Quote Originally Posted by Aygar View Post
    Lmao. That part with Nazeem was hilarious! "Tell me...do you get to Cloud district very often?"

dammit to hell, i wanted to get a mod to make skyrim have no males. the best one requires some shitty hair mod, and the other one doesn't even work for me.

guess i'll just have to go kill all the men myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    dammit to hell, i wanted to get a mod to make skyrim have no males. the best one requires some shitty hair mod, and the other one doesn't even work for me.

I have a hard time believing there's not a "transgender" mod that swaps the Male switch to Female for all applicable characters. I mean...come one. There's a mod for everything else! ; )

the mod that's not working for me does just that, but it won't even act like it downloaded. guess i need to try to screw with it some more.

10+ Year Old Account

Which is more fun, anyway. :P

DISCLAIMER: I do not hate men, or women, or any other self-identification. I DO however enjoy making gameplay sessions a chaotic mess.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

I think tumblr could help you.

Post in a constructive manner that adds to the topic at hand. -Infracted. Lucetia

^ NOPE LOL GET REKT
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2015-09-12 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I think tumblr could help you.
    it's not about hating men or anything, i just think it'd be funny.

if i got mods according to tumblr, all the nord, imperial, and breton men would have slave collars with leashes held by redguards.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2015-09-08 at 08:21 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    have slave colors
    I hope you meant 'collars'. :-/
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I hope you meant 'collars'. :-/
    of course i did ;P

it's not about hating men or anything, i just think it'd be funny.

if i got mods according to tumblr, all the nord, imperial, and breton men would have slave collars with leashes held by redguards.
    ''guess i'll just have to go kill all the men myself.''

suuuuuuuuuure.

And if TUMBLR had a say in Skyrim development the murdered High King would've been the High Queen, Ulfric Stormcloak would be an MRA that wants to put patriarchy back into the world and General Tullius would be General Tullina.

I'd read the others page to find what I need, but 459 is kind of a lot, so I'll ask here. I recently build a new pc that will allow me to play Skyrim at its full potential (well, I hope, I could only play it at medium to low before), if you had to do a top 5 (or more) "must have" mods, that improve graphic, gameplay and the overall gaming experience, what would you suggest?

Thank you!

If your PC has components that were made in this decade you should be playing it with heavy mods not just on ''High''.

This is all you need when it comes to graphic mods, but it will take you a while and you need to follow the steps

http://www.skyrim-beautification-project.com/

The best gameplay mods are Requiem and Skyrim Redone, both very good. Requiem is somewhat harder and more Roleplaying oriented.

Interesting NPCs is probably the best mod ever made. It adds hundreds of voiced, custom made NPCs that are actually interesting compared to skyrim's shallow, two dimensional characters which are 99% voiced by the same 2 actors.

anyone know of any mods that let you keep vampiric seduction no matter what stage you're at? i love using it.

also, mods to increase the damage of vampiric drain? i'd kinda like it to be very powerful, even with just one hand using it.

anyone know of any mods that let you keep vampiric seduction no matter what stage you're at? i love using it.

also, mods to increase the damage of vampiric drain? i'd kinda like it to be very powerful, even with just one hand using it.
    better vampires is my fave vampire rework mod check that out it's a little script heavy tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    better vampires is my fave vampire rework mod check that out it's a little script heavy tho.
    Quite a few others too just gotta dig around abit
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

snip
    Alright, thank you I'll check them out!

Just press ~ and type in tgm.

Mods that make you stronger are ridiculous. The vanilla game is piss easy as it is.

Just press ~ and type in tgm.

Mods that make you stronger are ridiculous. The vanilla game is piss easy as it is.
    i use godmode for a few things, tgm doesn't let you use seduction more than once a day and it still goes away if you go back to stage one vampire.

vampiric drain isn't even worth being on your favorite menu, no matter what vampire stage your at. it's 2 damage at stage 1...

i'd like for the drain's damage to be a base 20 damage or something, for spellsword style fighting. have it cause a debuff too, so flames isn't still better.

looking for WoW armor (especially DK sets) but I somehow only find LK or only themed stes (ie.: skyrim armor looking a bit like WoW armor)
    don't they exist or am I just too stupid to google?

7+ Year Old Account
    How do so many people play this game over and over? After killing the last dragon boss i felt like there was nothing to do, even after defeating ebony warrior. How does everyone restart it so many times lol.