Deleted
    In ARAM I prefer having 1/2 AD carry with the rest being tanky/cc. Having some poke works as well.

Deleted
    So today im in a mood to go back to 1500+ or even higher looking for a ADC partner to play this week user name synners Eu nordic my curent ello 1380 if i remember

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    In ARAM I prefer having 1/2 AD carry with the rest being tanky/cc. Having some poke works as well.
    And having Nidalee automatically wins you the game, because those spears either take half of people's health off or force them to stack MR, which can be a good thing if the Nid is on an AD-heavy team.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    And having Nidalee automatically wins you the game, because those spears either take half of people's health off or force them to stack MR, which can be a good thing if the Nid is on an AD-heavy team.
    It depends, but I'm kinda going to agree.

If there's a Nid in a team, that team will most likely win. Why? Because ARAM doesn't usually have that many great players... That's my experience on it atleast, but I alone can some times carry a team, even if there's a nid on the other side, but meh, I rarely can do that lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Blitzcrank, Nidalee, Ziggs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Blitzcrank, Nidalee, Ziggs.
    Ziggs?

I have yet to see a game where a Ziggs made me lose a game or was in my team and carried us.

I mean, yeah, it happened, happens as often as any other champion, but not as often as Blitz of Nida for example.

Deleted
    Soraka is god tier in aram. Problem is people refuse to max W coz they want the keelz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Ziggs?

I have yet to see a game where a Ziggs made me lose a game or was in my team and carried us.

I mean, yeah, it happened, happens as often as any other champion, but not as often as Blitz of Nida for example.
    Ziggs. Add Zilean and Lux, btw.

Deleted
    Ziggs?

Give me Ziggs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Ziggs. Add Zilean and Lux, btw.
    Lux I can agree with but not really Zilean, well, I really don't know tbh, I rarely see a Zilean in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Give me Ziggs.
    Well, if you play him, I'm sure you'll carry the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lux I can agree with but not really Zilean, well, I really don't know tbh, I rarely see a Zilean in there.

Well, if you play him, I'm sure you'll carry the game.
    Zilean: Early game: Them insane bombs! That incredible CC.
    Mid game: Them insane bombs! That incredible CC! That bloody ulti!
    Late game: Them annoying bombs! That horrible CC or ultra speed on ally! That bloody ulti!

That reminds me of another btw - Fiddlesticks is incredibly stupidly OP on ARAM as well.

Deleted
    I can agree that Zilean is good in ARAM but I don't really see him and I rarely see a Zilean do good in that map, but yes, he's good in there assuming the player is good with him.

And yes, Fiddlesticks is stupidly OP in there, that ulti from the brushes is just omg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting Amumu and Fiddlesticks together is one hell of a lethal combination.

Deleted
    It is, but I'd say Vladimir and any champion with a great aoe ultimate is even better.

I remember going in a game with Keko, and I was Vladi and there was a Fiddlesticks or an Amumu, I can't remember now, either way, I know that our damage was pretty high and both of us could kill 5 people in 5 secs or less, it was pretty funny lol, but I think we still lost. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I can agree that Zilean is good in ARAM but I don't really see him and I rarely see a Zilean do good in that map, but yes, he's good in there assuming the player is good with him.

And yes, Fiddlesticks is stupidly OP in there, that ulti from the brushes is just omg.
    Not so much concerned about his Ulti as his stupid Dark Winds.

Deleted
    Not so much concerned about his Ulti as his stupid Dark Winds.
    10000x this. All it takes is one out of position person early and you take like 20 million damage literally.

Deleted
    Yeah, but the teams I'm usually in aren't stupid to be near each other when a Fid uses Dark Wind, atleast, not every time, but yes, I agree that it does a lot of dmg.

I usually level that up first because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The bounce range is pretty stupid on it. With a bit of luck you don't even need to see people.

Deleted
    Zilean: Early game: Them insane bombs! That incredible CC.
    Mid game: Them insane bombs! That incredible CC! That bloody ulti!
    Late game: Them annoying bombs! That horrible CC or ultra speed on ally! That bloody ulti!

That reminds me of another btw - Fiddlesticks is incredibly stupidly OP on ARAM as well.
    Bombs on stealthies is pretty hilarious aswell.

The bounce range is pretty stupid on it. With a bit of luck you don't even need to see people.
    Really? It bounces to people you can't see? I thought bounce spells worked like Alpha Strike on Yi, where it actually only hits stuff you can see(so you have to move a bit further around the corner to hit all 4 Wraiths with it)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU