Where did I put a questionmark?

You need to read what it says, not what you think it says
    My brain auto glosses over punctuation my bad

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    My brain auto glosses over punctuation my bad
    No harm done :P

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How does the email with the ARG key look?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Gmail put it in my Advertising/Commercial box.
    The Secret World Legends - Your weapons are ready

Should be from
    "Secret World Legends" <info@kissoftherevenant.com>

the key is in yellow so you shouldn't miss it on the red background.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, can't find it anywhere, so still waiting I guess
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    The Shadow-Bound/ARG weapons are nice but the Energy affix is mediocre, wish there was a way to take the affix from a different weapon.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    The Shadow-Bound/ARG weapons are nice but the Energy affix is mediocre, wish there was a way to take the affix from a different weapon.
    Reddit seems to think energy is best affix because we are now restrained with energy points.
    But it is reddit so idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Reddit seems to think energy is best affix because we are now restrained with energy points.
    But it is reddit so idiots.
    Yeah it's not bad or anything, I'm actually using Energy Mk3 on my offhand due to the half energy regen. Not as useful on my tank build as others though and for DPS at endgame energy regen via crit may be a lot stronger, still not useless though.

Seems Signets may let us replace them eventually too.
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,

Sweet...rank one green items with 2 pips...that's supremely underwhelming. Here I was thinking it would be remotely useful without dumping a ton of time into farming shit to upgrade the hell outta it. Guess not...

How are we even supposed to fuse them, do we need to spend Auram on a fusing thingy or hope we get one to drop from...uh...wherever they drop?

do i really have to pay ten bucks per char slot
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Do the weapons look cool at least?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Sweet...rank one green items with 2 pips...that's supremely underwhelming. Here I was thinking it would be remotely useful without dumping a ton of time into farming shit to upgrade the hell outta it. Guess not...

How are we even supposed to fuse them, do we need to spend Auram on a fusing thingy or hope we get one to drop from...uh...wherever they drop?
    Can upgrade them to blue for 20k MoF if you buy at the right time. Can probably drop that to ~10k by doing your dungeon runs.

As for fusing them, why would they require anything special? Just throw a normal weapon in.

Only have the hammer on me, looks alright.
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,

Better than the standard skins but nothing super special.

--Shotgun--

Yet to finish Blue Mountain, enjoying the story so far and taking my time on everything. Used the Blood Focus from ARG as base weapon to fuse on (2stars plus special) and the rest i've basicaly thrown out as it's a single redeem per character (what the hell Funcom). My current main is a Blue with 1 star so it's an improvement.

One thing i'm not liking much is how you overlevel everything if you do all the quests. I mean, it's not a level issue honestly since level is way less important than gear, but as soon as i enter a new zone everywhere there's marks for avaialble quests and next to zero indicators on how to go through the zone, since i go to nearest hub, do everything there and be done, but then just go around randomly. Well, i'm doing everything anyway so not a problem.

Cannot wait to go to Egypt.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

If you're looking for a bit of a "guide" through the zone, do the main story. That will generally take you through most of the hubs naturally as you go, anything you missed (specifically any side-missions) you can complete before moving onto the next zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Thanks everyone that complained that dungeons need to drop other stuff than distillates. The change made leveling weapons three times harder.
    As i said in this very thread - idiots wanted shinies without understanding how the mechanics work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I am done with SWL. I do find the story interesting, but everything else is just frustrating, especially the way gear works. A big part of the enjoyment in these kinds of games is finding new loot. Even when it is just small upgrades while leveling, getting new gear either from drops or quest rewards is fun. With the way gear works in SWL that fun is totally gone. Every quest or drop is just a bag that gives a random piece of loot that it's only use is to either sell to a vendor or on the AH or to use as fodder to raise the level of my equipped gear. That is just super boring. Now there is a chance that I may find a new piece of gear that is three pips and therefore better than what I have, but I still cannot equip it until I sink loads of other green pieces of gear and tons of shards into upgrading it.

So yeah. I may come back one day just to at least play through the storyline and hopefully by then Funcom will work out all the kinks in the game and maybe it will be in a better state then. I have been itching to give FF XIV another shot anyways so I think I will go there for my MMO fix for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    As i said in this very thread - idiots wanted shinies without understanding how the mechanics work.
    Yeah, i realized it when it was too late. When you get a good weapon, you just keep that indefinitely and use the rest as fodder for fusion - the base weapon you use is what really counts.

Also: why the fuck glyphs work this useless way. I can understand Funcom monetizing the removal so people swaps them less (if you really want the slot, you can destroy it) but why the fuck for leveling them up normally they need to be out of the weapon. Couldn't they just be upgraded when you put a glyped weapon as base and glyphs as reagents? FFS.
    It already works actually, if you improive a glyphed weapon the inserted glyph gets some XP - so why they couldn't freakin tune the amounts so a glyph reagent makes the slotted one get full xp.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.