Dog is a Reincarnated Lawyer? WTF

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13819764

I mean come on, how far can this insanity go?

I just don't know what to say, it's absolutely ridiculous.

Deleted
    I'm a Christian so I guess you can attack me for being illogical but seriously?
    Poor dog...Stray, lonely and hungry and then some random rabbis go ahead and stone it.
    Life sucks...people suck.

Pretty much every strictly-orthodox version of every religion sounds insane from most modern points of view.

Deleted
    Ah yes, those crazy afric...wait...Israel ?!? Official court ?!? Do they have convict witches as well ?!?

Excuse, what year are we ?!? For a moment there I thought it's the 1500s.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    I'm a Christian so I guess you can attack me for being illogical but seriously?
    Irrelevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Poor dog...Stray, lonely and hungry and then some random rabbis go ahead and stone it.
    Life sucks...people suck.
    Yep. It really does suck. I despise humanity, we are the most greedy race on this planet and no one really cares about anything else but their own well being. Sickening.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...enced-to-death

I would have merged this thread with that one but there is no point seeing that both are locked. The posters make a point that it is hard to discuss the issue without discussing religion, and that is specifically forbidden in the OT General rules.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions on this story though - the people in question in the article are telling a very different story. They say the dog was released and that they had no intention of harming her.

Locked.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines