15+ Year Old Account
    So many youtube videos with season 8 predictions lol i think ive heard it all by now haha.

I think he's parroting a popular book theory that Howland Reed came to King's Landing disguised as the High Sparrow, but there wasn't even a hint of that in the show's High Sparrow character.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm from a interview with the holywood reporter with the programming director of HBO the shooting starts in October and can run as late as August (unconfirmed on the ending of filmin), with a wait like that i might have already got my new house build and prob already settled in rofl.

In other news Matt Shakman and Jeremy Podeswa wont return for S8 so here im hoping we will see Miguel Sapochnik for S8 (he had other commitments so he couldnt direct any of the S7 episodes) and we will prob see David Nutter because he was supposed to direct atleast 1 episode this season (Spoils of War) but had to back out due to a injury which landed Matt Shakman the chance to direct it and prob Eastwatch aswell and Alan Taylor might also return (atleast i hope he does)

Also, Stark logo?

Last edited by Vestig3; 2017-08-30 at 06:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Hmm from a interview with the holywood reporter with the programming director of HBO the shooting starts in October and can run as late as August (unconfirmed on the ending of filmin), with a wait like that i might have already got my new house build and prob already settled in rofl.

In other news Matt Shakman and Jeremy Podeswa wont return for S8 so here im hoping we will see Miguel Sapochnik for S8 (he had other commitments so he couldnt direct any of the S7 episodes) and we will prob see David Nutter because he was supposed to direct atleast 1 episode this season (Spoils of War) but had to back out due to a injury which landed Matt Shakman the chance to direct it and prob Eastwatch aswell and Alan Taylor might also return (atleast i hope he does)

Also, Stark logo?

Looks more like a butt and balls imprint.

People keep connecting the prince that was promised with azor ahai and song of ice and fire and imo its a mistake. I think those will be three different people.

The song of ice and fire is Jon and its so obvious after last episode finally confirmed his origins. Ice from Lyana Stark and Fire from Rhaegar Targaryen. What is his purpose though i dont know. Probably will change the fate of humanity and people will sing the song of ice and fire for many years in his honor.
    Azor Ahai will be Jaimie. Yes, the first one killed his wife, but prophecies dont have to be taken super literally. Cersei is (or was) as close to him as a wife could be. Killing her would actually fit the Nissa Nissa. I also think that HE will be the one to destroy the Night King and dying in the process - thus finally redeeming himself and fulfilling his arc of the saviour of thousands.
    The prince that was promised will be Jon's and Danny's son. Now, there was a question what would be Danny's reaction to Jon being the heir to the throne and i actually think she wouldnt mind it, moreover, i think they would rule together. Their son would be the promised prince, who would bring back the times of prosperity and peace.

The bittersweet ending? I suspect Bran becomes new Night King and the whole cycle begins anew.

Bran has been spending some time in front of the fire......dont think its just to stay warm.
    And clearly Benjen believed him the Lord of Light.

- - - Updated - - -

And the Old Gods could be the Ice, and the Lord of Light the Fire.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

With it being revealed that Jon is the heir to the iron throne, I feel like Ned Stark was a huge asshole for having Jon join the Nights Watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Well, Jon wanted to join and I don't think Ned ever had any intention of ever letting that secret out.
    he wanted to join because that was the honorable thing for bastards to do, which he isn't a bastard. Also, before he leaves for Kingslanding, doesn't Ned make a comment about it being time to tell him about his parents? In addition, Ned never treated him like a bastard, so it isn't so much that Ned was going to install him as the king at some point, but I'm sure as the Warden of the North he could find him a much more reasonable position than member of the Nights Watch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    He died because he knew the kings children wasn't his, not because of the incest. If she had them with someone else he would probably still have died.
    And because he followed the old ways to the letter, including being against incest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    With it being revealed that Jon is the heir to the iron throne, I feel like Ned Stark was a huge asshole for having Jon join the Nights Watch.
    That's because the decision for him to join the night's watch is from when the show followed the books more closely, where Jon is still a bastard and Aegon is a completely different person.

Quote Originally Posted by Raego View Post
    That's because the decision for him to join the night's watch is from when the show followed the books more closely, where Jon is still a bastard and Aegon is a completely different person.
    Wrong Aegon, that's the first first one you are talking about in the books (Elia's and Rheagar's son). And we don't know yet if Jon is a bastard or not in the books.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    1) Ned doesn't know Jon's not a bastard, so Jon would still have less claim than his aunt and uncle.
    2) Robert still wants all Targs dead, so as far as Ned is concerned, the rest of of the realm can never know

Deleted
    Wrong Aegon, that's the first first one you are talking about in the books (Elia's and Rheagar's son). And we don't know yet if Jon is a bastard or not in the books.
    No I'm talking about Daenerys' nephew Aegon, who is revealed to be alive in book 5 (aka Griff, who Tyrion meets instead of Daenerys in the books) and is supposed to be the rightful heir to the throne, but in the show he was sort of combined with Jon.

No I'm talking about Daenerys' nephew Aegon, who is revealed to be alive in book 5 (aka Griff, who Tyrion meets instead of Daenerys in the books) and is supposed to be the rightful heir to the throne, but in the show he was sort of combined with Jon.
    In the books that Aegon is said to be the first one, and replaced him in kings landing with some other kid and smuggled him out.
    Both Aegons are her nephews.
    http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php...on_of_Rhaegar)

In the books that Aegon is said to be the first one, and replaced him in kings landing with some other kid and smuggled him out.
    http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php...on_of_Rhaegar)
    And strongly implied that young Griff is a Blackfyre and a pretender.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    And strongly implied that young Griff is a Blackfyre and a pretender.
    Don't remember much about it, been a long time since i read the books. And ye, it's not confirmed in the books if he is the real Aegon or not yet.

Deleted
    Hm, wasn't the kid in Kings landin just some unknown that everyone just thought was Aegon? AFAIK there was only one Aegon; the one that was smuggled out of kings landing.

Hm, wasn't the kid in Kings landin just some unknown that everyone just thought was Aegon? AFAIK there was only one Aegon; the one that was smuggled out of kings landing.
    Pretty much what i said, just that it isn't confirmed if it is the real one yet. And the other one i was talking about was Jon Snow.

Considering they may try to reach the same conclusion as the book, it wouldn't surprise me if jon/aegon was named Aegon in the show because they are planning on tying jon/aegon to the Golden Company somehow.

Deleted
    Pretty much what i said, just that it isn't confirmed if it is the real one yet. And the other one i was talking about was Jon Snow.
    Oh that's how you meant, yeah, guess we'll have to wait for the books if Martin ever manages to finish them. Tho I doubt Jon is a Targaryen in the books, who knows if he even comes back as he did in the show.