Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Is Corki OP or what? I'm not sure, maybe I was being a noob but he was kiting me and using is one rocket move and just dominating me, then again I was Annie in the middle...
    Corki is not OP imho, although I only played him once. He is your typical damage dealer, so very low hp. You shouldn't have any problem nuking him from orbit as annie.

His ulti gives him bombs every 10(?) seconds, he can carry up to 7 bombs. He can pretty much spam the bombs none stop because the cooldown is like <1second.

They have a pretty little hit box so they are easy to dodge, just make sudden movements so you startle him!

Deleted
    Dunno about the new Alistar skin. The horns look awesome though.

Galio: Merc boots>Sunfire>thorn/banshee(depends on other teams make up)>Guardian>Warmogs. ive won evry game so far with a high K/D. its like im a carry but im unkillable with my shield

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Erm, if I'm not mistaken Madrerd's Razors become the Lantern, and the Lantern is very good for Junglers like Shaco yes, free Ward ftw.
    Im pretty sure Hal Jordan becomes the Lantern...

OT: Lately all the games i join are filled with Instalockers and whiners. They pick a champ, and lock in instant...
    Last night it was a support Taric who didn't ward, Didn't use ult and didn't communicate with team...
    I just hate soloque!

10+ Year Old Account
    What I saw was a Death Knight with a shield, a solder from Full Metal Alchemist at Brinks, a travelling swordsman, scooby-doo on steroids and an magma elemental from WoW. <_<
    Also, two very nice skins for Skarner and the hottest Janna ever....
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

I love this thread! So much good, up to date information about the current metagame. I think I may start ranked games soon. I'm on a 12-game losing streak in normal solo queue right now (well, something like that), so even if I lose in ranked at least I'll get a skin out of it. Right? You get the skin even if you lose a whole lot?

One thing - what happened to Leesa? :\ I enjoy reading his posts here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    I love this thread! So much good, up to date information about the current metagame. I think I may start ranked games soon. I'm on a 12-game losing streak in normal solo queue right now (well, something like that), so even if I lose in ranked at least I'll get a skin out of it. Right? You get the skin even if you lose a whole lot?

He have to check up his guides on solomid.net to see if its featured/approved. =/
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    I think Leesa got suspended or banned for a bit of bickering in the UK Riots thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhaz View Post
    I think Leesa got suspended or banned for a bit of bickering in the UK Riots thread.
    Someone said that 3 policemen getting ran over during the riots was funny, so Leesa called them a degenerate scumfuck, and got banned. Must have been an admin's brother or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphatar87 View Post
    Someone said that 3 policemen getting ran over during the riots was funny, so Leesa called them a degenerate scumfuck, and got banned. Must have been an admin's brother or something?
    Magekid probably, hes cool like that. I said someone who steals random peoples identity and posts it on the internet (which could possibly ruin they're lives) deserves to get sent to prison and hopefully prison raped. That earned me an infraction for trolling...because I must have been trolling MMO champ's incredibly important and well respected identity thief members.

Deleted
    Yeah, the infractions / bans are ridiculous around here from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Haldurion View Post
    I looked at the moderator recruiting application last time they recruited, I wonder what kind of things they look for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haldurion View Post
    thats cause those mods, think they know whats right and whats not. WIch they sometimes do, but a lot of times they dont.

OT: Monkey king is pretty funny, I like the escape ability, and the way his ulti owns in a team fight

Btw if any 1 wanne play with me iam level 19 and not really good, but im not a feeder :P. Add me: Duallegendlexi (west EU)
    Last edited by mmoc6976f30cf4; 2011-08-10 at 11:12 AM.

Deleted
    As far as I understood, both were infracted. But I don't think this is the place to go in to wether or not it was justified. If you have an issue with it, then perhaps it's best to talk to an administrator.

Quote Originally Posted by Notalent View Post
    Magekid probably, hes cool like that. I said someone who steals random peoples identity and posts it on the internet (which could possibly ruin they're lives) deserves to get sent to prison and hopefully prison raped. That earned me an infraction for trolling...because I must have been trolling MMO champ's incredibly important and well respected identity thief members.
    As I said above, don't think this is the right place to have this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Duallegend View Post
    OT: Monkey king is pretty funny, I like the escape ability, and the way his ulti owns in a team fight

Btw if any 1 wanne play with me iam level 19 and not really good, but im not a feeder :P. Add me: Duallegendlexi
    I love Wukong too. Played him yesterday because he was weekly, and won all 6 normal games with him, 3 of them with my level 30 friends (I'm 17).

Btw, you probably wanna say if you are America, West Europe, or Nordic and East Europe.

Deleted
    ye sorry :P im from West EU, and wukong's ulti is so much fun if you get the enemy stacked.

Deleted
    A queue, ON THE EU SERVERS?

This is madness!

This is madness!
    Madness?

THIS IS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST

10+ Year Old Account

This is madness!
    *Pantheon drops in* MADNESS??! THIS IS LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!!!!! /kicks Led ++ into a well.