Deleted
    Killed that sonuvabitch Alduin on Master difficulty, alongside Kodlak White-Mane, not those prissy 'Heroes of Old'. Left them in my dust as I sprinted to Alduin's position and devastated him with Wuuthrad.

Kodlak + Me = bros 4 life.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapwn View Post
    im having a problem, i married Camilla Valerius in Riverwood but now i want to marry someone else, so i killed her brother and got his will in a couple of days, then i killed her but i didn't get her will and i dont get the marry speech option with other NPCs, can someone help me please?
    Dragonborn are penguins - they mate for life!

You don't actually get to marry someone else, its a one-time deal, you psychopath! Although you can manage via some console commands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapwn View Post
    im having a problem, i married Camilla Valerius in Riverwood but now i want to marry someone else, so i killed her brother and got his will in a couple of days, then i killed her but i didn't get her will and i dont get the marry speech option with other NPCs, can someone help me please?
    Man, gamer mentality sometimes scares me. "I can't divorce her... Let's try murdering her brother! And if that fails, it's her turn next."

I used to be excited for Skyrim like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.
    -Insert obligatory witty signature here-

Quote Originally Posted by Simplevintagex View Post
    I used to be excited for Skyrim like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.
    So you're mmo-champions new protege, eh? Don't look like much to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    So you're mmo-champions new protege, eh? Don't look like much to me...
    So, what do you do? Fetch the mead?

Anyone else excited for the Creation Kit coming out in January?

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
    So, what do you do? Fetch the mead?

Anyone else excited for the Creation Kit coming out in January?
    Excited about the kit? Not so much. Excited about what people will do with it? Hell yes.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Someone stated a few posts back that you needed to get imperial LEGATE armor or thalmor armor to get the non-violent way of freeing that bloke in the thalmor residence, I've tried using thalmor armor but I can't seem to find Legate armor anywhere. Anyone knows where to obtain it? (Legates are Immortal for me so killing is a no go it seems)

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Someone stated a few posts back that you needed to get imperial LEGATE armor or thalmor armor to get the non-violent way of freeing that bloke in the thalmor residence, I've tried using thalmor armor but I can't seem to find Legate armor anywhere. Anyone knows where to obtain it? (Legates are Immortal for me so killing is a no go it seems)
    have you tried killing a legate?

15+ Year Old Account
    It would seem that the quest is bugged because you actually need Legionnaire armour and no such armor exists. :\

so, i just became guild leader of the thieves' guild. Do i get my promised "cut" from the guilds' business? The treasure chamber was still empty after they all said, they had more coin than ever before.

Just empty words?
    Last edited by dense; 2011-12-09 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dense View Post
    so, i just became guild leader of the thieves' guild. Do i get my promised "cut" from the guilds' business? The treasure chamber was still empty after they all said, they had more coin than ever before.

Just empty words?
    Yup. No change at all, really. Besides the master gear.

No, you do get money check the guildmasters chest infront of the desk where all the golden stuff is behind (the boat, goblet, statue,...). Do note that it's not anywhere near as profitable as it was in oblivion
    Last edited by Meledelion; 2011-12-09 at 08:58 PM.

Encountered my first game changing bug last night and was wondering if anyone else had the same problem or found a solution. Im talking to the dragon to learn dragon rend, and he tells me to go to the shout and learn it. When i approach it though nothing happens. Im lvl 59, skipped the main quest and just explored/side quested for awhile, was wondering if i may have screwed something up or if its just a bug.

Nevermind, looked it up on the wiki and i seem to already know the shout he was going to teach me. Was just using it on the wrong target.
    Last edited by Blackout15; 2011-12-09 at 10:15 PM.

Deleted
    No, you do get money check the guildmasters chest infront of the desk where all the golden stuff is behind (the boat, goblet, statue,...). Do note that it's not anywhere near as profitable as it was in oblivion
    Actually thieves guild is the most profitable guild there is. You don't get money directly but you get those merchants and others who buy stolen goods and have 4k coins and well, after that, you're pretty much loaded with cash:P

Yes I know but you ongly get like 600g + some fancy stones from the chest as monthly/weekly god knows what interval. In oblivion you used to get that daily

15+ Year Old Account
    :< Having trouble dealing with the Drugar Death Overlord in Volskygge.

Ok I just did the companions werewolf ritual and i went back to whiterun and i can;t find Lydia, where is she?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMakSak View Post
    Ok I just did the companions werewolf ritual and i went back to whiterun and i can;t find Lydia, where is she?
    If you have a house, she's in your house, if not, check dragonreach.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Deleted
    Does anyone know how to fix this?
    It appears patch 1.3 made my game completely unplayable; the game won't start anymore.
    Everything worked fine before, no mods used if that's important.