Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'v had it.

i pay 12 Euro's a month or so for world of warcraft and afther beeing subscribeing thro 6 years im actually disapointed.

They havnt balanced SHIT yet neither in PvP nor PvE i think its either time to KILL PvP/PvE to be done with it OR hire a new balanceing crew because ghostcrawler and the rest are just a bunch of chipmunks. i'v never had this attitude against blizzard because i was naive enough to actually belive hey.. they know what their doing but afther getting abit into what they actually change ("Balance") im actually suprised and NOT in the good way.

Blizzard finally show's that they have NO FREAKING CLUE on what the HELL they are doing. Im not QQ'ing because the class i happen to play is getting spam nerfed. BUT the fact that they NEVER make up their mind.

How long has starcraft 2 been out ? 2-3 years? And its allmost 100% balanced while wow needs 6 years without any remarkable stabelizeing.

Its a MMO and we have had TBC-WOTLK-CATA and they have totaly changed the classes every expsansjon but DONT fix something that isnt broken the total changes to the classes sure was nice due to abit of a change. But if you cant balance it and STILL leave it unbalanced at the end/start of a new exp pack then DONT change anything untill you are 100% sure that you got what it takes to make these changes.

Now ill probably be forced to reroll another class to raid on the lvl i want to raid, due to some american idiots that cant balance things out.

as stated before
    Nerf us PvP? Compensate PvE if they affect eachother

just my 2 cents

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 08:42 AM ----------

@Cerunnir

Were in the middle of the ladder now, so you will see alot of the other classes surpass you on many of the fights. if your allways on the top? the other raid members suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mundayz View Post
    Blizzard is fucking out of control at this point.

Frost
    Might of the Frozen Wastes now increases two-handed weapon damage by 3/7/10%, down from 4/8/12%.

Took the heal, gave the MELEE CC a CAST TIME, and now on to the damage.
    ugh god.. This is getting ridiculous and just plain stupid. Blizzard either has no idea wtf they are doing or they have complete morons making the class changes..

Quote Originally Posted by Facerockker View Post
    Well, I'm switching over to my Shaman now.

And not that its just a huge nerf, but for fuck's sake, its another Victory Rush. Really original.
    You know what else is real original, giving mages time warp as their lvl 85 spell.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adio View Post
    You know what else is real original, giving mages time warp as their lvl 85 spell.
    Mages got Bloodlust and even now their complaining HEY WE GOT IT AT LVL 85 QQ i wanted it at lvl 30 so i can pwn dps in 5 mans..

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtý View Post
    I'v had it.

i pay 12 Euro's a month or so for world of warcraft and afther beeing subscribeing thro 6 years im actually disapointed.

They havnt balanced SHIT yet neither in PvP nor PvE i think its either time to KILL PvP/PvE to be done with it OR hire a new balanceing crew because ghostcrawler and the rest are just a bunch of chipmunks. i'v never had this attitude against blizzard because i was naive enough to actually belive hey.. they know what their doing but afther getting abit into what they actually change ("Balance") im actually suprised and NOT in the good way.

Blizzard finally show's that they have NO FREAKING CLUE on what the HELL they are doing. Im not QQ'ing because the class i happen to play is getting spam nerfed. BUT the fact that they NEVER make up their mind.

How long has starcraft 2 been out ? 2-3 years? And its allmost 100% balanced while wow needs 6 years without any remarkable stabelizeing.

Its a MMO and we have had TBC-WOTLK-CATA and they have totaly changed the classes every expsansjon but DONT fix something that isnt broken the total changes to the classes sure was nice due to abit of a change. But if you cant balance it and STILL leave it unbalanced at the end/start of a new exp pack then DONT change anything untill you are 100% sure that you got what it takes to make these changes.

Now ill probably be forced to reroll another class to raid on the lvl i want to raid, due to some american idiots that cant balance things out.

as stated before
    Nerf us PvP? Compensate PvE if they affect eachother

just my 2 cents

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 08:42 AM ----------

@Cerunnir

Were in the middle of the ladder now, so you will see alot of the other classes surpass you on many of the fights. if your allways on the top? the other raid members suck.

And that is why i play rift now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæsar View Post
    And that is why i play rift now
    Same, lol, haven't touched wow in 2 weeks now. Sub expired and all. I have no plans on going back.

same, i get to do what i always wanted to do in rift which wow nerf big time....Rogue Tank

Quote Originally Posted by abarba View Post
    In PvP, sure. In PvE, not at all.
    In PvE it'll STILL be one of the melee spec (ie : nowhere near the top 5/6 specs at all), and roughly 5 to 10% behind the top melee (Wars and Rogues). Yeah, really useful to bring one if you have the buff covered otherwise.

This game is moving even more into a game of ranged only toons (didn't even think it was really possible). I guess it'll stay that way until some devs start to be bored with spending half his time looking at casting bars or all melee classes are removed from the game (the second is more probable with those devs, it's moving there more and more anyway ).

Compensation - Your death strike heals for triple while Icebound Fortitude is active.

Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerunnir View Post
    I dont know how things look at level 85 with full epic, but currently I sit at 342 item level with a 346 3.60 speed weapon and do up towards 15k DPS on dummy. Rating wise we are up there with all the other melee DPS. I did 19,5k single target on last boss in zul'aman(albeit with bloodlust during the fight). I suspect I will top raid DPS by a good margin, perhaps only matched by our MM hunter when I get boosted to 359+ gear level with the magmaw heroic mace.
    You suspect wrong really unless the people you play with are terrible....
    MM hunters, Afflilocks, Spriests, Boomkins, Fire Mages at least should rape you in the meters on pretty much every fight except when there is lots of adds with low life (and even then hunters should still rape you easyly).

