Deleted
    Hey guise... I just won a jungle Heimer game

That is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Guises!
    Nerf Vi.
    I'm sick of seeing her in every game rofl-stomping everything with her OP damage and lack of skill needed. And yes, I own and have played her.

Also.
    Are there these new metas being formed;
    ADC goes to mid, no jungle, and a constant backdoorer either being Yi or Panth.
    Seems to be these 3 things happening in every game, it's insanely annoying.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Hey Guises!
    Nerf Vi.
    I'm sick of seeing her in every game rofl-stomping everything with her OP damage and lack of skill needed. And yes, I own and have played her.
    Vi isn't even that "broken", you just can't let her snowball or she'll become an Akali with an initiate. Minus the stealth of course.

Also.
    Are there these new metas being formed;
    ADC goes to mid, no jungle, and a constant backdoorer either being Yi or Panth.
    Seems to be these 3 things happening in every game, it's insanely annoying.
    And no, I don't think that "meta" would work against a team with decent coordination, cause that would mean someone from the enemy team has to share the farm and levels, or then the backdoorer has no items and can't backdoor. Also junglers exist cause of their ganks and map presence. If you drop that the enemy jungler is free to roam and gank all of your lanes as much as he wants and take all your buffs.

And the AD mid thing has always "worked", you could always do that if you wanted (well, it does sort of require an ADC with an escape cause most AP carries have some form of CC so like MF or Ashe (etc) would just get constantly ganked by the enemy jungle) but that would mean you'd have no burst from the AP carry mid-late game.

You can always go all the batshit crazy things you want in normals. It's just that against a decent, coordinated team, you'll lose hard. The "meta" is there for a reason.

On warding: If I start from bottom-left, it depends where I ward. If I feel unsafe, tribush. Otherwise, the other bush. If I start from top-right, I always ward the bush where the water ends, because the jungler is always gonna come into it or besides it unless we overextend way, WAY too much.

Only AP mids got skins this year. Obviously, the only one who is played is the borderline OP Katarina. Hate that bitch.

And Vi isn't OP. She is strong, but she isn't Darius or Xin Zhao-launch strong. If she uses her Q to engage, she CAN'T get away.

Deleted
    I bought Bad Santa Veigar only. Love that one, personally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    The "meta" is there for a reason.
    Yeah, because of Riot.

And Vi isn't OP. She is strong, but she isn't Darius or Xin Zhao-launch strong. If she uses her Q to engage, she CAN'T get away.
    Why would you try to get away from corpses?

Has anyone else noticed that AP Varus puts out some sick burst?

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Yeah, because of Riot.
    No, because smartasses figured out what kind of setup gives the largest gold gain across the team. Maybe supports/lane partners getting items isn't as important in Dota 2, but it sure as hell is in LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Why would you try to get away from corpses?
    Because in reality, the situation where you Q in and ace their whole team, or kill someone without them getting any help from anywhere, is really, REALLY slim unless their team is full of mouthbreathers.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    I bought Bad Santa Veigar only. Love that one, personally.
    Gifted it to a friend. He was happy :3

The only really dangerous bit of Vi's kit is her ultimate, you can however bait her into your whole team with it and then destroy her. Most of my games against here not noticed anything that makes me think shes OP, played with some good players that have played her too and theyve not exactly dominated or destroyed games. She needs to get ahead, if she cant shes useless in a teamfight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geist19 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that AP Varus puts out some sick burst?
    I still haven't seen someone go AP with him....

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I still haven't seen someone go AP with him....
    I've played AP Varus a couple of times now. It's hard to get going but once you've got Malady + Deathcap you will be ready to dish out some serious damage.

It's one of my favorite things to play next to AP Yi at the moment, which I build almost exactly the same but without Hurricane.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I've played AP Varus a couple of times now. It's hard to get going but once you've got Malady + Deathcap you will be ready to dish out some serious damage.

It's one of my favorite things to play next to AP Yi at the moment, which I build almost exactly the same but without Hurricane.
    I don't think I would like to go Domi and play him AP, the ragers, oh the ragers.... =p

When we make fun games, I'll hope to get Varus and go AP, lol, incoming fail.

Deleted
    No, because smartasses figured out what kind of setup gives the largest gold gain across the team. Maybe supports/lane partners getting items isn't as important in Dota 2, but it sure as hell is in LoL.
    If anything, supports buying actual support items have a far greater "semicarry" capacity. The point was more that Riot has done nothing to remedy this.

Because in reality, the situation where you Q in and ace their whole team, or kill someone without them getting any help from anywhere, is really, REALLY slim unless their team is full of mouthbreathers.
    It really depends on the situation. Q'ing into a gank is obviously dumbasfuck behavior but you can usually see that coming. As far as teamfights go, they're usually team aces.

I don't think I would like to go Domi and play him AP, the ragers, oh the ragers.... =p

When we make fun games, I'll hope to get Varus and go AP, lol, incoming fail.
    Ragers in Dominion. Now that's a good one!

It's more of a SR build I'll give you that though. It's just very unconventional so there will always be moments where you get people that rage at your build.

Deleted
    Ragers in Dominion. Now that's a good one!

It's more of a SR build I'll give you that though. It's just very unconventional so there will always be moment where you get people that rage at your build.
    People don't rage in Domi, not as much as someone would rage in SR, for obvious reasons, but trust me, I would atleast make someone rage, atleast at the end of the game, for me going AP on Varus.

And yeah, I would assume it's a SR build, and it's probably more viable in there because you can farm in a safe way, compared to Domi, and can snowball, with jungler's help, and what not, while in Domi, that won't really happen and the set up is important for it to work.

People don't rage in Domi, not as much as someone would rage in SR, for obvious reasons, but trust me, I would atleast make someone rage, atleast at the end of the game, for me going AP on Varus.

And yeah, I would assume it's a SR build, and it's probably more viable in there because you can farm in a safe way, compared to Domi, and can snowball, with jungler's help, and what not, while in Domi, that won't really happen and the set up is important for it to work.
    And why should you care about ragers anyway? You're only one mute button away from getting rid of them.

Deleted
    And why should you care about ragers anyway? You're only one mute button away from getting rid of them.
    Hehe, I don't care and I know there's a mute button, but I like to be in contact with team mates. :b

I just got countered to the extreme by Vi as Cho. Wasn't very fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I just got countered to the extreme by Vi as Cho. Wasn't very fun.
    His Sustain/tankiness > Your damage/no sustain

Guys a bitch once he gets a few stacks to lane against