Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    i'm sure it's mostly a lack of a father figure, and major protection issues. + the stability that comes with dating someone who has money / a job.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dated 3 girls so far and broke up with them in less than a month, needless to say all 3 were batshit crazy.
    so no more, if i am going to date again i am going to make damn sure she is above 26 and indeed not batshit crazy.

as to your thread, men staying away from under aged girls is probably the safest and most healthiest life choices you will ever make in your life time.

so also check this out..my sister is 32 her hubby is 45. that may be a huge leap for some of you. also hes VP of a huge company and they have 1 child.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    Most of the girls where i live council estate, seem to be more sexually active younger no idea why but yet alot of 15+ with kids .
    think its cool nowa days for girls to have sex or w/e /shrugs pretty sure it depends on the place since education and morals are quite low here any thing goes ;P

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, wondering that too. One girl in my class is 26 and she's dating a guy who's 38 years old. That guy could have seriously been my dad age-wise (I'm 18)... However, the girl I'm seeing atm is 17. Not much younger than I am.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdora View Post
    Basically, heres the most simple explanation I could give for this.

Girls:
    1. Like to be protected
    2. Like to be with someone who is confident
    3. Want someone more experienced in relationships
    4. Seem to be interested more in guys who will take control.

Guys:
    1. Like to protect
    2. Like to be in control

Do you see the resemblance? There could be ANY number of reasons why a girl ends up with an older guy, but the general rule (here in the U.S. anyway) is girls want a man. And guys want a more feminine type girl. And usually girls find what they want with older guys, and guys find what they want with younger girls. Just the way it is. Is it like that in all scenarios? No, in the end it comes down to individuality. For example right now I am currently seeing a 19 year old girl. Im a 19 year old dude. So far its working out great. I think I might be 2 months older than her so... I guess this topic does indeed apply my situation. (lol)

But hope this helps OP.
    ^ Agreeeeed, hit it on the head really.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypro View Post
    agreed.... but when i hear of 40yr old plus married to say... an25 year old thats wrong too?? because it happens alot and they live very happy normal lives.... its more the fact that the AGE once you get over a certian AGE it becomes more soically accpeted
    I am 40 and my fiance is 29, both divorced and we are happier now than either of us has been before we met. It's not about the age, but how we just click together perfectly. I know this isnt the same as say a 23 year old guy dating a 16 year old, and to me, thats just wrong. A person needs to be allowed to mature both mentally and physically before engaging in anything like a relationship.

Girls mature quicker than guys
    Wrong. The "mature" thing is physical. Mentally, they are as immature as boys at their age. Probably more, as choosing to date a guy that's like 10 years older than them, which happens in some cases...hell, that's just wrong, and stupid.

Also, because most girls nowadays are batshit insane twilight fans and can't put "independent" and "woman" in the same sentence.
    Last edited by Knight Gil; 2011-05-30 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Mid-highschool puberty ended already and the girls mature faster card doesn't work anymore.

Most girls are superficial enough to think that by dating an older guy they look cooler
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Just as older guys think dating younger women make them look cooler?

Yeah it works both ways, and as I said its a very individual thing, you can't really put a tag over the whole thing, because each case is different.
    Answer to thread found.

It's kind of in the genes. Girls are more careful about their choice of partner since they can only reproduce once every 9 months. And for a 15 year old girl. The chances of her mate being more suitable for such things is higher if he seems more mature and grown up. Which a 21 year old compared to a 15 year old boy certainly do.

Boys on the other hand can reproduce four times per day if they so desire(Unfair, yes.) and therefor at young age aims at the younger women because at that age their number one priority most usually is sex, how immature that might seem. And somehow a 16-17 year old girl seems more fresh than a 20 year old. I myself is 19 year and I wouldn't mind a one night stand with a 17 year old for example. But a relationship, nah.

And I guess the reason why in the most relationships women are together with older men even at the 30's or 40's and upwards could still be maturity. But personally I believe it has a bit more to do with financial stability at that level. Since women think about how to support their children for 18 years or more. Which is a quite long time.

As mentioned this is of course individual and if you think different than me. That's OK. But I believe my answer kind of explains the stereotypical individuals and their relationships.

