game license to that account. But this was before the whole Rift Lite thing, so I am not entirely sure if it has changed or not.

I bought the game a few days ago. If anyone needs someone to recruit them, I would be very appreciative if you used my link ((riftgame dot com)/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=KMY3GW7NE3ZMWGHJ2EME&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=a scend_invite), but no pressure.

If you do, I might be able to give you a few platinum and/or some bags to get started with - I'm only level 17 as of writing, so not too rich...

Either way, to anyone who joins, have fun!

Edit: I should probably mention that my character is called Rustvard.
    Last edited by Rulbord; 2012-02-15 at 04:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to be recruited! North american server!
    PC Specs: i5-3570K, GTX 690, Gigabyte UD5H, Corsair Vengeance 8GB, Corsair AX750, H100i, Phantom 630 case, Asus VH236H

Quote Originally Posted by savethetuna View Post
    Looking to be recruited! North american server!
    I'll recruit you!! I posted my link in my post above (though link is a bit odd as I can't post proper links yet). I can give you some bags and money to start with too! Rustytotem/rustvard on Laethys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustytotem View Post
    I'll recruit you!! I posted my link in my post above (though link is a bit odd as I can't post proper links yet). I can give you some bags and money to start with too! Rustytotem/rustvard on Laethys.
    Alright man give me a few day's. Need to see what's going down

Hey there! If you are interested in trying Rift out use my Ascend a Friend link here http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/...=ascend_invite If you join me ingame on the Keenblade server, Definat side, I will be able help you get started. I will supply better bags, a starting mount, and even help you level! Just whisper Muffinman ingame from your friends list (automatically added). I hope that you all will be able to enjoy Rift as much as I do and will make it your MMO of choice. Have fun and thanks!

http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/...=ascend_invite
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

Hey guys! If you're looking to get into Rift on the EU servers, you might want to give my Ascend a Friend a try. Link here!

A little information perhaps:
    I'm playing guardian and defiant on the high pop PvP shard Bloodiron. I'm mainly playing PvP, and I'm in a PvP oriented guild. For any newer players I could help you out with advice on souls, questing areas, bags, some starting cash etc. You'd also be free to join our active guild if you'd like. If you're interested in using my link or you have some further questions, just PM me here on MMO-Champ and I'm sure we can sort things out.

Do I get anything from you in return? like some help in game w/ some $$ etc.. ??

---------- Post added 2012-02-26 at 07:06 AM ----------

Im looking to sub to Rift so please msg me , or email me if your interested.. ready to sub now. msg me at creature@comcast.net thx

Deleted
    Heya guys if your thinking of rolling a Guardian , Accept my Ascend a Friend and come to Riptalon! ( Europe )

I can offer you Tons of friendly advice on classes specs as im a massive rift addict and have a lvel 50 of each calling,If your coming from WOW i can give you advice on which class would be best suited to you based on WOW classes that you enjoye, I can give you class builds/leveling guides /Topend raiding advice which can really help you improve your gameplay at max level! , if your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , Ill have quite a lot of spare time so i can help you out whenever im free with any quests/dungeons/puzzles or whatever so yea just get in Contact with me!

Also to Sugarcoat the Deal if you chose me i will provide you with:
    -4x 18 Slot Bags
    -40 Plat ( Enough for your first 2 Mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    -Health/Mana pots
    -Performance Increasing Consumables

And for those of you who dont know what you get for using the AAF program from Trion-

•3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

http://uk.riftgame.com/en/products/a..._utmk=47305511

10+ Year Old Account
    Still looking to be recruited on a NA server!

Quote Originally Posted by savethetuna View Post
    Still looking to be recruited on a NA server!
    I am also looking to be a NA recruit. Im mainly looking for people to play with. I am a weekend warrior though any will possibly be mostly busy during the week. Also I have an account from the first moth of rift so if there is away to AAF an old account I would do that, if not Id just start a new one its free after all.

Edit :looks like GMs might do this if you resub so I can be recruited.
    Last edited by mcnally86; 2012-03-04 at 08:47 PM.

I would offer myself up to recruit some people for NA, but alas I can't provide much in return. Only thing I could offer is Spellspun bags (18-slot) and 5 platinum so you could get your first mount on the Faeblight server, as well as a little level 3 or 4 personal guild with 1 tab (though only my "bank alt" is in it at the moment). I have 1 50 (mage) that I don't really do much on, as I dislike dungeons for the most part, so funds aren't exactly in abundance.

It's why I haven't offered myself up for recruiting anyone.

Edit: My main only has about 30plat
    Last edited by Pachycrocuta; 2012-03-04 at 08:59 PM.

Well Im looking more for people to play with ,I would prefer something voice to offset my bad typing, over things like bags and plat. I don't need you to play with my low level butt but I want to talk to people as I am lonely its more fun to play an MMO with a group.

EDIT : my wording seemed creepy.
    Last edited by mcnally86; 2012-03-04 at 10:43 PM.