10+ Year Old Account
    This has to be my favorite scene this season. You can see Cersei slowly realizing she's fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    -The Faith Militant gets annihilated by the combined forces of the Lannister and Tyrell army
    Aren't they like, 20 people?

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Aren't they like, 20 people?
    Neither is so small. In fact I'm not even sure which one you're assuming is so tiny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Commander Jon Snow View Post
    Don't say that! If they let someone like Bronn live, why not let Jon Snow live?
    "Kill the boy Jon snow, Winter is upon us. Kill the boy, and let the man be born!" - Aemon Targaryen

Jon snow is as good as dead...

And resurrected.

There's a very good reason why Jon MUST die. If you think about it enough, I bet you can come up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooba View Post
    Neither is so small. In fact I'm not even sure which one you're assuming is so tiny.
    The faith guys.

I take back what I said about the one sand snake actress earlier. She needs to let me give her a mustache ride immediately!

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    The faith guys.
    The faith militant has grown with both the addition of hundreds (thousands?) of poor peasants desperate for food and shelter, and the flocking of disaffected and pious nobility (And perhaps bolstered by some crannogmen? Not likely, but a possibility). While not as well described in the show, by this point they would be on equal footing with Lannister power in the capital.

Deleted
    Am I way off track thinking Jon Snow will be sentenced to death at the end of the season? More specifically death by fire....he'll be released from his vows, live just like Daenerys and learn of his lineage all in one swoop.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skokeh View Post
    Am I way off track thinking Jon Snow will be sentenced to death at the end of the season? More specifically death by fire....he'll be released from his vows, live just like Daenerys and learn of his lineage all in one swoop.
    That was a one time thing with Daeny. Jon's already proven quite well that he can be severely burned. And if he lives, no release from his vows.

You're on the right track, though.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

"Kill the boy Jon snow, Winter is upon us. Kill the boy, and let the man be born!" - Aemon Targaryen

And resurrected.

There's a very good reason why Jon MUST die. If you think about it enough, I bet you can come up with it.
    If he is killed, it ends his oath to the Watch... right?

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehTyrant View Post
    If he is killed, it ends his oath to the Watch... right?
    So simple, and elegant. It's right in the second line of the vow. "Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Deleted
    Well I enjoyed the bait and switch with Bronn.
    I think we all jumped the gun on imagining the blade being poisoned, then when she reveals it was we all went "shit" only for our expectations to be subverted.

Best scene with the sandsnakes so far, but that's not saying much.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

And resurrected.

I feel like he could be Azor Ahai or that could be Stannis, we'll just have to wait and see.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2015-05-26 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Please don't use spoiler tags in this thread.

The SOIAF wikia doesn't seem finished. I was udner the impression that Tyrion doesn't meet Dany until the next book.

Also did Bronn get a nosebleed? Seriously?

so what's the deal with sansa grabbing that corkscrew?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skokeh View Post
    Am I way off track thinking Jon Snow will be sentenced to death at the end of the season?
    yes you are if d&d dont fuck that up too...

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    yes you are if d&d dont fuck that up too...
    They'll find a way to piss us off one way or another. That seems to be something they're really good at!

Deleted
    They'll find a way to piss us off one way or another. That seems to be something they're really good at!
    They'll stab Sam instead.

I feel like he could be [SPOILE]Azor Ahai[/SPOILER or that could be Stannis, we'll just have to wait and see.
    Slippery statement to make.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Slippery statement to make.
    Mod edit: Don't antagonize each other.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2015-05-26 at 11:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The SOIAF wikia doesn't seem finished. I was udner the impression that Tyrion doesn't meet Dany until the next book.

Also did Bronn get a nosebleed? Seriously?
    He got a nosebleed because of the poison.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Ray III View Post
    so what's the deal with sansa grabbing that corkscrew?
    Foreshadowing. Can't be sure until it happens.