Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    There is datamined trinkets that gona be better than Volcano, but Iam sure they wont be that easy to get right of the bat so Volcano is still very good.
    Even so it'd be ideal to run that trinket + DMC:Volcano. You wont be replacing your DMC:Volcano the first trinket drop.

Right now it is considered best in slot, and those prices are much lower then on my server. As well who knows when you do get into firelands wether a better trinket drops, and you win the roll. So, be to safe just go with it. Making money is apparently pretty easy for most people. Myself not included of course.

I swear to god and all that is holy, if we end using dark moon cards until the deathwing raid or the heroic version of the one before it because trinkets have like a 6% drop rate again I am gonna throat punch a midget clown in the back of the neck.

Anyways, if current trends hold (trinkets being a pain in the ass to actually upgrade) DMC:Volcano may not be replaced anytime soon, even if you area serious raider. (My DK got her trinkets within 4 runs (PoS) and 1 run (ICC 25) ) whilst my warrior didnt get a DBW until ArP was gone, and didnt get a Scorpion until 59 runs of PoS
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]