you know, i just joined the stormcloaks, and on my way to whiterun to deliver the axe i got to thinking.

i feel like the dragonborn is in the perfect position to really mantle tiber septim if he sides with the stormcloaks. it's just like tiber and cuhlecain, the dragonborn could take skyrim for the stormcloaks, then backstab ulfric and blame it on the thalmor, and then take the ruby throne by a mix of force and the bend will shout on the elder council.

the dragonborn is stronger than tiber at his peak(without numidium of course(CHIM is iffy, nerevarine was able to defeat vivec with CHIM)) and knows at least four shouts that tiber didn't(soul tearing, durnehviir, dragon aspect(actually more powerful than it appears due to the metaphysics of bringing out the soul of a former dragonborn), and bend will).

if bethesda has the balls to create a canonical dragonborn, or even just leave them ambiguous but set some form of canon better than "disappeared on solstheim teehee", then we could be on the verge of a new empire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    There are some NEAT armors being released atm by NordWarUA
    NAT for Skyrim Special Edition is out, i didn't tested it but the screenshots and feedback looks great.
    NFF was updated a few days ago.

and someone brought Grim and somber to the newest ENB binaries
    https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspec...ion/mods/27333

PSA: the latest SSE update fixed skin specular bugs on the engine, and ENB added Water Parallax into SSE, Aers and Boris deserves a trophy.
    And for those of us who have no idea wtf you're talking about, care to share links?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    And for those of us who have no idea wtf you're talking about, care to share links?
    Nether Follower Framework, simply the best and most updated Follower mod for Skyrim
    https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspec...ion/mods/18076
    Natural Atmospheric Mod and ENB, an old one from skyrim times and now Fallout 4, a good option for those who doesn't want Mods like Enhanced Lights and FX with a Climate mod.
    https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspec...ion/mods/12842
    NordWarUA is one of the best Armor modders atm, He's porting many armors from Oblivion and morrowind into SkyrimSE, recently he made a full fledged remake of Oblivion Imperial Legion armor, and it looks great.
    https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspec...tab=user+files
    Also, Skyrim SE had a broken skin shader across all 3 platforms besides Switch, and Bethesda fixed it recently, which killed the necessity of using the injected hotfix used by the ENB binaries.

For recent news, Skywind and Skyblivion teams released their teaser videos for their remake mods of Morrowind and Oblivion into Skyrim's engine,also an Q&A about the mod's progress and maybe a Release in 2020 for Skyblivion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    Snip
    Much thanks :-) I haven't been on the up and up with Skyrim mods in a long time. I want to get back into Skyrim, but every time I do I spend WAY too much time farting around trying to get mods to work, get tired of the constant crashing, and just give up.
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Much thanks :-) I haven't been on the up and up with Skyrim mods in a long time. I want to get back into Skyrim, but every time I do I spend WAY too much time farting around trying to get mods to work, get tired of the constant crashing, and just give up.
    Such is life, in a Skyrim paradise.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought SSE in a sale and it doesn't crash at all. All I use is Nexus Vortex, LOOT, and SSEEdit to clean my mods. No issues whatsoever.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I bought SSE in a sale and it doesn't crash at all. All I use is Nexus Vortex, LOOT, and SSEEdit to clean my mods. No issues whatsoever.
    With minimal mods, or with/without certain mods, the game is pretty stable as far as crashes go. I've played it without any mods all the way through without a single crash before. But I always load up on heavy mods, multiple mods modding the same things, and I don't know how to properly clean mods. I use Vortex + Loot + Wrye Bash (unless that's unnecessary now), I've used xEdit only when guides tell me what to change. In the past I tried going through and changing all of my mods so they showed up 'green' in xEdit, and the game wouldn't even load. Hours and hours wasted. I just need to stop being so greedy and minimize the amount/types of mods I load.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i always assumed the tsaesci were originally snake-people, but by "eating" all the men of akavir, they assimilated them and diluted their population till only men were left(much like the direnni and bretons), but they lived by tsaeci culture only, their original culture erased. they also can't be entirely vampiric, or they couldn't reproduce. at least, we've never seen vampires reproduce before.
    There are various accounts on the appearance of the Tsaesci. The most accepted theory among the TES fandom is that they are similar to the Khajiits and the Argonians. Tsaesci is probably a collective name for various different sub-species of the snake people.
    ACCOUNT TERMINATED.

Man, I need to figure out the updated Nexus page and start Skyrim finally. Had it installed for ages but have been way too lazy to figure that stuff out, been hankering for a decent RPG lately.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, I need to figure out the updated Nexus page and start Skyrim finally. Had it installed for ages but have been way too lazy to figure that stuff out, been hankering for a decent RPG lately.
    Well just make sure your first stop is a total music overhaul mod so you're not listening to the sadistic sexual fantasy soundtrack for a rapist.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim VR is only $17 right now, that's significantly cheaper than I've ever seen it.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I am getting the itch again.

But of course, I need to reinstall the mods.

I am wondering if there is a mod that changes the functionality of Staffs? I kinda think it's dumb that Staffs in Skyrim basically cast a specific spell. I mean, I guess that means you can cast spells you don't have access to, or cast them without using your own mana pool. But I never really use Staffs because any spell I can cast with a staff, I can cast normally. My personal idea for how a staff should work is for the staff to act like a buff for any spell you cast. Like maybe boosting damage, reducing spell cost or maybe reduce cast time. Anyone know any mods like this?

Anyone know of a mod that writes Delphine and the Blades out of the story completely?

I hate the main story questline... Mainly because it requires me to interact with Delphine. Her attitude is terrible, she's a self-important asshat who thinks that she is the main character of the story. I would love to say, "You need me more than I need you" but thanks to the fantastic way Bethesda wrote this story, I NEED to interact with her.

And as far as I am aware, there is no mod that changes the main story to bypass this insufferable jackass, and even interacting with her pisses me off.

Actually, while this thread is bumped, I feel like sharing something. The most realistic looking in-game graphics I've ever seen surprisingly goes to Skyrim, though heavily modded.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrim/comm...i_could_smell/

I am dumbfounded... Seems like my current Vampire playthrough is bugged out doing the "Ancient Power" side-quest. The quest sends me to Yngol Barrow, but the chest that contains the quest item is "magically" locked, and I can't seem to unlock it, not even with a console command.

I have no idea why this is happening. According to videos I've watched, this chest isn't even supposed to be locked at all. So I am not sure how this bugged out for me. I mean, I thought it might have been a bug with my mods,m so I disabled them all (yeah I know, bad idea, but I had no other recourse), which actually did nothing. Anyone experience something similar doing the same quest?