Hell most Wars should still beat you.
    If they dont with the same level of gear, they are bad and far under you in a matter of skill level, period (outside of one or two fights where Frost DK can be in the top 3/4).
    After the nerfs, you won't come close to the top 5 even in your most wet dreams, unless people you are playing with are bad (or for some reason you have none of the ranged aforementioned in your raid, which sounds weird ).

I'm sure they were pissed that they made up Frost as the DW tree, and people were doing better with 2H.
    Very much PVP focused again, though...

Sorry all you Unholy DKs we screwed over initially who went 2H frost... hope you have the money for a couple of Soul Blades. I feel like Blizz supports gold farming with the way they're ok changing things that affect stat priorities and BiS so much...

Honestly, I'm completely done now, too.
    I was actually going guild shopping hoping to start playing once Firelands hits, and I might as well not embarass myself trying to whore out my DK at this point.
    There is absolutely no incentive for a good progression guild to take a DK at this point. And really the only reason for a shitty guild to take one is if they can't fill their raid spots - and I have no desire to raid 30 hours a week and down one or two bosses.

If Blizz can't seperate PVP and PVE, this game is going to rapidly become less worth playing than it already has.
    Or they can offer me a class change, so I can keep all my mounts/pets/achieves/profs/etc on a character that's actually viable. Make me a mage, and I'll consider sticking around, Blizz...

There is NOTHING to do outside of raiding, for PVE, and they admited they realize that in recent posts. However, doing the same crappy dailies six thousand times to open a shop isn't nearly as exciting as they're pushing it to be...

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently on the PTR, Hungering Cold can't be cast while moving but if interrupted it will still lock you out of your Frost school. I hope it's a bug and they didn't really change it, because if it goes live like this it will kill the move completely.
    Last edited by XenuMC; 2011-06-08 at 01:01 PM.
    I'm a reverse solipsist. I know the rest of the universe is real, I just don't have any conclusive proof that I exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rather than crying about this, why don't you act like True Death Knights and man it up?

I dont know why people are still complaining about this, all the glyph did was guarentee you at least a 15% heal off of your death strike. Last time i looked deathstrike without a glyph can still heal u up to 20% and there is still a min of i think 7%? im not 100% "A deadly attack that deals 150% weapon damage plus 330, healing you for 20% of the damage you have sustained during the preceding 5 sec (minimum of at least 7% of your maximum health)." So i dont understand why people are complaing so much about this. There redesigning a glyph there not actually changing any of the class utility or anything death strike will still heal you. So instead of 15% you will get 7% of your heal with no glyph... most of the time i dont even need to use death strike because they are dead before i even get the chance. Now the cast time on hungerying cold is something that needs to go away, thats redic for a melee class unless they make it like slam where we can cast it while moving.

So now we have;

Nerfs to Necrotic
    Nerfs to Obliterate
    Nerfs to Howling Blast
    Nerfs to 2Handed Weapon Damage
    Nerfs to Hungering Cold (Survivability)
    Nerfs to Death Strike (Survivability)

I can't WAIT for Patch 4.2, to once again be reminded that Blizzard created a class that they are totally ignorant about.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Rather than crying about this, why don't you act like True Death Knights and man it up?
    Because I don't RP, and I'm paying $15 a month to sit out on most fights, maybe?

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    At the moment it rather "stop crying and take it in the ass" situation, not man it up. Pardon me, but personally I don't really like it.
    Even with cast time HC could have some usage, but with LOCKING frost school it making us the most susceptible to CC melee, double disarm basically.
    Last edited by Kreo; 2011-06-08 at 01:52 PM.

Nerf bat is getting outta control now, too many nerfs to damage after we sucked prior to 4.1. Awesome stuff Yo.
    "In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

The Main, The Alt, The Pretender

Quote Originally Posted by Breyers View Post
    So now we have;

Nerfs to Necrotic
    Nerfs to Obliterate
    Nerfs to Howling Blast
    Nerfs to 2Handed Weapon Damage
    Nerfs to Hungering Cold (Survivability)
    Nerfs to Death Strike (Survivability)

I can't WAIT for Patch 4.2, to once again be reminded that Blizzard created a class that they are totally ignorant about.

Nerfs to Necrotic - PVP, couldnt care less.
    Nerfs to Obliterate - Already implemented via hotfix.
    Nerfs to Howling Blast - Already implemented via hotfix.
    Nerfs to 2Handed Weapon Damage - Less then 2% (yeah yeah I know, we should not be nerfed at all)
    Nerfs to Hungering Cold (Survivability) - PVP, couldnt care less.
    Nerfs to Death Strike (Survivability) - PVP, couldnt care less.

I understand PVP-DK´s are pissed but from a PVE standpoint not much will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Slagge View Post
    Nerfs to Necrotic - PVP, couldnt care less.
    Nerfs to Obliterate - Already implemented via hotfix.
    Nerfs to Howling Blast - Already implemented via hotfix.
    Nerfs to 2Handed Weapon Damage - Less then 2% (yeah yeah I know, we should not be nerfed at all)
    Nerfs to Hungering Cold (Survivability) - PVP, couldnt care less.
    Nerfs to Death Strike (Survivability) - PVP, couldnt care less.

I understand PVP-DK´s are pissed but from a PVE standpoint not much will change.

Oh, I forgot. The nerfs are alright because Slagge "Couldn't care less" about PvP.