Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Patch 4.1 ETA, Remote Guild Chat available, Zandalari Menace Overview, Comics

Is Patch 4.1 this week?
    Nope, but there's a decent probability of seeing it next week and we all know what it means: one week to play Portal 2!

Chat With Your Guild Using the Mobile Armory
    The remote guild chat is now available on all realms from the official site.

• The remote guild chat is part of the "World of Warcraft Remote" service and costs $2,99 / month (also includes the remote Auction House)
    • The service works on all realms and a free preview is available for players of the Fizzcrank and Lightbringer realms.
    • Not available on Android yet.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    A new feature has just been added to the World of Warcraft Mobile Armory app: remote Guild Chat! As part of the latest update for the free Mobile Armory app for the iPhone and iPod touch, the new Guild Chat feature lets you stay in touch with your guildmates wherever you go:

• Read and contribute to your guild’s in-game chat channel in real time

• Participate in one-on-one conversations with members of your guild

• View the members of your guild who are currently online

For a limited time, players can use the Guild Chat feature without a subscription to World of Warcraft Remote. During this time, we'll be rolling out the Guild Chat feature to select realms, with more realms being added in the future -- check out the list below to see if the feature is currently available on your realm. After the free preview period ends, players will need to have a subscription to World of Warcraft Remote in order to continue using the feature. We'll announce the end of the free preview period, along with the availability of the feature on Android devices, in the near future -- keep an eye on the official World of Warcraft website for further details.

To learn more about World of Warcraft Remote, which also grants you full access to the Remote Auction House, visit the World of Warcraft Remote page, or go here to subscribe.

The World of Warcraft Mobile Armory app is available as a free download from the App Store for iPhone and iPod touch.

iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.

The list of realms eligible to participate in the Remote Guild Chat free preview is displayed below. If your realm is not on this list, please check again soon, as we plan to eventually make the service available to all realms.

Eligible realms:

• Fizzcrank
    • Lightbringer

Patch 4.1 - Zandalari Menace Questline Overview
    OMFGCata released a lengthy preview of the new questchain introducing the new Patch 4.1 dungeons, you can see the videos below or click the link for a short preview with minimal spoilers.

Comics
    Dark Legacy Comics #284 and Teh Gladiators #228 + #229 are out!

Last edited by Boubouille; 2011-04-19 at 06:35 AM.

1 week for Portal 2? Challenge accepted.

GamerLCD = sucks at Portal

Why not tomorrow? Did they come out with another ptr build recently? Maintenance is scheduled, so we'll see?

Go Go Go PORTal!! LOVE the game

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    Portal 2 = gay.
    Your post= pointless.

Always love a shameless Portal plug, and news about 4.1 just makes me want to hurry up and cap my jp and honor so I can finally get conq gear.
    Of course I keep buying crap with my honor, I need to stop doing that.

Anyways, I love that Jesse's videos got featured

Deleted
    I don't see what all these posts are for, Portal is crap :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raven1245 View Post
    GamerLCD = sucks at Portal

Why not tomorrow? Did they come out with another ptr build recently? Maintenance is scheduled, so we'll see?
    BB isn't really the final say, how can he tell really? sure the ptrs still up and it doesn't say extended maintenance but there was a restart today and its blizz, who says they won't just take down ptr last min and have it back up with 4.2 hours later

How can you not like portal?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    Portal 2 = gay.
    ^ What?... I dont even... pfft Yay for portals 2! i take up that challenge too! 25% downloaded O_O
    Last edited by Crownos; 2011-04-19 at 05:02 AM.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you don't have something nice to say about another game then keep your mouth shut.

Back on topic good to see that you can chat with guildies but what about real ID friends? O.o

portal 2 is gay because its about puzzles and logic, unlike faerie dragons and elfs which are for mature people.. oh wait

WoW-Remote is not working. it keeps saying to subscripe, even though i already bought the service. and yes i updated the app, i even re-installed it aswell. i made a web-form report, lets hope they fix this ASAP...

Quote Originally Posted by zingar View Post
    portal 2 is gay because its about puzzles and logic, unlike faerie dragons and elfs which are for mature people.. oh wait
    gay is the opposite of mature now i guess? :P

---------- Post added 2011-04-19 at 05:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sal_of_stars View Post
    WoW-Remote is not working. it keeps saying to subscripe, even though i already bought the service. and yes i updated the app, i even re-installed it aswell. i made a web-form report, lets hope they fix this ASAP...
    The blue post says it only works on select realms yet they say its working on all realms? I'm confused.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    WTB Mobile App for Android

I normally don't complain about these types of things, but the mobile app seems pointless. If I wanted to talk to people about WoW when I'm not playing WoW, I'd give them my cell phone number.

Deleted
    OMG 4.1 Patch...the epic wait -_-

Even my most conservative estimates were a month earlier than the actual release.

In before "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT BLIZZARD IS TAKING SO LONG TO RELEASE A LACKLUSTER PATCH."

Quote Originally Posted by Thnika View Post
    gay is the opposite of mature now i guess? :P

---------- Post added 2011-04-19 at 05:12 AM ----------

The blue post says it only works on select realms yet they say its working on all realms? I'm confused.
    no, the blue post says only those 2 realms are eligible for a FREE PREVIEW. which means other realms need to BUY it to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    In before "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT BLIZZARD IS TAKING SO LONG TO RELEASE A LACKLUSTER PATCH."
    Gchat phone app must've been their priority over 4.1 / 4.2's release

Bucknaste Time!