Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    People who don't play WoW will think your some Satanist xD
    But awesome tattoo man!

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    It may be fun now, but when you are old its going to look like crap.
    I love how people are still saying this. It's a choice to get a tattoo, some get them because of trends, others because it means something to them. I'm pretty sure the majority of people who put thought into their designs (like the OP said, he has plans of turning it into a Dreamcatcher) realize that when they get older, it's not going to be as appealing to the eye as it was when they were younger.

I doubt he needed you to inform him that it may possibly look bad years down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Castia View Post
    I love wow but seriously...

especially the guy with it on his leg I mean every time you wear shorts its going to be visible!
    The leg one is still ok, but the one on the back, honestly why do you want it on such a place? I honestly don't get it...
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

i rather go with the one on the leg not everyone knows what it is... so they would just thinks its a tribal tatoo and the one who know well they would think its awesome because they know what it is...

its a win = win imo

i wouldnt worry about the day when wow is dead and gone its still a sweet ass design will always look good nerdy or not , posted my 1st post before seeing you were going to be covering the whole back which will help with the akward placement of it now , i dont have your balls but if i did it would throw it on somewhere

so its easy to figure out whos gonna be your bitch in prison, yep the guy with the video game character on his back and leg thats him! XD

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, ugliest horde tatoo i ever seen. The tatooer should have done some research.

Looks like you got it ironed instead of tatooed, its gross

http://www.google.es/search?q=horde+...w=1024&bih=576
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol awesome, just beastly

whats so wrong with self expression? i mean most wow players have invested alot of time into the game, like months, years of there lives, why not commemorate it?

haters gonna hate
    (iknow everyone uses that, but c'mon guys really, its his body and he can do as he pleases)

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    Some of wows are is astonishingly amazing but i wouldn't ever get it tattoo'd for one reason and that would be i would hate for a mouth breathing, fat nerd to come up to me and talk about wow :S
    lol happened to me last week cuz i was wearing HL2 CE tshirt
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Deleted
    I was considering getting a somewhat skull tattoo mainly based on dk laughing skull design, but after some more advices of people telling me whats the point to get it, I went for a big shoulder tribal which I dont regret x)

Deleted
    glad you're happy. personaly i would never make a tatoo from a game.

to be totally honest, the horde symbol is one of the few things I believe you can get away with tatooing, just because it looks 1) tribal 2) not too shait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunee View Post
    to be totally honest, the horde symbol is one of the few things I believe you can get away with tatooing, just because it looks 1) tribal 2) not too shait.
    This. Best reason how you would get away with it.

I am thinking of getting a Horde tattoo on my upper right or left arm, idk yet.

Idc when WoW ends, it still looks amazing, and when its on your upper arm (near shoulder) it looks great.
    6/7 H; 31st guild in the US.
    -Guild Website - Downtime
    -Armory - Arcane Mage (Frostyqt)
    -Latest Video - Firelands Trash Farming

Theres a guy from a few years back that got a HUGE warlock + all pets tattooed on his back... i can't find the image though.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    I was debating on getting a WoW tattoo, but I guess getting "Honor, no matter how dire the battle" isn't quite the same as getting a logo.

10+ Year Old Account
    in 20 years time when your children ask what that Tatoo means and you say 'For the Horde!' then explain that it's from a game you used to play, just watch their sad eyes as all respect drains from them...

Does look kinda trible and it's not a bad thing, but to do a video game that you play on you for life is well.... words can't describe it.

This is just IMO and I hope you don't live to regret it.
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

I'm gonna get he Frostmourne runes down the back of my triceps. Gonna look BA. Post the ull pic when u get the back fully done
    Lesser beings, intruding here! A shame that your excess courage does not compensate for your stupidity!

Tattoos based of a game is just.... bad. Usually people take tattoos who symbol the word ''peace'' or something

Quote Originally Posted by Nevara View Post
    I'm sure I saw a post of some NBA player with a massive WoW tattoo on his back somewhere...

Edit:

Yarp, his name is Andrei Kirilenko. (I'm trusting a guildie on this...)

Along with two more images
    yes he is a basketball player, but the tattoo has nothing to do with wow, is just a man riding a dragon.