Grid issue. Can't see raid debuffs, nor Sinestras wreck

Hello,

I was using Healbot all the time and I was perfectly happy with it.
    But since we're progressing Sinestra, it would be beneficial if I could see how long wrack has been up, and not when it's going to expire.

So I installed Grid with Raiddebuff and SinestraWreck. But it just doesnt want to work.
    I compared my settings with my pally mate and I've got exactly the same settings and everything. But a debuff just doesnt want to show up. Right now, I'm totaly useless when it comes down to dispelling the wreck...

I use the english client and english addons...
    So... can someone upload his profile so that I can simply copy him?

Thanks in advance

ps.: when I encounter sinestra, the msg that SinestraWrack has been loaded shows up... so, meh... I'm kinda clueless why it doesnt work

I'm gonna push my thread, since I still got the same problem.
    Can someone tell please me his settings? Everything I tried so far during the last raid, didnt work.
    And I cant just pull sinestra over and over again by myself, because i dont live enough to get the first wreck debuff... So i can't test it

I have iconbar plugin for Grid, and one of the icons is linked to the RaidDebuff status. It works perfectly for me. Question is, do other raid debuffs show up for you? If not, are you sure you have linked the status to the appropriate indicator, with appropriate priority? As a bandaid fix, you can always add wreck as a debuff aura, and link it to any indicator.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Hello,

I was using Healbot all the time and I was perfectly happy with it.
    But since we're progressing Sinestra, it would be beneficial if I could see how long wrack has been up, and not when it's going to expire.

So I installed Grid with Raiddebuff and SinestraWreck. But it just doesnt want to work.
    I compared my settings with my pally mate and I've got exactly the same settings and everything. But a debuff just doesnt want to show up. Right now, I'm totaly useless when it comes down to dispelling the wreck...

I use the english client and english addons...
    So... can someone upload his profile so that I can simply copy him?

Thanks in advance

ps.: when I encounter sinestra, the msg that SinestraWrack has been loaded shows up... so, meh... I'm kinda clueless why it doesnt work
    SinestraWrack plugin to Grid has been broken since 4.1.

Use Decursive, it does the same thing that SinestraWrack on Grid used to do. You gotta change in the settings so that it doesn't count the debuff down, and so that it shows the # of seconds it's been on the target.

make sure you go into the indicators and make sure you have wrack checked for center icon (or center text or whatevver u want it as). your grid is tracking wrack currently but it doesn't know where to have it show up

Quote Originally Posted by sheaebay View Post
    make sure you go into the indicators and make sure you have wrack checked for center icon (or center text or whatevver u want it as). your grid is tracking wrack currently but it doesn't know where to have it show up
    Been there, done that. My settings seems to be fine, since I'm the only pally in my guild whos grid doesnt work. I even tried to disable every other addon but the stupid debuff doesnt want to show up... must be broken, idk...
    I'll just try decursive, since something has to be done... thanks for that idea!