10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Isn't there a Morrowind mod for this game in the works or something?

If so I want that when it's out.
    Skywind. It's not out yet though. Might never be.

Speaking of big mods, there'll be some Enderal 'DLC' info coming out soon according to their latest video.

I think I will wait for skywind to come out before starting my next playthrough. *dies of old age and body has wasted away in chair*

I mean, I want Skywind to come out, but it's just... taking... forever.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    I think I will wait for skywind to come out before starting my next playthrough. *dies of old age and body has wasted away in chair*

I mean, I want Skywind to come out, but it's just... taking... forever.
    I mean ESO Morrowind sated me for a bit but I would love to play through Morrowind in Skyrim basically.

It just amazes me that the mod community in some cases do a better job than Bethesda do with games as of late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It just amazes me that the mod community in some cases do a better job than Bethesda do with games as of late.
    Some Modders always do a better job than Bethesda, but I think the Skyrim community in particular has given us some of the best content any Bethesda game has ever seen. Official or otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Some Modders always do a better job than Bethesda, but I think the Skyrim community in particular has given us some of the best content any Bethesda game has ever seen. Official or otherwise.
    Agreed. If you cut out all of the anime and big titty mods and such, there are still a plethora of mods that fit perfectly in the game. Every time I reinstall Skyrim I always try to slim down my mod list but there are just so many that, to me, are must-haves that everything usually goes to shit, I give up, and uninstall the game within a week. But that's not the mods' fault, Bethesda just keeps using a shitty engine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah crap, forgot to clean my game files after the stupid creation club update. Now my save is showing signs that it might be corrupted.

Fuck Bethesda and their greedy incompetence.

I wish there was a proper alternate start mod for PS4. The ones we get are bodge jobs that fuck the game up.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I wish there was a proper alternate start mod for PS4. The ones we get are bodge jobs that fuck the game up.
    You can thank Sony for not allowing any external assets in regards to mods.

At this point, maybe Arthmoor should try to put Alternate Start LAL as a free offering on the Creation Club for the PS4 version of Skyrim? Is that even possible within Bethesda's rules?

You can thank Sony for not allowing any external assets in regards to mods.

At this point, maybe Arthmoor should try to put Alternate Start LAL as a free offering on the Creation Club for the PS4 version of Skyrim? Is that even possible within Bethesda's rules?
    Yeah, it sucks. I almost bought a cheap Xbox just so I could play FO4 and Skyrim with decent mods (I don't like playing that type of game on PC). Tbh I might still do it. PS4 has some good mods but doing the Helgen thing every fucking time is getting old. Also new character models would be cool.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it sucks. I almost bought a cheap Xbox just so I could play FO4 and Skyrim with decent mods (I don't like playing that type of game on PC). Tbh I might still do it. PS4 has some good mods but doing the Helgen thing every fucking time is getting old. Also new character models would be cool.
    Gotchu covered fam: Quick Start PS4
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Gotchu covered fam: Quick Start PS4
    Thanks man. I already tried it though. Helgen remains intact and when you have to pass through it later on for some quests it bugs them out. The other quick start mods basically delete Ralof from the game altogether. Fuck it, I might just an Xbox cheap off Ebay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looking to try playing this game as melee again but I always get my ass handed to me. Tried shield and sword but still get crapped On by anything that isn't a wolf. Especially if it's more than one enemy. AM I playing on too high difficulty? I'm always On master.

I don't like playing that type of game on PC

because of controls?
    then buy just a xbox360/ps3/ps4 controller and you can play with that on pc

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Looking to try playing this game as melee again but I always get my ass handed to me. Tried shield and sword but still get crapped On by anything that isn't a wolf. Especially if it's more than one enemy. AM I playing on too high difficulty? I'm always On master.
    The way Skyrim does difficulty is dumb. Your damage gets lowered and you take more damage. On Master your damage dealt is 50% and damage taken is 200%. Early game is particularly rough on Master.

You might want to take up alchemy for health potions or just buy tons of them, and grind your smithing so you can buff your heavy armor and weapons. Maybe take a follower too and equip them with decent gear, AFAIK they don't get affected by the damage nerfs like you do and will be a massive help in early game.

I am trying out an stealthy illusionist. It'll probably be fun until the spells stop being effective.

looks nice so far. Though, I gotta wonder how long off it is.

I am trying out an stealthy illusionist. It'll probably be fun until the spells stop being effective.
    I use Illusion Overhaul for that, it removes the level cap. Christ knows what Bethesda were thinking when they designed illusion magic in Skyrim.

I am still waiting for some one to make Goblin Slayer Armor, why is it taking so long?
    Someone has made a Goblin Slayer armor now and there's also a Goblin Slayer overhaul.

Goblin Slayer armor

Modified version of the above Goblin Slayer armor

Goblin Slayer overhaul, includes some NSFW images

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Someone has made a Goblin Slayer armor now and there's also a Goblin Slayer overhaul.

Goblin Slayer armor

Modified version of the above Goblin Slayer armor

Goblin Slayer overhaul, includes some NSFW images