Basically, heres the most simple explanation I could give for this.

Girls:
    1. Like to be protected
    2. Like to be with someone who is confident
    3. Want someone more experienced in relationships
    4. Seem to be interested more in guys who will take control.

Guys:
    1. Like to protect
    2. Like to be in control

Do you see the resemblance? There could be ANY number of reasons why a girl ends up with an older guy, but the general rule (here in the U.S. anyway) is girls want a man. And guys want a more feminine type girl. And usually girls find what they want with older guys, and guys find what they want with younger girls. Just the way it is. Is it like that in all scenarios? No, in the end it comes down to individuality. For example right now I am currently seeing a 19 year old girl. Im a 19 year old dude. So far its working out great. I think I might be 2 months older than her so... I guess this topic does indeed apply my situation. (lol)

But hope this helps OP.
    This is also a good answer to the question.
    Last edited by Pappahealar; 2011-05-30 at 06:56 PM.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

Quote Originally Posted by Silentsnipe1212 View Post
    so ive been out of highschool for 2 years now. but ive been thinking about a few of my friends (they were girls) who, when i would talk to them, always bring up in some way or another that they had a boyfriend (i never hit on any of them) and the fact that he was 20 years old or older. at the times we would talk about it happened in 10th grade (about 15-16 years old) so my question is: why do some highschool girls date older guys? is it because they want to seem more mature or something? or is it that they are thinking "smart" and going based off a thought of future security or something?

ive got a little brother (hes 15) and my best friend and i always joke with him, saying he should introduce us to some of his lady friends lol (were 19)
    Same reason people buy more expensive cars than their peers, bragging rights simplified but I am sure you can imagine the rest.

Deleted
    cause the guys are pedophile scrumbags and seduce the immature and naive little girls

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey View Post
    cause the guys are pedophile scrumbags and seduce the immature and naive little girls
    im sorry i just cant take you seriously with that avatar and how did you typo scumbag? R is worlds apart from U, M or C.

10+ Year Old Account
    i need to date older women if anything

i have 2 restraining orders. im 20, never left the 1 year range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    so also check this out..my sister is 32 her hubby is 45. that may be a huge leap for some of you. also hes VP of a huge company and they have 1 child.
    That's not wierd to me.. but if he was dating her when she was 14 and he was 27..

Deleted
    To OP, how long did it last overall? and look at my comment on trogdora
    Guys:
    1. Like to protect
    2. Like to be in control
    Overly generous there for guy there!!
    Can protect and be in control with a girl same age (if it is seen as over protective, which would no doubt cause problems).
    The chances are he's after he because she is younger and more likely a virgin and would more likely split up soon after.

Quote Originally Posted by goki View Post
    Same reason people buy more expensive cars than their peers, bragging rights simplified but I am sure you can imagine the rest.
    So hope thats to the girl!! 20 year old guy would have more luck bragging about an older woman then one who is not even legal. At my school me and mates (if not a good portion of the year) ripped the shit out of a friend who was dating a younger girl (18 with 15yr old)

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    thats not that bad, both (signifcantly) over age of consent. 20 year old with 15 year old, the stigma is due to one being under age. Also think how people change while they age to just 18-19, then the changes between 30 to any age..more of a change when younger

The question should not be why high school girls go for older boyfriends, but why do older guys go for high school girls.

The question should not be why high school girls go for older boyfriends, but why do older guys go for high school girls.
    Maybe they were rejected at a younger age by a girl who went for a older guy, and, instead of realizing how lucky they were to get rid of a foolish brat...well, they got desperate.

The initial question is right. It's all about girls who watch too much twilight and go for their oh-so-perfect-and-mature prince charming, thinking they will get a man more perfect than boys at their age, when all they're doing is screwing up those same boys, and refusing to grow a sense of independence.

Guys, stop being desperate. Girls, learn to separate real life from fiction

This thing continues beyond high school until they are about 25-30 years old. I've seen enough college girls that think they are smarter and more "mature" than the male population at their age and look for guys that are already graduated, have a job and stability in life. I've even been with one of these girls... Though she wasn't that smart as she thought so.