Thread: Chat thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    I'm awake nowwwwww, yay for my brother coming in my room and using my hairdryer at 8am!
    Yay! Fun times nao!

I'm eating Fritos.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Yay! Fun times nao!

I'm eating Fritos.
    Fritos sound amazing

and i'm really not that fun >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post

Pretty creepy Majora's Mask Creepypasta. (Redundant, I know )

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/majora...ta-ben-drowned
    Surprised I forgot about that. Wasn't it just a corrupted ROM on some guys computer?

Fritos sound amazing

and i'm really not that fun >.>
    Yessss you arrrrre :>

rofl, well ty <3 i'm feeeling super grumpy today, my brother sucks.

Someone needs to go nappy nap I think

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Surprised I forgot about that. Wasn't it just a corrupted ROM on some guys computer?
    Nah, dude admitted it was fake, I think it was all to set up a game he was making or something. Creeped me out back before that was all known, though.

Nah, dude admitted it was fake, I think it was all to set up a game he was making or something. Creeped me out back before that was all known, though.
    Dead Space is fun. Not many games manage to still freak me out. Fake Link got nothing on zombie babies

rofl, well ty <3 i'm feeeling super grumpy today, my brother sucks.
    Punch him in the neck.

Someone needs to go nappy nap I think

Tee hee :3

Dead Space is fun. Not many games manage to still freak me out. Fake Link got nothing on zombie babies
    Also, fuck yeah dead space.

Oh god I remember the haunted Majora's Mask, so crazy.

More importantly there are a lot of TF2 remixes
    And they're oddly catchy

I'm too weak to play anything really scary, I'm.. a huge wuss. I blame my older siblings for that, being the youngest they always scared me.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-06-02 at 07:55 AM.

Punch him in the neck.
    I wish i could, but he's at work haha
    I think i'm gonna go play tf2 to wake up >.<

I'm too weak to play anything really scary, I'm.. a huge wuss. I blame my older siblings for that, being the youngest they always scared me.
    Maybe try the dead space 2 demo. #2 is much more action oriented basically

Alright someone tell me what the hell is up with this My Little Pony stuff. I don't get it; not going to start flaming but there's a lot of bad words I could use to describe... whatever it is.

"Hey if you come upstairs last to go to bed, Chucky will come and kill you!" (That serial killer doll)
    "Chucky is in the deep end of the pool and will drown you!"

Then there was this time they turned our toys heads a different direction when I wasn't looking, so when I questioned them on this, they told me the toys were all evil, and I had to collect all of our toys and dump them in the sewer down the street, and yes.. I did do it.

That sounds like a terrible way to wake up, being called synonyms for penis.

"Hey if you come upstairs last to go to bed, Chucky will come and kill you!" (That serial killer doll)
    "Chucky is in the deep end of the pool and will drown you!"
    Then there was this time they turned our toys heads a different direction when I wasn't looking, so when I questioned them on this, they told me the toys were all evil, and I had to collect all of our toys and dump them in the sewer down the street, and yes.. I did do it.
    Sounds to me like it's really only toys and not horrifying nightmare fuel babies. You should play Dead Space 2.

Sounds to me like it's really only toys and not horrifying nightmare fuel babies. You should play Dead Space 2.
    Meh, not really, zombies freak me out too, for whatever reason I always have nightmares about zombies, not even hugely into them. When I played the first Resident Evil, or attempted to, the first zombie you see in that cutscene I started screaming and kept running from it, had a hard time killing it cause I was afraid to get near it. :S

Meh, not really, zombies freak me out too, for whatever reason I always have nightmares about zombies, not even hugely into them.
    Might want to take a look at this, it isn't really zombies
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OW8F...eature=related