Hmm Dishonored looks pretty good. Never heard of it before, but after Skyrim I don't doubt Bethesda much.

Anything new on the DLC?

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    According to Elder Scrolls Twitter, there should be DLC information coming out later today.
    Oh cool. Everyone will probably be talking about it when I get home from work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question for the archers out there: Do any of you have a problem where arrows fly off to the side of where you're aiming? No I'm not talking about the arch that is supposed to be there, but when I'm standing still (or moving), arrows occasionally fly off in random directions.

Also, if I can save one person's character by saying this, it will be a good thing. Do not get the lvl 100 archery perk. The paralysis triggers upon releasing the arrow, not when the arrow hits the guy, so often you will find yourself shooting at a guy standing still, and the paralysis causes him to fall down out of the arrow's way. Can be extremely annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    The dlc is called Dawnguard and is scheduled for summer.... we're supposed to get more info at E3 (this year's E3 is gonna be fucking epic.)

Here's my source: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...as-a-name.aspx

---------- Post added 2012-05-01 at 04:01 PM ----------

The dlc is called Dawnguard and is scheduled for summer.... we're supposed to get more info at E3 (this year's E3 is gonna be fucking epic.)

Here's my source: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...as-a-name.aspx

@Rageissues I never had problems with the arrows flying off in weird directions or the paralysis triggering before the arrow hits the enemy.... which doesn't even make sense, because how would the game know which enemy to paralyze if the arrow hadn't hit them?

Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    Question for the archers out there: Do any of you have a problem where arrows fly off to the side of where you're aiming? No I'm not talking about the arch that is supposed to be there, but when I'm standing still (or moving), arrows occasionally fly off in random directions.

Also, if I can save one person's character by saying this, it will be a good thing. Do not get the lvl 100 archery perk. The paralysis triggers upon releasing the arrow, not when the arrow hits the guy, so often you will find yourself shooting at a guy standing still, and the paralysis causes him to fall down out of the arrow's way. Can be extremely annoying.
    I use archery quite a bit, and I've never seen either of these problems. O.o

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    So "Dawnguard" eh? Dawn as in Mythic Dawn? Or dawn as in bright, as in summer as in Summerset? Or Guard as in Redguard? Dum duum duuum!

... Honestly, I hope it deals with the Thalmor, the death of the Emperor, the total eradication of all that is Stormcloak... Uhm going somewhere else and of course a bunch of Orcs.

---------- Post added 2012-05-01 at 08:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Hmm Dishonored looks pretty good. Never heard of it before, but after Skyrim I don't doubt Bethesda much.
    Bethesda is only the publisher of Dishonored - not the developer.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account

Never had that problem.
    Putin khuliyo

Here are some screens of custom dungeons I'm working on in the Creation Kit

In addition, since May 2012 marks the 10th anniversary of Morrowind I'm also remaking two dungeons from it to celebrate. It's the first bandit cave you find near Seyda Neen, and the first Dwemer ruin you're sent to in the main quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Gecko View Post
    Here are some screens of custom dungeons I'm working on in the Creation Kit

In addition, since May 2012 marks the 10th anniversary of Morrowind I'm also remaking two dungeons from it to celebrate. It's the first bandit cave you find near Seyda Neen, and the first Dwemer ruin you're sent to in the main quest.

wait wait wait... you made that? Damn... amazing work man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys who are responding to my archery problem have it on PC or a console? I have it on the 360, so maybe that's the difference? Either way, sucks for me.

---------- Post added 2012-05-01 at 05:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    @Rageissues I never had problems with the arrows flying off in weird directions or the paralysis triggering before the arrow hits the enemy.... which doesn't even make sense, because how would the game know which enemy to paralyze if the arrow hadn't hit them?
    IDK, but it happens all the time. Sometimes it procs when I get a slow motion kill thing, and it shows me shoot the arrow, the dude get paralyzed, and then I hear my arrow bouncing off a wall somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account

Trying to remember, wasn't some group in Elder Scrolls lore called Dawnguard?
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post

Trying to remember, wasn't some group in Elder Scrolls lore called Dawnguard?
    Well, there was Mythic Dawn in Oblivion(the main bad guys) so might be the faction that watches for them re-emerging:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys who are responding to my archery problem have it on PC or a console? I have it on the 360, so maybe that's the difference? Either way, sucks for me.

---------- Post added 2012-05-01 at 05:22 PM ----------

IDK, but it happens all the time. Sometimes it procs when I get a slow motion kill thing, and it shows me shoot the arrow, the dude get paralyzed, and then I hear my arrow bouncing off a wall somewhere.
    PC. I don't even own a console.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    They have announced the Elder Scrolls MMO today - http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/122/12..._medium=social

Not much information apart from there are 3 playable factions and tons of open world PvP planned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    They have announced the Elder Scrolls MMO today - http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/122/12..._medium=social

Not much information apart from there are 3 playable factions and tons of open world PvP planned.
    It better not be an Everquest style MMO. Just stick to what they know. But bigger. Slightly less buggy was also be a plus.

Skyrim WTF Moments...

So, I just had the hell scared out of me while playing Skyrim.

Was fighting a dragon and some Thalmer. Killed them, started attacking the dragon, just to have it fly up, away, and eventually I dropped out of combat.

I was kinda irritated, but thought 'oh well.' I turn around just in time to see the dragon crash into the ground, sliding across it. Naturally, it came with a loud 'boom' and considering I was right next to my speaker, it scared the hell out of me.

What was your WTF moment while playing Skyrim?
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

Decided to kill everyone in riverwood one day and this happened..

10+ Year Old Account
    I walked out of the castle in Windhelm once, and immediately got attacked by a dragon. It was the first time I'd ever seen one in a city, so it freaked me the hell out.

Deleted
    Lydia killed the herbalist woman in Whiterun about 5 seconds after I entered the shop, for no good reason. Hiding the body was hard.