Unhappy Rejuvenation Bug

Hey guys I was playing my resto drood, and I notice when i target and cast rejuv on someone... it will decide to cast it on myself? it's really weird and im not using a modifier/macro for it. Anyone else noticing this?

*Edit this doesn't happen all the time, just sometimes at random.

It's not something I have come across.

Maybe the person was Mind Controlled and you self casted it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had this happen in the Zandalari dungeons. When I cast Rejuvenation, 6 times out of 10 nothing will happen but a GCD, 2 times of 10 it'll cast on myself and 2 times out of 10 it'll actually get cast on my target (during periods it decides to bug out).
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

Deleted
    Alt Button is defined als self-cast modifier and doesnt change target, maybe you pressed Alt for Alt tabbing or any other button that you defined als self cast modifier.

Your target was probably banished or mind-controlled by some various npc ability. There are several npcs that MC (like in front of lynx boss) or make players immune to heals (vortex pinnacle, halls of origination).

Yea I raid 4-5 times a week 3-4 hours a night, and have done hundreds of heroics; can't say I've ever had this happen to me.

All I have to say is that the only two people who agree that this is happening have weed in their avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaustos View Post
    Your target was probably banished or mind-controlled by some various npc ability. There are several npcs that MC (like in front of lynx boss) or make players immune to heals (vortex pinnacle, halls of origination).
    It just says immune if it's banished tho :P

Isn't there a talent to get a free rejuv if you cast rejuv on someone else? It's been a while for me though.

Check if you have to the auto self cast enabled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moistie View Post
    All I have to say is that the only two people who agree that this is happening have weed in their avatars.
    Haha, that's actually quite funny. But no, the only times I've done Zandalari dungeons were during lunch breaks at school, so I wasn't seeing something that wasn't there.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had this happen when I have vent up but not logged in to a server

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    I've had this happen when I have vent up but not logged in to a server
    the relation between those 2 things is like how borg and human are related.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulm View Post
    Yea I raid 4-5 times a week 3-4 hours a night, and have done hundreds of heroics; can't say I've ever had this happen to me.
    do you have three resto druids? Because if you're spending 12-20 hours a week raiding and not killed everything that week, you're doing something odd.

Deleted
    I haven't noticed this. Try opening a ticket if you think it is a technical bug.